Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mystery Box Challenge (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=93802)

CopyPat 09-10-2014 01:25 PM

Mystery Box Challenge

I mixed mustard and ketchup, the shits fuckin deleshious. I’m sick a busting these flex’s but this is what I’m the best at. Chicken nuggets get sucked back, but not from Mcdonald’s. I fix em up in the oven fast while I’m watchin the clock go.
Cause you can’t let em burn, its 450 for twenty. And if your counting is firm, the more crispy they’re getting. Of course dipping aplenty, the more sticky the better. And if I cook up a steak, its 4 sticks of some butter. It’s horseshit on some motherfuckin ignorant shit; if your description of yummy is tough and singed to a crisp. Can you resist? I’m only keeping it fair… the menu is pimp. The holy medium rare the only beef I prepare.. and anything more, drove me deep in despair, homie. Beets and asparagus just ain’t gonna cut it. And frozen meats are hysterical when my Angus is commin. But I ain’t dissing nothing from the vegetable family, cause carrots and onions are the best in a pan see. And especially healthy, the veggies around me, I keep a spare rib for supper cause the extras are handy. Next in the pantry is the seasons and spice, if you don’t flavor your food, I don’t believe in your life. That statement was rude but if you’re eatin some rice it needs a savory boost or it’s just weak when you bite. I reach for the knife and filet my own fish. Caught an hour ago, at the lake, I don’t swim. I’ll make a whole dish, with my heart in the whole thing, and the flavor’s so delish cause I barbeque most things. A carb and a protein is the start of my morning, and if I’m groggy of course we get the coffee a pouring. But on with the story, cause we’re close to the close. When it comes to the kitchen I’ll be holding my own. Mostly I’m at home with a fly new dinner, but I wrote this on my phone in the drive through… bitter.

Camp Bell 09-10-2014 02:37 PM

hahahaha this was a slick little piece, i liked the rhyme schemes
and how wel you stayed on track with the food lines. dope for wat
its worth

Kin 09-10-2014 03:30 PM

Daaaaamn....this was fresh as fuck.....lovin the endin... flow was flawless..I could read it.smooth as if.I wrote.it.myself...like.I knew how to pronounce it all.first read....crazy bro...that ending perfect for this...made it all have purpose...

For such a tough theme to make cool....u nailed it man....shiiiit

gotta go im hungry as shit for some.reason...

Keep.em.droppin.....fire!!!

CopyPat 09-13-2014 12:07 AM

thx bruhs

Masterchef uppin

big baby 09-14-2014 02:11 AM

Will comment later

Plot 09-15-2014 02:24 PM

This was mad, your aa crazy cunt Copy.

Ghost1 09-15-2014 08:55 PM

Leaned @ the ending lololol

This shit was bonkers. Its fun to watch u curve words around odd topics that havent been touched often.

Always a pleasure. Dope piece.

sral 09-17-2014 09:25 AM

LOL @ the finishing line.

Copy knows this is ill, and I'm a sucker for braggodocio shit as always. Flow is sick, but you know it is. You're dope at this.

Quote:

Beets and asparagus just ain’t gonna cut it. And frozen meats are hysterical when my Angus is commin. But I ain’t dissing nothing from the vegetable family, cause carrots and onions are the best in a pan see.
LOL

Split 09-23-2014 01:45 AM

Cool. Kinda dense & if dead man can switch it up so can you

CopyPat 12-03-2017 10:44 AM

Aahahahhaha yo this was actually pimp though..

Diablo 12-04-2017 10:43 AM

get back into the AOWL bruh

the game needs it

Geno 12-04-2017 03:15 PM

Dopeeeee. Good to see you.

2tripple0 12-10-2017 04:57 AM

uhhh this was written a long time ago... lol...