Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm going to beat Blue and Zuch... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=147391)

Ouch 02-25-2021 02:34 AM

I'm going to beat Blue and Zuch...

Unless they play faggot shit and jerk each other off for votes...

im coming.. a week or so

UPN Zuch 02-25-2021 08:17 AM

I retired Ouch. I don’t want to get my ass kicked by you.

Ouch 02-25-2021 09:00 AM

You're alright and you might beat me.. blue might beat me too.. but when I merk both of you and get my stuff straight I'm not doing a 10000 page epic.

12-16... mark my words I'll beat you both.... I never knew you until recently and you're alright

Saint 02-25-2021 11:26 AM

how u go from saying u beat him in RM in like 04 to only knowing him recently

UserName 02-25-2021 11:55 AM

Look I don’t know you, sure we played D1 basketball together and met once to smoke a blunt behind a Pep Boys but when we meet in the text squared circle it will be for the first time and the last time and I will have just met you and just never met you and you will lose, 16 lines no crew votes, and I put that on my homie hepatitis.

Blue Bayou 02-25-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName (Post 801038)
Look I don’t know you, sure we played D1 basketball together and met once to smoke a blunt behind a Pep Boys but when we meet in the text squared circle it will be for the first time and the last time and I will have just met you and just never met you and you will lose, 16 lines no crew votes, and I put that on my homie hepatitis.

Hahahaha

White LGI 02-25-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Smooches

Witty 02-25-2021 09:36 PM

I’ll give any of you guys 20 lines and 10 of them will be serious fire.

UPN Zuch 02-25-2021 09:44 PM

I don’t want smoke from anybody.

Amen 02-26-2021 06:23 AM

Quote:

Dead

Ouch 02-26-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

You're alright, but not really... low low tier.

You're an obese.. not fat.. straight up obese red headed weird white dude from who knows where man that is lack luster at text. Uglier fatter version of Action Bronson that can't even actually rap...

And we didn't meet outside of a Pep Boys it was a Auto Zone and all you kept talking about was your cholesterol level while you inhaled cheese burgers talking about how someone on the internet respects you.

Keep pounding those MCdoudbles my nigga.

Hush 02-26-2021 10:15 PM

Do me next

Ouch 02-26-2021 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 801144)
Do me next

I would but your boyfriend would be jealous.

Ouch 02-26-2021 10:44 PM

but no, you seem alright to me... you have obscurely and randomly done the text stuff for a many moons and from what i've read you're pretty witty.

From what I remember of what you look like, not it really even matters is you're a decent sized like puerto rican dude and semi handsome from somewhere near the neck of the woods of where I grew up. But more importantly... yeah you have some good lines and drop randomly every now and again and its usually pretty good.

Thats about it. You're str8 in my book... and I know all I do now is a few times a month get on here and talk shit to people... and I invite some of the shit talking... but it still flabbergasted me some of these people talking shit on here that never ever would in real life.... like never. .. thats arlight though sometimes I bring it on myself.

Ouch 02-27-2021 03:22 AM

But yeah my statement still stands.. before I disappear and die and drop off into obscurity I'm going to beat Zuch and Blue... not going to do the 100 bar battle because #1 i'd lose on that... and #2 who the fuck would even want to read that.

I don't know Zuch that well, but I know Blue well enough that, that dude probably has a 200 line .txt doc making fun of me for drinking to much, black jokes, jail jokes, my siblings dying jokes.... he probably wouldn't even have to write any new material.

But give me 2 weeks or so, and both of you are gonna get.... SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER nate diaz shit

Diablo 02-27-2021 05:07 AM

@Ouch how much you buying them gel packs for?

i got ‘em for the low-low

uh-oh 02-27-2021 12:43 PM

yall keep sleepin on ouch

Diablo 02-27-2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INF (Post 801036)
how u go from saying u beat him in RM in like 04 to only knowing him recently

lmao sounds like Frac’s version of “recently” to me

Pakistani Hand Cannon 02-27-2021 05:32 PM

have at these niggas ouch

they dont want that dear diary rambling incoherent - droppin rugrat bars in 2021 - smoke

smite these muthafuckas

Ouch 03-02-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 801157)
@Ouch how much you buying them gel packs for?

i got ‘em for the low-low

what fentyl... nah I don't mess with that had a friend die from it and he wasn't a junkie hardly ever did it... just made horrible choice... if ya talking about the long release fentyl patches like the nicotine patch. If that's what you're talking about I don't know what ya talking about.