Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   the 12 tribes of Isreal, you are my brother and i love you (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=34694)

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 04:56 PM

the 12 tribes of Isreal, you are my brother and i love you

After Solomon Israel was split into 2 kingdoms around 931 BC

Northern kingdom of Israel

The tribe of Ephraim: the “Puerto Ricans" - the family who was king over the northern kingdom after solomon

The tribe of Asher: “South American Indians”, from Venezuela through Argentina and Uruguay.

The tribe of Manasseh: the "Cubans"

The tribe of Gad: The “Native Indians” of North America and Canada.

The tribe of Issachar: "Mexican"

The tribe of Naphtali: The indigenous people of Hawaii, New Zealand, and the Fiji Islands.

The tribe of Reuben: “Seminole Indians and the Australian Aborigines”: Firstborn of Israel.

The tribe of Simeon: “Dominicans (Dominican Republic)”: Fierce Warriors of Israel

The tribe of Zebulun: “Central American Indians” from Guatemala to Panama

The southern kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem

Benjamin: “Jamaicans and West Indians”

Judah: “African Americans” of North America: Kings of the Nation of Israel whom christ came out of.

Levi: “Haitians”: Priests of the Nation of Israel

__________________________________________________ _________

You're probably asking yourself, "how did i get to america if I'm from Israel?"

i will show you in the bible where it says why and how you got here

this is what happen, the northern kingdom fell first in around 702 BC during the reign of Hoshea

2 kings chapter 18

[9] And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Hezekiah (king of Judah), which was the seventh year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, that Shalmaneser king of Assyria came up against Samaria, and besieged it.
[10] And at the end of three years they took it: even in the sixth year of Hezekiah, that is the ninth year of Hoshea king of Israel, Samaria was taken.
[11] And the king of Assyria did carry away Israel unto Assyria, and put them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes:
[12] Because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD their God, but transgressed his covenant, and all that Moses the servant of the LORD commanded, and would not hear them, nor do them.

ok what happen after that?

in the book of 2nd Esdras which was in the first edition of the king james version, but was removed, tells us what happened

2nd Esdras chapter 13 (4Ezra.13)

[39] And whereas thou sawest that he gathered another peaceable multitude unto him;
[40] Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea(hosea) the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
[41] But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
[42] That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
[43] And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
[44] For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
[45] For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.

it took them 1 year and 1/2 to get to a land never man kind dwelt?

without a doubt this is america/ arsareth...

what is being hidden from you is that you are the lost sheep of Israel

this information is to bring forth understanding to those seeking the truth

we must bring ourselves back under the law as best we can, and repent of any sins we have committed

knowing that Yashaya has shed his blood so that we can have time to repent and prepare ourselves for our kingdom to come..

we must be baptized in the name of the father, son, and holy ghost

what is God name?

Exod chapter 3

[13] And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you

"I AM" in hebrew it is "Ahayah" or ʾehyeh

"I AM THAT I AM" in hebrew is "Ahayah Asher Ahayah" or ʾehyeh ʾašer ʾehyeh

and Christ name is Yashaya in hebrew

know that the image of the beast has been set up in his place along with feast days not of the lord to deceive the people

though they see they don't perceive
and though they hear the word they don't understand

the feast days given to us by Moses we should do

Masaii 11-23-2013 05:01 PM

@veritas

veritas 11-23-2013 05:02 PM

I have much to say about this.

Greed 11-23-2013 05:14 PM

Name change: Arsareth

uh-oh 11-23-2013 05:49 PM

who are white people?

the descendants of cain?

TYSON 11-23-2013 05:53 PM

According to evolution white people are the descendants of monkeys

uh-oh 11-23-2013 05:58 PM

apes*

TYSON 11-23-2013 06:00 PM

Ok i stand corrected smh

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 214247)
who are white people?

the descendants of cain?

lol.. no you are descendent of Shem like us
more over, alot of you are from our uncle Esua/edom the twin brother of our father Jacob/Isreal, but the wicked root from Esua is Amalek/ the Roman elite which is behind the deception and destruction of the saints of the most high

TYSON 11-23-2013 06:03 PM

Ain't it funny how evolution theory pics shows a black/brown ape turns to a white man. Js...

uh-oh 11-23-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYSON (Post 214258)
Ain't it funny how evolution theory pics shows a black/brown ape turns to a white man. Js...

black people/africans are still black because of there enviornment. they lived in the plains of africa near the equator.

as they migrated north, they didnt turn albino. they slowly lost the melanin.

white people are dirty forest dwellers. we come from mountains and forested areas, where the sunlight is muchhhhhh weaker. we lost the need for the dark skin, and grew the need for light skin, to better soak up the vitamins from the suns light.

TYSON 11-23-2013 06:21 PM

Now u get sunburnt, sounds like u lost.

Just fucking around with ya. Kinda bored.

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 214262)
black people/africans are still black because of there enviornment. they lived in the plains of africa near the equator.

as they migrated north, they didnt turn albino. they slowly lost the melanin.

white people are dirty forest dwellers. we come from mountains and forested areas, where the sunlight is muchhhhhh weaker. we lost the need for the dark skin, and grew the need for light skin, to better soak up the vitamins from the suns light.

this is not how and why you turn white, lol
these philosophies came about to hide who the children of Israel were, due to what was happening in the new world (america)

rumors began to surface in Europe that the people in the new world observed the same feast days in the book of Moses...and might be the lost tribes of Israel

because they were killing the people and taking land they lied to themselves in order to justify their right to do this thing, because if the people would of knew the truth they would of said let them alone because they were God's people, because Christianity had already spread through Europe at this time

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 06:42 PM

if that was true then Eskimos would be white as snow

Masaii 11-23-2013 07:53 PM

Eskimos migrated from kryzekstan/russia/eastern europe/mongolia

uh-oh 11-23-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Dialect (Post 214275)
if that was true then Eskimos would be white as snow

no. you have to understand the amount of time that passes for things like this to take place, and also they are in the open brutal desolate north, where the sun reflects off the snow and all of that shit.

comparing that to an ancient german forest for instance just doesnt work out.

the thing that i dont understand is asians tho.

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 214316)
no. you have to understand the amount of time that passes for things like this to take place, and also they are in the open brutal desolate north, where the sun reflects off the snow and all of that shit.

comparing that to an ancient german forest for instance just doesnt work out.

the thing that i dont understand is asians tho.

i would listen to it all... but if not start at 10:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StcjQ-46iO8

uh-oh 11-23-2013 10:46 PM

man you depress me so much.

i'm gonna try and pretend you posted a video that sane people would watch and reccomend to people to watch.

i dont believe in anything they are saying. thats someone elses views on weird evolution/racism/bible stuff

if adam and eve was real, which it isnt but if it was, i have no problem with them being black. it would make more sense

thats why i asked if you believed white people were descendants of cain, because god put a mark on cain so all people would see him and know etc.

but word, theyre saying they got black skin because of the sun and shit. realistically its more white people got white skin because of a lack of sun.

we aren't all different apes

thats what people dont get.

when a pikachu evolves into raichu, its still a pikachu

were the ape we evolved from. all humans. blacks whites etc we are exactly the same. not like a black bear, and a brown bear. we're all brown bears with different tints

Urban Dialect 11-23-2013 11:39 PM

my bad, I'm not trying to depress you or call out white people I'm just trying let my people know what's really going on, and who they really are.

if you believe or not, know who the children of Jacob really are according to scripture

Masaii 11-23-2013 11:47 PM

So lets recap here cause tldr...im of italian background so im most likely roman right? But where do i come from before that?