Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   This site is turning into a cringe factory (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127848)

veritas 05-08-2018 09:27 AM

This site is turning into a cringe factory

Please stop posting and observe the professionals so that you may learn how this works.

Diode 05-08-2018 10:01 AM

turning into ???

~RustyGunZ~ 05-08-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 662655)
turning into ???

uh-oh 05-08-2018 11:48 AM

Professionals?

wasim 05-08-2018 12:00 PM

cringing at this thread

PancakeBrah 05-08-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 662655)
turning into ???

Lenox, Candy, exis literally ruining the site.

Back in the day the shit posters were idiot heels who provided entertainment.

This new breed is just thousands of posts of nonsense eating away at the core of activity.

Finnydot 05-08-2018 05:02 PM

Omg, you guys are so stuck up. "meh... You're not cool enough to post here!"

Recognize the fact that MOST people don't spend over a decade on a site with 20 active members acting like they're these elite boarders and take pride in a fake number of rep points.

You're all assholes poking fun at everyone who's new or not up to your standards. I'm sure you all have your niche of friends IRL that share your disdain for humanity, but that shit don't fly with people who don't know you. Hence, the lack of activity and growth.

Plus, nobody gives a shit about text. If we turned this place into a hiphopdx type site or at least had an active community of people doing MUSIC that could drive activity and growth and also give your text a place to shine as maybe more members will come here for your "elite" textings.

Mediocrity 05-08-2018 05:25 PM

#ElitistScum

Mediocrity 05-08-2018 05:29 PM

Buncha crybaby bitches if you ask me. Always whining about some shit, if you don’t play their game they get pissy. Some are cool but others are just uppity cucks

Mediocrity 05-08-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 662707)
Omg, you guys are so stuck up. "meh... You're not cool enough to post here!"

Recognize the fact that MOST people don't spend over a decade on a site with 20 active members acting like they're these elite boarders and take pride in a fake number of rep points.

You're all assholes poking fun at everyone who's new or not up to your standards. I'm sure you all have your niche of friends IRL that share your disdain for humanity, but that shit don't fly with people who don't know you. Hence, the lack of activity and growth.

Plus, nobody gives a shit about text. If we turned this place into a hiphopdx type site or at least had an active community of people doing MUSIC that could drive activity and growth and also give your text a place to shine as maybe more members will come here for your "elite" textings.

Accurate

Ghost1 05-08-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 662705)
Lenox, Candy, exis literally ruining the site.

Back in the day the shit posters were idiot heels who provided entertainment.

This new breed is just thousands of posts of nonsense eating away at the core of activity.

Not sure why people.dont understand this.

Bad boarding causes good boarders to not post.

FUCKING HELLO

Ghost1 05-08-2018 05:38 PM

Every shit boarder who took offense to this is threatened theyay not be able to post 700 times a day but don't realize THERE WILL NOT BE ANYBODY TO HEAR YOUR POSTS IF EVERUONE LEAVES BECIASE THEY FUCKING HATE YOUR POSTS

Literally so fucking stupid.

Mediocrity STFU idiot. Ur a fucking cornball who obviously used to board here under a different alias or your from rb or both and u just can't stay away from the site but I bitter af u got bodied here on the past YOURE NOT FUCKING SPECIAL....u are every fucking lame I sent into the infernos of hell defined as an account.

An finny is legit the lowest form of human life. Will not read posts. Or posts ensuing after this post.

Stop being fucking losers. If op made u mad then u know that you're a garbage member who posts dogshit posts that no one thinks are funny interesting or relatable....so STFU or do better.

Finnydot 05-08-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 662720)
Not sure why people.dont understand this.

Bad boarding causes good boarders to not post.

FUCKING HELLO

So have fun with a site that has 5 "good" boarders!

veritas 05-08-2018 05:38 PM

What about my words did y’all find so offensive? I don’t understand.

I have a point. What is there to argue about?

Finnydot 05-08-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 662725)
Every shit boarder who took offense to this is threatened theyay not be able to post 700 times a day but don't realize THERE WILL NOT BE ANYBODY TO HEAR YOUR POSTS IF EVERUONE LEAVES BECIASE THEY FUCKING HATE YOUR POSTS

Literally so fucking stupid.

Mediocrity STFU idiot. Ur a fucking cornball who obviously used to board here under a different alias or your from rb or both and u just can't stay away from the site but I bitter af u got bodied here on the past YOURE NOT FUCKING SPECIAL....u are every fucking lame I sent into the infernos of hell defined as an account.

An finny is legit the lowest form of human life. Will not read posts. Or posts ensuing after this post.

Stop being fucking losers. If op made u mad then u know that you're a garbage member who posts dogshit posts that no one thinks are funny interesting or relatable....so STFU or do better.

So I'm worse then a heroine addict, a child molester, or a murderer?

Because i make beats and think i can rap?

That seems credible.

Finnydot 05-08-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 662727)
What about my words did y’all find so offensive? I don’t understand.

I have a point. What is there to argue about?

Your point is you fuckers are always so negative but wonder why no one comes here?

veritas 05-08-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 662726)

To be fair I tried to help you and you rejected it. So now ask me why I should invest my time in you?

veritas 05-08-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 662731)
Your point is you fuckers are always so negative but wonder why no one comes here?

What have I said or done that has been negative to you. Wrong. I tried to help you. If anything you violated.

Fart 05-08-2018 05:42 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...69/307/1af.jpg

Ghost1 05-08-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 662726)

A site will never only have 5 good boarders. Good boarders attract more boarders. Idk why this shit is so fucking incomprehensible to u idiots