Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Black August (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   ROUND 1 MAG FT: MMLP & SRAL (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125963)

Inno 10-07-2017 09:58 PM

ROUND 1 MAG FT: MMLP & SRAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCNXhrvIqU

@symetrik
@Witty
@Genocide
@timeless
@Ullr
@Ness
@Destroyer
@Mr. J
@Diablo
@YDK
@Bags
@sound @dead man @trapazoidal

Enjoy.

Ullr 10-07-2017 11:06 PM

just a white rectangle with a black border, can't see/hear anything

Ghost1 10-07-2017 11:15 PM

Lol this shit hilarious

Mmlp plays the face to lars heel to perfection

Ullr 10-07-2017 11:18 PM

says movie not loaded, haven't seen how this normally works so idk what to do about troubleshooting, definitely interested in peeping though

Ghost1 10-07-2017 11:23 PM

Yea worked fine for me idk hommie

Ullr 10-07-2017 11:30 PM

got it lol for some reason embedding youtube on here doesn't work on my chrome, I switched to firefox and it worked for whatever reason

watching now :P

Ullr 10-07-2017 11:48 PM

Wait, when was I a dick to either of you? If I was I really apologize, I have no idea what I did lol, if it was my bailing on this site a while back that wasn't anything on the site itself nor either of you, that was 100% because I was upset I had an opponent who preferred denying an extension rather than actually battling me, I have no ill will or ill feelings toward either of you and respect you both. Btw Baron best of luck in the SS! We both took risks haha, I don't think either of us ended up in the loser's bracket because we got outclassed, I thought you wrote a very solid verse for what it was it just wound up taking a hit because any emotion was traded for a pun which was clever and well written but your opponent was able to milk that and that's why he took the win imho, I don't think you got outwritten at all lol

Waaaait, when did I ever deny an extension? I literally don't think I have ever done that in my entire career battling lol, I need some links or whatever here because I literally have no clue haha

dope work gentlemen! Quite entertaining, I don't know most of the backstory behind these battlers so it's really cool getting a glimpse into NC culture through the lens of two dudes just chilling over some brews

Inno 10-08-2017 12:24 AM

Second round be fire yo

Diablo 10-08-2017 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ullr (Post 624278)
Wait, when was I a dick to either of you? If I was I really apologize, I have no idea what I did lol, if it was my bailing on this site a while back that wasn't anything on the site itself nor either of you, that was 100% because I was upset I had an opponent who preferred denying an extension rather than actually battling me, I have no ill will or ill feelings toward either of you and respect you both. Btw Baron best of luck in the SS! We both took risks haha, I don't think either of us ended up in the loser's bracket because we got outclassed, I thought you wrote a very solid verse for what it was it just wound up taking a hit because any emotion was traded for a pun which was clever and well written but your opponent was able to milk that and that's why he took the win imho, I don't think you got outwritten at all lol

Waaaait, when did I ever deny an extension? I literally don't think I have ever done that in my entire career battling lol, I need some links or whatever here because I literally have no clue haha

dope work gentlemen! Quite entertaining, I don't know most of the backstory behind these battlers so it's really cool getting a glimpse into NC culture through the lens of two dudes just chilling over some brews

LMAOOOOOOO

in retrospect I don't think it actually was you.. I think it was like Shoguncrosse or something hahahahahhahaa

you've just become guilty by RR association in the drunken stupor of it all

Pinot Grij 10-08-2017 03:32 AM

Needed this in the first round!! Awesome shit boys. Thank you

MMLP 10-08-2017 06:45 AM

Subtitles are well off at times haha!

Ullr 10-08-2017 07:09 AM

Hahaha I feel that but I don't even remember being on a tag team with Shoguncrosse lol and I don't see how would get that name mixed up with mine it seems pretty different Shogun Baron I mean you're called Baron too so it seems like something you would remember hahaha as far as I know the only people I have tag teamed with r z stone who lives in Albany near me who I actually convinced to join the site just to do the GSL tag team topical and we wound up winning the season I have tag teamed with walking keys and he and I won the GSL season as well actually via no show in the finals vs Vlad and nemean but I don't recall ever being with Shogun for him to deny you an extension I would have had words about that because I would always rather Grant an extension than to take a free win via denial of an extension lol

It's all good either way man haha thanks for doing this mag btw @sraL and @MMLP btw expect errors in this post I was using voice recognition on my phone lol

symetrik 10-08-2017 10:56 AM

lol'd.
yeah, consistency is always my weak point, I was gonna ask @Ullr (or whoever) what makes a line flow in text? I'm audio, so I try to avoid 4/4 but can't always succeed.
it hurts me that @sraL thinks I'm an alias

Inno 10-08-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMLP (Post 624290)
Subtitles are well off at times haha!

This would be welcomed lol

YDK 10-08-2017 11:42 AM

Lmao ive beaten mmlp but he beat me most recently, i jus asked if hes up for a rematch i never said he turned it down

Diablo 10-08-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ullr (Post 624291)
Hahaha I feel that but I don't even remember being on a tag team with Shoguncrosse lol and I don't see how would get that name mixed up with mine it seems pretty different

Alcohol.

Diablo 10-08-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDK (Post 624300)
Lmao ive beaten mmlp but he beat me most recently, i jus asked if hes up for a rematch i never said he turned it down

lmao forever instigating

YDK 10-08-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 624302)
lmao forever instigating

I know right lmao gonna have mmlp thinkin i been talkin shit over battles that never happened

MMLP 10-08-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDK (Post 624303)
I know right lmao gonna have mmlp thinkin i been talkin shit over battles that never happened

Lol I think you beat me in the poetry league and I got two wins in topicals if memory serves me correct. I could wrong. I don't care who I battle really. I just find moments throughout the year when I feel like writing. I'll probably get fed up of this in 2-3 weeks time. It's hyped now, probably should rematch

YDK 10-08-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMLP (Post 624306)
Lol I think you beat me in the poetry league and I got two wins in topicals if memory serves me correct. I could wrong. I don't care who I battle really. I just find moments throughout the year when I feel like writing. I'll probably get fed up of this in 2-3 weeks time. It's hyped now, probably should rematch

That sounds about right to me lol im down for whatever man i havent really been motivated to write a topical in a year or two tbh but its still fun to throw somethin together occasionally