Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What would you do if you died and it turned out that god was real (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139255)

dull boy 12-26-2018 11:09 AM

What would you do if you died and it turned out that god was real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Destroyer 12-26-2018 11:40 AM

Prefer hitchens, but at least this guy is alive

uh-oh 12-26-2018 12:50 PM

i thought this dude was wack till he brought up the greek gods.

but yea devils advocate signing in

isn't all the evil derived from satan tho

like old testament god used to intervene and do some sketchy stuff sure, but there was always some goofy ancient logic behind it. hey abraham i dunno if your as devout as you claim. kill me a son. oh you're actually going to? chill, chill, no need.

Sinacog 12-26-2018 01:19 PM

what are you people talking about?..lol..God is..Yahweh..

Destroyer 12-26-2018 01:30 PM

Uh-oh, I hardly see how an omniscient, omnipotent deity would be bothered by something as trivial as the devil

Sinacog 12-26-2018 01:37 PM

Satan/Lucifer is the devil lol

God is Yahweh..a God that lived long ago.. he is the god that is praised today.. and is depicted in the bible..he is a good god..and is very strong..he is the god of israel..lol..nice..

Yahweh is also depicted as Zeus and Poseidon..i know this because i'm practically a expert on this..but yes..Yahweh is also Zeus..and Posedion..I already know this..lol..pretty nice..

if you don't believe me just ask a question or something..but yeah..i know this already..lol..

Kill Spree 12-26-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinacog (Post 720503)

God is Yahweh..a God that lived long ago.. he is the god that is praised today.. and is depicted in the bible..he is a good god..and is very strong..he is the god of israel..lol..nice..

Yahweh is also depicted as Zeus and Poseidon..i know this because i'm practically a expert on this..but yes..Yahweh is also Zeus..and Posedion..I already know this..lol..pretty nice..

if you don't believe me just ask a question or something..but yeah..i know this already..lol..

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Faggot

Sinacog 12-26-2018 01:46 PM

You don’t want to mess with a devil..killing spree..I’ll mess you up big time...lol ...but how about 8 bars?..happy to oblige..?

Kill Spree 12-26-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinacog (Post 720505)
You don’t want to mess with a devil..killing spree..I’ll mess you up big time...lol ...but how about 8 bars?..happy to oblige..?

Hope you get shot

Eŋg 12-26-2018 06:24 PM

so i saw this clip a few years ago and thought he came off a pompous old fool. seems worse now. the concept of accountability is lost on him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 720498)
Prefer hitchens, but at least this guy is alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_oR5Oonq5A

how does he come off here? everyone i know that worships him are depressed alcoholics. godless, but they worship - so they're happier.

p.s. salman rushdie is a fine author but i do wish he would shut the fuck up sometimes.

Quote:

i know this because i'm practically a expert on this

spoiler: you're not.

uh-oh 12-26-2018 07:18 PM

tbh mos def seemed out of his element. i don't follow hitchens or any of these atheist nerds but i think he came across perfectly fine there.

veritas 12-26-2018 07:37 PM

I am not sinacog.

The Dead Poet 12-26-2018 07:38 PM

Dawkins writes better books that Hitch. But Hitch doing the back and forth with believers is always gold.

Clout 12-27-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Go back to writing man poems. You're not funny and its YHWH there is no way to truly translate YHWH it's a tetragrammaton. The ancient high priest saw to it's real pronunciation being destroyed. Because to say the true name of god is to control god. So They say adonai or the name at the end of prayer. So please shut the fuck up. The "lols" remind me of american white girls who just add that at the end of every text they send me because they wanna be fucked by a tall black man.

Sinacog 12-27-2018 11:36 AM

you're actually right in a way..that god is a entity..not a person..Yahweh is the god of Israel..but that's it..it's still good..my poems are good thank you..I say a prayer and it manifests..so I'm good..

I don't really enjoy Hitchens..he's good..but not that good..I like nietzche more..but he's different..so yeah..what in the world..lol..cya'..

Inno 12-27-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clout (Post 720551)
Go back to writing man poems. You're not funny and its YHWH there is no way to truly translate YHWH it's a tetragrammaton. The ancient high priest saw to it's real pronunciation being destroyed. Because to say the true name of god is to control god. So They say adonai or the name at the end of prayer. So please shut the fuck up. The "lols" remind me of american white girls who just add that at the end of every text they send me because they wanna be fucked by a tall black man.

Tell us how pink the pussie in Iceland is?

Clout 12-28-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 720570)
Tell us how pink the pussie in Iceland is?

Its the brightest hue of pink.