Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New furniture time... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140804)

Geno 10-21-2019 04:24 AM

New furniture time...

..fittin to go to ashleys and grab a sectional and a recliner. Word. Gonna clear 3 stacks this check. Holla atcha boy

Ouch 10-21-2019 06:18 AM

man thats on my life... im in mid michigan... me and my girl have a total of around 100k cash... thats literally cash no loan... I have an above average score I'm like 800.. my girl is horrible because of she had some rent in college and places like that didn't do so well.

I have no idea why i'm so good, on the record i've only rented few places... all payed on time and all was good. But I opened up a ton of credit cards this last 4 months and what I do is I just use them for like 20$ a month and pay them off quickly, but my credit score dropped. My mom told me that how credit score works if you open up a bunch of credit quickly even if you pay it off perfect on time. They see you opened it up too quick, and too many things at one time.

Ouch 10-21-2019 06:21 AM

so I dropped... but me and my girl have around 100k cash.. to get better we could get a loan.. I couldn't... but she could for a cheap like 30k I would guess.. but after that like what you're saying i'm trying to figure out.. how about decorating that shit... we don't have beds.. we have a few like... run running rugs, a few lamps... some nice plates/silverware but not enough

Ouch 10-21-2019 06:22 AM

no couches... we've got 2 tv's... but you get what im saying... shit is going to cost a lot.. like ... bedspreads pillows.little stands.. shit like that.. things you dont realize when you're young that cost money..

Ouch 10-21-2019 06:24 AM

I just went to zillow to show you what we were looking at but it went away... must've got sold and they're fucking manufactured homes... like they're mad nice and shit but they're fucking manufactured homes

Geno 10-21-2019 06:32 AM

Its not.good to pay ur CCs off. As long as your making payments every month ur credit is going up. If there payed off then there is no credit gain. Thats how that works rich guy

Ouch 10-21-2019 07:15 AM

I owe nothing on my CC's I only opened them up to boost my credit score

i've got 2 pnc cards and thats where I bank with my money

pnc cash rewards 1k limit

pnc core 1k limit

discover card 4k limiti no apr until april of next year

capital one only 500$ limit lol

and another that is 10k

Ouch 10-21-2019 07:17 AM

and suck my dick rich guy... thats how it i15s.. I randomly use all of them for like 15$ a month, come home and pay them off the next day to boost my score, but what I didn't realize is that if you take that many CC's out in a short period of time it goes against you

Ouch 10-21-2019 07:51 AM

barking up the wrong tree fuck you and yo couch nigga

Sharp 10-21-2019 09:34 AM

Good shit geno

I'm also looking to get new furniture. Thinking about a sectional and ottoman

Be sure to post pics of your new den

Geno 10-21-2019 09:56 AM

Will do

Geno 10-21-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 748800)
and suck my dick rich guy... thats how it i15s.. I randomly use all of them for like 15$ a month, come home and pay them off the next day to boost my score, but what I didn't realize is that if you take that many CC's out in a short period of time it goes against you

No, you fucking moron. Paying them off does not boost your score you fucking imbecile. What i am saying is paying them off does the opposite. Keeping a balance and making monthly payments is what boosts ur score. Your obviously full of shit because you hve no idea wtf your talking about. Probably dont even have an open checking account and owe for over drafts. Broke ass nigga. Gtfoh

Ouch 10-21-2019 11:36 AM

right how do I put my stack up...

Ouch 10-21-2019 11:37 AM

bitch ass nigga dont even tlk the wrong one..... i';l post this shit

Ouch 10-21-2019 11:38 AM

fuck ass nigga

Diode 10-21-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 748818)
No, you fucking moron. Paying them off does not boost your score you fucking imbecile. What i am saying is paying them off does the opposite. Keeping a balance and making monthly payments is what boosts ur score. Your obviously full of shit because you hve no idea wtf your talking about. Probably dont even have an open checking account and owe for over drafts. Broke ass nigga. Gtfoh

this is the dumbest thing you've said yet.

keeping a balance means paying interest. you're losing money, idiot.

pay your balance in full every month unless you're on a 0% interest rate.

smh.

uh-oh 10-21-2019 12:29 PM

I'm 30 and still have no idea what credit is

boof 10-21-2019 02:05 PM

smh i'm out here tryna expect you to understand financial elites are destroying the planet & you dunno what credit is.

Hush 10-21-2019 03:55 PM

Lmaoooo 100 k cash wow

Hush 10-21-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 748820)
bitch ass nigga dont even tlk the wrong one..... i';l post this shit

Nigga now u gotta post it