Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I may be autistic but half the people posting here rn are borderline retarded (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141737)

dull boy 01-24-2020 11:07 AM

I may be autistic but half the people posting here rn are borderline retarded

or at least behave as if they are.

With all this talk about text and forums dying it makes me take an inventory of who posts here. Snitching, exis, immolate, ouch, silver and a few others. I know a couple are aliases but it’s almost hard to believe y’all are real people. What are you doing? I don’t understand a quarter of the shit y’all say. It’s so fucking pointless and nonsensical.

Without those and the few others I can’t remember rn, what is left here?

~RustyGunZ~ 01-24-2020 11:08 AM

The site needs to die tbh

dull boy 01-24-2020 11:13 AM

I mean, it’ll die when it dies. I just wonder who’s real and who isn’t. I get how aliases are fun, but with so little content left it would be nice to have an actual representation of who posts here, instead of these weird ass aliases who make a dozen threads about nothing. Obviously that’s just my take, and I can’t stop these weirdos from doing their thing. Just makes me wonder.

Amen 01-24-2020 11:52 AM

Yea, they killed it for me.

~RustyGunZ~ 01-24-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 754559)
I mean, it’ll die when it dies. I just wonder who’s real and who isn’t. I get how aliases are fun, but with so little content left it would be nice to have an actual representation of who posts here, instead of these weird ass aliases who make a dozen threads about nothing. Obviously that’s just my take, and I can’t stop these weirdos from doing their thing. Just makes me wonder.

I’ve had less interest in facades lately which was one of the more interesting aspects of posting for me. Can get general interaction from actual people I know so this has always been a place for me to participate in battling and trolling, for lack of a better word.

Battling is pretty weak now and boarding like the old days is stale

uh-oh 01-24-2020 12:16 PM

Immo is a real person

I've always been against aliases and all that faggot shit.

The board's been like this for years tho, whenever I brought it up people would deny it, I'm assuming because there was text activity. There could be text activity now honestly I wouldn't know. Discussion 4 lyfe

uh-oh 01-24-2020 12:18 PM

Tbh I blame trump. Shit was poppin till he took office and then everyone disappeared in embarrassment and stayed away prospering under his supreme leadership

Master Rock 01-24-2020 12:18 PM

Similar to how burt blaze single handedly killed b-boys. I remember right when you logged in, you would see on the very first page of the Forum every single reply was by dude . It was beyond excessive pretty much having full-fledged conversations with himself and gloating in his self promotion and I felt like this went on for over a month. It's like you made the site lame. Until one day I logged on and B boys was gone.

the Munster 01-24-2020 01:05 PM

I got too much shit going on in life to be up here as much anymore. I be completely forgetting about this site it’s funny I still remember with how hi I be

Exis 01-24-2020 05:22 PM

Thanks for the mention, I guess? Have been usin' and only used Exis since '07...Take that as you will faggot.

Keep my name out your mouth you emo slag.

Witty 01-24-2020 05:53 PM

I find Immo tolerable and even sometimes funny when he's not blackout drunk, when he is it's a shit show. Ouch is just terrible.

Pharaohs Army 01-24-2020 07:12 PM

Then there's the two flamboyant gays: Live Heat and DMS. I don't have anything against gays unless they shove it in your face like those two.

Witty 01-24-2020 07:13 PM

Pause.

bleak 01-24-2020 08:01 PM

Site needs more positivity u fgts

dull boy 01-24-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 754581)
Thanks for the mention, I guess? Have been usin' and only used Exis since '07...Take that as you will faggot.

Keep my name out your mouth you emo slag.

You kind of proved my point.

bleak 01-24-2020 08:23 PM

I am a fan of emo slag

Exis 01-24-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 754592)
You kind of proved my point.

In what way? Bein' honest? I don't hate on you but if you feel it necessary to do that to me like 3/4 of this board, then do you man.

dull boy 01-24-2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 754594)
In what way? Bein' honest? I don't hate on you but if you feel it necessary to do that to me like 3/4 of this board, then do you man.

It’s hating when I say you’re borderline retarded, but you’re just being honest by calling me a faggot for having my opinion.

In that way, you borderline retard.

uh-oh 01-24-2020 11:05 PM

you guys may be autistic and retarded, but are you spending your friday night watching youtube vids of nerdy white guys and giant black dudes surprising chinese people by speaking chinese fluently?

didn't think so.

LEVEL UP

Geno 01-24-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 754568)
Tbh I blame trump. Shit was poppin till he took office and then everyone disappeared in embarrassment and stayed away prospering under his supreme leadership

This