Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Round 1: 4. Cashius (9-2) vs 13. Chyeahhh!!! (6-7) - CASHIUS WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132053)

Jabari Black 09-11-2018 11:49 PM

Round 1: 4. Cashius (9-2) vs 13. Chyeahhh!!! (6-7) - CASHIUS WINS

IMPORTANT RULES:
- No biting
- No swaying
- No recycling
- No feeding
- Votes must be at least ONE sentence with a decent explanation.
- ONLY 1 EXTENSIONS ALLOWED THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

MUST VOTE ON AT LEAST 4 BATTLES

PUNCHES DUE BY SATURDAY
VOTING ENDS MONDAY
ROUND 2 UP BY MONDAY NIGHT

@Cashius @Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeahhh!!! 09-12-2018 12:21 PM

check

@Cashius

@Chyeahhh!!! has sent me his punch

Cashius 09-15-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!!
The sunspot observatory closing in NM is your warning

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 700996)
La Cilla observatory in Chile has been shutdown as well.

Fuck your conspiracies...I’ll catch you from long range until you really be bleeding, brethren
They could shut down every observatory in the world...the Scope would STILL have you ‘seeing heaven’

Chyeahhh!!! 09-15-2018 11:58 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cashius (Post 700731)
As far as text influences....Neighbor and Dominate

this lame lurks the forum for concepts and gets no action at all
only right you like the Dominates & Neighbors, u be next door hearin em fuck with a glass to the wall

Jabari Black 09-16-2018 02:45 PM

Nice battle.

Cashius you had an very well put together bar. Set it up well. Scope still have you seeing heaven is a dope flip. Worded perfectly - works clean for both meanings. Good angle as well - the personal touch elevates it even more. Really no real critiques.

Chyeahhh has a good bar as well. The concept is funny. I think that’s a good angle to use. There’s not much dirt on Cashius but that’s a good way to flip something into an angle. My critique with it is dominates doesn’t work perfect both ways but you still get the punch.

Dope battle as I expecting but I got cash taking this with a near flawless bar.

Mvgt Cashius

DynamiCz 09-16-2018 05:47 PM

Fuck your conspiracies...I’ll catch you from long range until you really be bleeding, brethren
They could shut down every observatory in the world...the Scope would STILL have you ‘seeing heaven’ v

This was nice here Cash, word was crisp as well with the execution. Hit for me

--------------------

this lame lurks the forum for concepts and gets no action at all
only right you like the Dominates & Neighbors, u be next door hearin em fuck with a glass to the wall

I like where you was going with it, I think the execution just kind of fell flat here to me. The glass to the wall line could have been worded a bit better to hit a bit better. Still a ok line imo tho

Good shit to both, I got Cash here with the better overall bar tho

V-Cash

Amen 09-17-2018 05:09 AM

Chyeah's concept was great however the wording and execution was butchered. Had he cleaned up his wording and made it a bit more smoother an concise - he could have took this.

Cash had a really nice bar. I'd say a little over worded but still effective, IMO.

I got Cash here.

Hush 09-17-2018 01:04 PM

Cash got this

Both were dope tho

bleak 09-17-2018 05:29 PM

You been doing good thing this league chy i hope you keep at it. Cash was really clean here only reason you didn't take it I really liked your punch. If the play bag worked perfectly I'd have no choice bit cash is too structurally sound and consistent in this match up.

Cash

Jabari Black 09-17-2018 05:34 PM

Cash is up 7-0

Need more votes

@Blue Bayou @Destroyer @BodySnatcher @Flow @Plot @Viper @Killing Spree @bleak @DMS @Twodrop @Witty

Blue Bayou 09-17-2018 05:47 PM

cool battle...

Cash - felt a bit stretched delivery wise but i like the angle and the personal was cool

Chyeahhh - Funny idea, could've been worded better imo but it was a cool outside the box idea

Pretty close, i think Cash's personal was more effective here tho & was a better punch... props to both

Plot 09-17-2018 10:06 PM

This battles really close but Cash gets it.
Both had wording issues and if either had tweaked their lines that little bit more it
would have been a clear winner.
Great job from both though, my fav of the week.
idk I liked Cashs bar more I spose because it was more direct twisting a personal into a gunbar. Some good shit

Jabari Black 09-17-2018 11:50 PM

Cashius wins 7-0