Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Key style at Corleone ( Corleone diss) (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145179)

El Muffin 10-05-2020 07:31 PM

Key style at Corleone ( Corleone diss)

I’m bored @Corleone

Paco would be upset

Everytime you post you got someone else’s dick in ya throat
I guess it’s all fun & games till the meds wear off & you realize your entire existence a joke
Said he got kicked outta wutang xD & I can quote that
The art of Shadowboxing . Yea Your room hosts “ Celebrity Deathmatch “ every time you smoke crack
Halloween got you saddened .. saw Scream again & the message was glum
“ I used to be a Ghostface Killah :( “ nah nigga ur dead grandmother used to dress you as one
Naming niggas who don’t fw you . What you doing is wild
Yu ‘Swore you’d Take a Bullet for Genocide’.- But then he left you hanging like the Nuremberg trials
Selling knock off shit .. Mannn We just can’t escape the insanity
I tried to put myself in your Shoes-. Until I saw a pic of those mfs & lost faith in humanity
Stop faise flagging the wu , it’s unscrupulous, tragic
bruhh the Closest youve gotten to a Method, Man is stealing rza production style & butchering it , faggot
When I pop off with the A & R . That’s assault rifle . You blonde puss
When you pop off with the A & R. It’s cause yu know of a nigga who knows a nigga who knows Garth Brooks
Saw a moderator critiquing His work . Notably - this fuckers music
We all heard a SKIIIPPP come outta @Sharp . Motherfucker that shit was awful & it’s Undisputed
Your grandfather should be ashamed. He wouldn’t weather denial
So It’s only right you have Paco’s genes. - My nigga , your shit was NEVER in style
“ he went to Sing Sing & he did life “
But His Kids trife. Copped a charge then went to Sing .. Sing. Meaning this nigga snitched TWICE
you a legit weirdo .. I’m sensing a trend ..I hate it here
Your face is weird . not only are you corny - but you look like a fkn corn pop with facial hair (Deadass)
I bet your closet houses immeasurable skeletons
For you to cap on the net - trying everyday To make your irrelevance RELEVANT
All that fake banging - you need to pivot in fashion
I always knew there were bloods in L.A - butttttt I DIDNT know about the ones in Lyrikal AssasinZZZ
“ represented himself in court “ yet you couldn’t even equate to Ted Bundy
Said he had to study his case . That shit is fake LMAO . you a Fucking Case Study
Niggas been put out the Addy but the man is demented
Wishing he could turn back time . Apparently you did uhmmm cause those hands were rescinded
Hush called his gam gam a whore . Left his mind distorted
Coreleone was like “ you shouldn’t have said that “ huffed & puffed then wrote 60 lines of garbage
That magazine shit you tslked? Leave it dead in a box
Instead of a rolling stone interview ask your dad why he clearly dropped your head on a rock
Bro that forum you run is desolate . Buttt I’m open to help
It’s just a shame in every thread I gotta see the Tapatalk Tyrant playing tic tac toe with himself
Resume cloudy trust me bro your rhymes are shit
You could say you were a trash compactor & your credentials would be :” defragged my hard drive in 96”
Nigga swear he has a following . My guy - there’s like noooooo way
SoundCloud straight up Tecmo bowl . Nigga that shit only had like 4 plays
Honestly your corny & we want the story to end
You’re Netcees ‘Laughing Stock’ - so no wonder you don’t have an Audience of “Friends “

Psychopath . Fuck you From the bottom of my heart you the cringiest nigga ever

Stop explaining your punches mid verse like they don’t require a 3 year olds intellect to process you trash ass clown

Goddamn how y’all put up with this dude fr lmaoo

Aero 10-05-2020 07:46 PM

LOL 'ed at faith in humanity

El Muffin 10-05-2020 07:51 PM

Haha thx

May add more . Pics are the only thing that intrigue me but this dude corny n ion like him
Edit: I added more

Lots more lmso

El Muffin 10-05-2020 09:32 PM

@White Earl

El Muffin 10-05-2020 10:12 PM

Lmao hop in this body bag I’m still playing with concepts

Geno 10-06-2020 02:56 AM

Yoooo lmmfaooooo.

