Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Uh-oh (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139164)

DMS 12-09-2018 06:09 PM

Uh-oh

Ravens lost jackass

bleak 12-09-2018 06:44 PM

Aren't you a Bills fan?

DMS 12-09-2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 718509)
Aren't you a Bills fan?

No. But I like big arms for some reason.

uh-oh 12-09-2018 07:21 PM

replied to the wrong thread lol but here ya go

http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...2&postcount=11

uh-oh 12-09-2018 07:31 PM

5.65 yards per pass attempt.

5.07 yards per rush attempt

WHY HAVE LAMAR THROW AT ALL?????????

(team stats, 26 passes, 39 runs)

The Dead Poet 12-09-2018 08:20 PM

was actually wondering the other day if you've came around on the Lamar train......?

uh-oh 12-09-2018 08:57 PM

its strange.

its an inbetween what i want. i want flacco. but i've always wanted him in a run first, play action system, where he excels. but for some reason they always abandon the run and have flacco throw 50 times a game.

now we have lamar. where the run/pass ratio i'm a fan of, but he has extremely poor arm talent, paired with the pocket presence of a pile dog shit, and he's basically blind when it comes to reading defenses. whether its understanding coverages or identifying blitzes. he's just way too raw.

so i want the offense we are running now(not read option tho just the run/pass ratio), except with flacco, but obviously it wouldn't work.

the run game has worked because of lamar. he opens up lanes because everyone has to play disciplined along the front and be responsible for their gaps. that leads to double teams in blocking actually working. if a linemen shoots the gap and is in position to dead the play, lamar can bounce it out on the read option. he's also freezing the edges because they are watching to see if he keeps it. if flacco was back, its basically just smashmouth running again, which they aren't built for presently. dixon is good. but he isn't feature back good. our o-line lost its maulers, although zeus jr shows promise. its basically yanda only and then mediocre pass blocking guys.

so yea i'm not on the lamar train, but im on the ravens train regardless so i want him to succeed.

he made some good throws out there today. and he made some bad ones. he puts too much touch on everything, and he has trouble leading receivers. but i feel confident that every drive can be extended with him on the field, and i honestly think they can beat anyone and never throw the ball with him on the field. but he'll eventually be injured.

so i still think he is the 3rd best qb on the roster. but i think the roster works well with the gameplan built around him. if that makes sense. but i'd still prefer flacco with a commitment to running the football. whether its 1st and ten or 2nd and long. no one respected the run with flacco in and its largely because they never called on it. they'd rather joe dink and dunk a checkdown

I HATE IT ALL

DMS 12-09-2018 09:29 PM

I didn’t watch the game so I can’t say anything bout the refs, nor do I give a flaming fuck. I only care who won and what score.

Cred 12-09-2018 09:42 PM

This Bears/Rams game though.

bleak 12-09-2018 09:47 PM

Sup Cred we are rivals tonight. This first half is playing into Chi's gameplan tho

Exis 12-10-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 718525)
I didn’t watch the game so I can’t say anything bout the refs, nor do I give a flaming fuck. I only care who won and what score.

Should never make a thread without googlin' first...noted to DMS' inner warped like self.

uh-oh 12-10-2018 07:00 AM

im just trying to figure out why he's mad about it tho lmao

maybe because i was basically right, and the chiefs barely pulled it out? i predicted an ugly game that i saw the ravens winning through running the ball, controlling the clock and keeping the chiefs offense off the field. but i even stated the chiefs were the favorites for a reason and wouldn't be surprised if they won.

also spoiler alert, if the ravens were 0-12 and the chiefs were 12-0 i wouldve picked the ravens to win, cuz ravens obv.

godspeed

Amen 12-10-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 718510)
No. But I like big arms for some reason.

What?

DMS 12-10-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 718539)
What?

I’m saying I like people who can throw balls hard and far

Amen 12-10-2018 11:08 AM

Jesus, Joseph and Mary.

People typically call them cannons - so they don't sound so homosexual.

FYI.

DMS 12-10-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 718544)
Jesus, Joseph and Mary.

People typically call them cannons - so they don't sound so homosexual.

FYI.

People also call them rifles, guns, rocket arms, etc.

But the most common way I hear people describe them is “has a really Big Arm.”

Exis 12-11-2018 06:03 PM

Lol...tbh I've never ever heard a commentator or anyone for that matter say he "has a really big arm", shit looks weird to read let alone been heard.

uh-oh 12-11-2018 06:14 PM

big arm is common terminology

Qualm 12-11-2018 06:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWEHbi_gPHg

I've def. heard the term a few times

Exis 12-11-2018 06:28 PM

Obv I don't watch every game lol...