Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jacko (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139809)

Answer 03-15-2019 10:06 AM

Jacko

so for people boycotting michael, do we gotta boycott baby michael too or just old michael cause baby michael didnt do nothing wrong, he just wanted to show us that friendship should be cherished through his best buddy ben and teach us the abc's in a way we could dance to while stealing the hearts of America

and also, if it's still cool for me to bump who's loving you at full blast while I eat a pint of icecream and stalk my ex's insta, what's the exact cut-off where michael started touching little boys, is it pre-thriller and bad?

Ghost1 03-15-2019 10:12 AM

Why is this even happening rn

Can I get a quick recap of when this began?

Mike was sucking mchaullys pecker back in the 90s an everything was fine..... ? What's the issue now?

Answer 03-15-2019 10:14 AM

I think it's cause of some documentary. Same shit happened with Kelz that created a resurgence of uproar. Don't act like we didn't all know he was peeing on little girls by 9/11

Ghost1 03-15-2019 10:16 AM

Word I'm not boycotting shit

Ghost1 03-15-2019 10:16 AM

Long live the goat

Destroyer 03-15-2019 10:21 AM

Yo, that doc is royally fucked up tho
I likely won’t enjoy thriller until at least Halloween

Ghost1 03-15-2019 10:22 AM

What's it called? It's on Netflix?

I don't want to watch :(

Destroyer 03-15-2019 10:23 AM

Nah it’s on HBO and it’s called leaving neverland and it’s 4 hours long and you will believe everything these crying white dudes say

uh-oh 03-15-2019 10:51 AM

Someone link his cover of aint no sunshine he did when he was like 10.

GOAT.

Ghost1 03-15-2019 11:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLuyHWP_wnM

Destroyer 03-15-2019 11:36 AM

Clearly being the goat of pop music and enjoying putting one’s tongue into children’s buttholes aren’t mutually exclusive

bleak 03-15-2019 12:39 PM

That documentary was so one sided

Destroyer 03-15-2019 01:34 PM

actually it was two-sided

El Muffin 03-15-2019 01:38 PM

Boycott !?

Bruh KFC could be hanging niggas in they commercials & id still succ the dinosaur DNA out them chicken breasts boi u got me fkd up

sral 03-15-2019 02:59 PM

Rap Royalty miss you, Answer

Exis 03-16-2019 05:32 AM

MJ did nothin' to children...Just lived out his non existent childhood thru them, which isn't a crime...If people disagree that's they prerogative & I respect one's opinion but he's an innocent star in the lime light all the time type of cat...It's all for money, People will always hate & try bring people down like that...Bitches changed their story several times...Dude is not R Kelly yeah, He's a musical genius, He is the greatest entertainer to ever live...Just separate the music form the man if you think other wise & let this man who was murdered btw...Rest in piece.

God Bless to the greatest to ever moonwalk this earth...

Destroyer 03-16-2019 07:43 AM

Lol
Word
Because every superstar in the world brings home a different man or woman every night to bang but Michael Jackson brought a kid into bed with him every night because...
Wake up

White LGI 03-16-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 731004)
MJ did nothin' to children...Just lived out his non existent childhood thru them, which isn't a crime...If people disagree that's they prerogative & I respect one's opinion but he's an innocent star in the lime light all the time type of cat...It's all for money, People will always hate & try bring people down like that...Bitches changed their story several times...Dude is not R Kelly yeah, He's a musical genius, He is the greatest entertainer to ever live...Just separate the music form the man if you think other wise & let this man who was murdered btw...Rest in piece.

God Bless to the greatest to ever moonwalk this earth...

Bitch please....Mike was a sick fuck

Flow 03-16-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 730940)
Boycott !?

Bruh KFC could be hanging niggas in they commercials & id still succ the dinosaur DNA out them chicken breasts boi u got me fkd up

This slayed me

On a flip side. Innocent or not. If you have been accused of child molestation I think you lose your right to keep having kids sleep in your bed with you and not be accused of shit.

Flow 03-16-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 730921)
What's it called? It's on Netflix?

I don't want to watch :(

If the guys are lying they deserve an Oscar tbr. Although I must say they seem more distraught about when he stopped treating them as his favourite an all the cool stuff that came with that. They both seem quite blasé about the anal rimming they endured.