Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ran an independent expenditure for governor of nevada (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128267)

boof 06-13-2018 08:42 PM

ran an independent expenditure for governor of nevada

worked 24 days straight, 350+ hours, came up short BUT

the most any candidate has spent to become governor in NV before 2018; 4 million in the general

we forced the front runner to spend 7 million in a primary election. 1.5 million in commercials alone

https://image.ibb.co/h9c44d/Screen_S...1_52_19_PM.png

i was directly under this dude who was one of the most effective supervisors in recent san francisco history, semi famous for calling out high profile politicians for coke use and saying dope shit like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z1i8dbZcI

i kno u cats dont care

cool experience tho

Mediocrity 06-13-2018 08:48 PM

If you’re not first you’re last - Ricky Bobby

El Muffin 06-13-2018 08:52 PM

lol tags

boof 06-13-2018 09:24 PM

campaign trail mix rofl

El Muffin 06-13-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 673570)
campaign trail mix rofl

:)

<3

Amen 06-13-2018 09:29 PM

Good stuff man.

Inno 06-14-2018 10:13 AM

Des, get this rep for the bodysnatcher tag

Destroyer 06-14-2018 01:11 PM

Yessir

boof 06-15-2018 12:18 AM

did anyone watch the video tho lol

Elemental P 06-15-2018 02:31 AM

Lmao man I been on rap forums for fucking years and never heard of some shit like this but that's pretty dope too bad you didn't hit first. What would you have done as governor?

uh-oh 06-15-2018 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 673879)
did anyone watch the video tho lol

yea i dont know the context of any of it though

but this is cool i guess i just don't get what any of it is.

how do you feel about dennis hof basically being a shoe in, in his bid for state legislature? lmao

boof 06-15-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 673893)
yea i dont know the context of any of it though

but this is cool i guess i just don't get what any of it is.

how do you feel about dennis hof basically being a shoe in, in his bid for state legislature? lmao

me neither its just dope and really rare that someone speaks out like that in those types of meetings. like, he said I WILL HAUNT YOU. a supervisor doesn't talk like that to other supervisors lmao

the dennis hof shit makes sense because nevada is fcking insane and also if you don't live right around vegas or reno its basically a ghost town. there's like 100k people total across nevada that aren't in clark county or washoe county.

the schools are the worst in the country. the average voter was really tough to talk to, they were super uneducated. so yea, pimp running in a ghost town full of dumb shits living in 120 degree heat daily, yea he's good

boof 06-15-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 673886)
Lmao man I been on rap forums for fucking years and never heard of some shit like this but that's pretty dope too bad you didn't hit first. What would you have done as governor?

i ran the campaign i didnt run for office lol

~RustyGunZ~ 06-15-2018 01:24 PM

Didn’t you just make it so more shitty people made money off of him though? Like he didn’t donate that money, he paid other people that either have his views or are willing to overlook them (views you obviously consider shit) to work towards their shitty views. As a vegan would you consider it a victory if your protesting made it more difficult for Arby’s to source cow meat so they had to save money and be more cruel?

boof 06-15-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 673985)
Didn’t you just make it so more shitty people made money off of him though? Like he didn’t donate that money, he paid other people that either have his views or are willing to overlook them (views you obviously consider shit) to work towards their shitty views. As a vegan would you consider it a victory if your protesting made it more difficult for Arby’s to source cow meat so they had to save money and be more cruel?

i mean that's a pretty specific way of looking at it

what i meant was because we grew an overwhelming amount of support from the community and personal donations he was forced to spend more money than anyone ever to buy the election. so yeah, billboard space owners and commercial production people all got paid more, i don't know if they're shitty people, they might just be taking his money, im sure you could understand that happening a lot in the political world. but... that's all you can do when trying to win an election against someone with a ton of money. make him spend it all

in your example a protest against arby's would not be to make it harder for them to source cow meat. it would be to demand they not source cow meat. so no, if they were still sourcing cow meat, it would not be a victory

~RustyGunZ~ 06-15-2018 01:46 PM

yeah but he obviously needed to hire more direct staff too

not saying your efforts were shit, just saying that the money he spent is by no means at all a winning point. the awareness and effort to go against garbage is awesome though.

Ghost1 06-15-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

lol I want to rep myself for having read this and being able to enjoy it so much lololololllllll

GUDELJ 06-15-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

LMAO