Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Less than 0.5% of all Open Mic verses end up in the Hall of Fame (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=54405)

Split 02-20-2014 10:36 PM

Less than 0.5% of all Open Mic verses end up in the Hall of Fame

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...10fwo1_400.gif

uh-oh 02-20-2014 10:37 PM

its cuz everyone who does open mics sucks

SHOTS FIRED

Aesthetic 02-20-2014 10:42 PM

The only people who drop feedback want feed for they own shit. And the only feedback they drop is "your shit's whack, check me out."

Mental retardation at it's finest.

Bunch of handicaps humping eachothers legs till they get enough leverage to reach the doorknob. Fucking NC'S..

Or ya know, everyone could just be better than eachother.

Split 02-20-2014 10:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ5OlOoWQA

Aesthetic 02-20-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Split Eight (Post 280275)

Reminds me of my dick.

uh-oh 02-20-2014 10:44 PM

beast mode i live by the street code
i beat foes the fuck up or the heat blows

P

Split 02-20-2014 10:44 PM

I was gonna make that a negged gif but idk how

Wise Wiggles 02-20-2014 11:02 PM

Split you fucking negger ass beach

Dope girl 02-20-2014 11:06 PM

SMH, Don't have to say it like that, anyway, people got different taste in music.

Ghost1 02-20-2014 11:06 PM

Lol that uhoh vid gets me everytime

PancakeBrah 02-20-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280274)
The only people who drop feedback want feed for they own shit. And the only feedback they drop is "your shit's whack, check me out."

Mental retardation at it's finest.

Bunch of handicaps humping eachothers legs till they get enough leverage to reach the doorknob. Fucking NC'S..

Or ya know, everyone could just be better than eachother.

I've fed 20+ pieces in the past few months and have only dropped one. Certain feeds the same way. Split, too. Some others I'm probably missing.

So

No?

P.S. Just because people say you're not good doesn't mean you can talk shit about feed.

Certain 02-20-2014 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Split Eight (Post 280275)

This beats every Robranda, Bags and J. Metts video.

Aesthetic 02-21-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 280290)
I've fed 20+ pieces in the past few months and have only dropped one. Certain feeds the same way. Split, too. Some others I'm probably missing.

So

No?

P.S. Just because people say you're not good doesn't mean you can talk shit about feed.

This is the feedback I have gotten since my return.

Quote:

ur flows off beat and the lyrics sucked. -bags is a retard so his knowledge is petty.
Quote:

SHOTS FIRED @Orc
Quote:

I'm feeling this shit man.
Quote:

Didnt get a chance to hear then all cuz im at work but i was diggin the voices one.
Quote:

Flow got crazy towards the latter part of the track

Overall, you got a wacky voice and some interesting inflections, far from monotone, mystic elf rap
Then I got some good perspective on my production quality. No tips or really anything helpful. I got 2 feeds that were dope, but were no longer than a fucking sentence without a breakdown.

Basically what im sayin you slop-nosed pole-smoker; is that the feedback that you punks drop is fucking worthless. I drop feed on someones shit with a breakdown and all I get is either "your whack, kill yourself" Or a fucking "I liked it" Fucking trashier than the insult I mean christ, what the fuck am I dropping music for; yall make it a game about approval rather than improvement. The rest of my shit aint even get a peep.

Overall, the mic is fucking gay as fuck no wonder the discussion is more alive than anything in this damn forum.

Yeah bro, I can talk shit about feed; think about reasoning before you speak up. Learn some big words to, some shit about inferential reasoning while your at it. Call the fucking rehab center

P.S. Your a fagot bitchmade insecure inferiority complexified inbred piece of trash gacked out looney toon drunk fuck boy ass nigga. Fuck yourself. Cunt

Split 02-21-2014 12:58 AM

thisisatextsite.mp3

YDK 02-21-2014 02:05 AM

and .4% is black lol

Certain 02-21-2014 02:10 AM

That's not how percentages work.

Rawn MD 02-21-2014 02:34 AM

@Aesthetic

i tried to reply and b helpful

= /

Objective 02-21-2014 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aesthetic (Post 280274)

I don't know about that. I've seen people drop detailed feed sometimes without posting anything themselves, and I've done the same thing too. Sometimes I drop feed before I post my own verse as well, but that's kinda how it works... As long as people have actually read your shit and posted some words, take what you can from those words and expand. If your shit is wack and all you get is ''you're wack'', perhaps post some other shit and compare the feedbacks and figure out what you did better/worse and improve.

Stop being a whiny bitch about it, at least someone checked it out and gave you honest critique. Join the AOWL if you don't like the OM, the feedback/votes is a lot better there.

Sick 02-21-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawn MD (Post 280376)
@Aesthetic

i tried to reply and b helpful

= /

stfu fagg0t

Eŋg 02-21-2014 10:15 AM

video killed me.