Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No hope (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139549)

Lenox 02-04-2019 01:11 PM

No hope

I’m only 19 and it already seems like it’s over for me

Zaddy 02-04-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenox (Post 725253)
I’m only 19 and it already seems like it’s over for me

WHATS WRONG?

DMS 02-04-2019 01:33 PM

Bro hit me up on kik to rq

Ghost1 02-04-2019 02:43 PM

promise u haven't fucked up worse than atleast 75% of the losers here brah

stay safe. don't take things so seriously. or take them more seriously.

Ghost1 02-04-2019 02:44 PM

I mean look at zelph. hes missing half his face and is most likely an active serial killer that writes text battles and makes asmr videos in his spare time

if that's not motivation that life is gonna be fine....im not sure what could be

Blue Bayou 02-04-2019 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 725263)
I mean look at zelph. hes missing half his face and is most likely an active serial killer that writes text battles and makes asmr videos in his spare time

if that's not motivation that life is gonna be fine....im not sure what could be

Amen 02-04-2019 02:55 PM

Lmfao

Allen Knight 02-04-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 725263)

Lmaoo

~RustyGunZ~ 02-04-2019 05:11 PM

I was a coke head with no morals that sold brick weed in Binghamton NY when I was your age

Now I’m the Summer Classic champ my guy you will turn it around

Kill Spree 02-04-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 725274)
I was a coke head with no morals that sold brick weed in Binghamton NY when I was your age

Now I’m the Summer Classic champ my guy you will turn it around

Proud of you

Blue Bayou 02-04-2019 05:35 PM

fucking Bags

Ryno 02-04-2019 06:03 PM

As long as you don’t eat the honey bun off the pillow you’ll be fine...

DMS 02-04-2019 06:06 PM

Bro tho HMU on kik rq in the PMs

bleak 02-04-2019 06:08 PM

He obv don't fuck with you Bingo bongo

DMS 02-04-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 725279)
He obv don't fuck with you Bingo bongo

Yeha clearly, but he asked me to write an EP and he never got back with promised song concepts so now I’m pissed

uh-oh 02-04-2019 06:24 PM

watup 09 uh-oh

Zaddy 02-04-2019 06:27 PM

I’m a contender in bleaks battle league show some fuckin repasct

Destroyer 02-04-2019 06:57 PM

Look bro, yandhi’s gonna come out

Witty 02-05-2019 07:11 AM

I've been there. Honestly I still go there sometimes, but thankfully I now have the experience that it does in fact pass. When you're in it, it's like this void with seemingly no exit point. But with therapy and perhaps medication (therapy is the most important part, it is quite crucial, some people can be treated with JUST therapy, while others may need therapy and medication, medication without therapy is not recommended) you can escape from the void, you can live a happy life. Some people never go back to that place, I do from time to time but therapy, medication, and experience has helped A LOT in enabling me to speak to myself through the darkness and remind myself that this will pass. Some people say find something to live for, and obviously I now have my family who I (hopefully) could never put through that sort of grief, but really the ideal place in your life to get to is to realise that YOU are enough of a reason to live, even if you are alone, that's ok because YOU are the reason to keep going. You are a worthy recipient of the gift of life. One day I hope you can look in the mirror and say those words to yourself, and mean them. I am still on that journey myself.

Also, I am almost a year medication free.

Objective 02-05-2019 07:42 AM

The second time in my life I really met the wall I was 19/20 years old (I'm 30 now). I've been through some rough shit too and it always seem impossible to manage while you're in the middle of the storm. It does calm down with the right outlook. Now, I'm not gonna say "just stay positive, smile to the world" and that kind of fucking ignorant bs but I will tell you this: get professional help, the right therapist will literally change your life if you often feel like you do in this post.

Like Witty I am now also a year off of my medication. It took way too long before I reached out, gave a couple therapists "we don't get along, plz refer to someone else" and got one I owe my life to. Set up an appointment woth your doc and get shit going, regain control of your life and emotional stability, it's possible. I mean, your brain isn't even fully developed yet so a lot of things can happen on its own when it comes to personal growth and improvements in your 20s.

Keep fighting the good fight, and keep your head up bro. Feel free to pm whenever if you ever feel desperate or just want to talk. There's people around that care, even here. We (those that care) got your back.