This is too fucking great thank you hahahaha. Needed this. Lost faith in humanity fucking destroyed me. Have to read more still lmmfao

corleone 10-06-2020 12:01 PM

I just got at Hush.. a few other cats.. ispaz, and I have a battle in the NBL tonight with sharp.. I'll key a verse to your crap ass battle verse today and lyrically rip you to pieces.. you got alotta mouth, by the way, but I guess thats common for retarded guys like you..

El Muffin 10-06-2020 12:22 PM

Child please

Do what you must .. but I could give you a month to beat this verse & Id guarantee you couldn’t meet the task

I’m not saying that because it’s overly dope either . I’m saying that because your ceiling is much lower than you might expect & I’m putting it nicely

P.S ya granma suck dick from the back

Bomb Bard 10-06-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788066)
P.S ya granma suck dick from the back

LMFAO

El Muffin 10-06-2020 12:39 PM

Genuinely don’t like this guy

His existence annoys me . his Fkn sig got a goddamn breakdown/ explanation of a wack ass line in it UGHHHH then he has the Fucking nerve to be like

-Cor

Die slow you fucking walking cringefest

corleone 10-06-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788072)
Genuinely don’t like this guy

His existence annoys me . his Fkn sig got a goddamn breakdown/ explanation of a wack ass line in it UGHHHH then he has the Fucking nerve to be like

-Cor

Die slow you fucking walking cringefest

thats called you being jealous of me, you faggott.. I just key'd a verse in my battle, towards sharp.. all it takes is 10 minutes for me to type up a verse and get at you son.. that verse you typed up was WEAK as FUCK.. str8 scrodumsack.. when I get the time, I'll respond to this..

El Muffin 10-06-2020 04:49 PM

Your delusion is kicking in

I’m jealous Of no man .. I congratulate success. You on the other hand are a fraud .. it’s only right you get called out on it

BOOM 10-06-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 788082)
thats called you being jealous of me, you faggott.. I just key'd a verse in my battle, towards sharp.. all it takes is 10 minutes for me to type up a verse and get at you son.. that verse you typed up was WEAK as FUCK.. str8 scrodumsack.. when I get the time, I'll respond to this..

> it only takes me 10 mins

>> I’ll get at this when I have time

?????

he can’t even keep up with his own lies anymore

Sharp 10-06-2020 11:04 PM

Tecmo Bowl is ether. as someone with a soundcloud account I feel bad for cor after that

Liked how some of this felt like it would work live, fun read all around. bars are smooth, maybe not meticulously formatted haymakers like Resin in a champ match but it all reads smooth and for a long verse, that means a hell of a lot.

fun read

Exis 10-07-2020 12:01 AM

Lol...Why El even fuck with this homo tho? Nigga dug her own grave by sayin' she a Wu affiliate...Dude on the internet beggin' for props.

Cock Rules Everythin' Around Meat...Swallow deep yo, Holla ...Holla swallow deep balls.

El Muffin 10-07-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 788129)
Lol...Why El even fuck with this homo tho? Nigga dug her own grave by sayin' she a Wu affiliate...Dude on the internet beggin' for props.

Cock Rules Everythin' Around Meat...Swallow deep yo, Holla ...Holla swallow deep balls.

I don’t fw him . I just took the opportunity to see if I still got it

Tbh .. as I’ve gotten older I’m noticing I’m trailing away from the more traditional way of doing things

Swhy I like pics .. All that wordplay bs n generics becomes boring as hell . You can literally use those on anyone

Every bar in this verse is direct n personalized . Not a fan of the stuff in ppls notepads anymore. I just wanted to talk to this nigga

Hush 10-08-2020 09:14 AM

Nice

Exis 10-09-2020 09:07 PM

Dope diss tho...just curious to why you messin' with such a low tier faggot was all man.

El Muffin 10-10-2020 05:25 AM

Just wanted to test the waters n see how I’ve developed after so long

Thx tho man

Dope girl 10-11-2020 02:25 PM

You came out with the heat
You be killing em