Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who tryna get vaccinated though? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145479)

Pakistani Hand Cannon 11-10-2020 01:44 AM

who tryna get vaccinated though?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Tsy...ature=emb_logo

mostly just information.

do what you will with it.

Objective 11-10-2020 01:51 AM

I'm not getting my hopes up yet

Smod of War 11-10-2020 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 791938)
I'm not getting my hopes up yet

You should explain this in grave detail

Objective 11-10-2020 02:10 AM

No, I just need to stop posting.

Ouch 11-16-2020 12:32 AM

I'm pretty sure I got Corona before it was a thing. I never get sick, and last winter I went down really really hard.

Pretty sure I even posted about it on here during the time... I smokes with ciggawettes.. and weed, and drink daily. I was so sick I didn't do any of that. Just trying to give yall niggas a gauge on how sick I was. And it lasted like a week and a half... I was like delirious and shit I changed my shirt, underwear twice a night because i'd sweat it out. I'm pretty sure I had covid before covid was covid. I've had the flu before, and of course colds and whatever... but this was on another level. As far as the vaccine or whatever..

thats all bullshit conjecture vaccine means cure, there is no cure

Ouch 11-16-2020 12:39 AM

and that year that I got all that sick I got a flu shot, I'm not even joking it may have been corona before we called it a name

my wife got it too, I don't wish that on anyone except for these dumb racist trump redneck people who don't wear the mask in the grocery store.. i'm not a hateful person so I don't wish they would die... but I wish they would get hella sick.

Ouch 11-16-2020 12:46 AM

Where I live you don't even know... I grew up in a city... so theres poor ghetto shit, its just slightly different. Now I live in a redneck racist area... trailer rash... only people who are good looking and dress themselves right are the college kids from Mt. Pleasant.. the rest, not all.. some have a sense of integrity... but majority are wearing pajama pants with cigarettes' burn holes in them wearing a camo hat that says trump on it

Eviction 11-16-2020 01:34 AM

It's probably like the flu shot and will make you sick if you get the vaccine.

Pakistani Hand Cannon 12-01-2020 02:12 AM

Ouch you dumb dumb dumb muthafucka i swear

Coop 12-01-2020 10:46 AM

So I’m supposed to believe the vaccine is 90%+ effective after 8 months of development, when the flu vaccine is only 40% effective after 70 years? I’m good on any vaccine, my immune system >>>>>>

Also why would anyone take a vaccine that’s less than 100% effective for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate? THAT MATH DONT ADD UP

Answer 12-01-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop (Post 794523)
So I’m supposed to believe the vaccine is 90%+ effective after 8 months of development, when the flu vaccine is only 40% effective after 70 years? I’m good on any vaccine, my immune system >>>>>>

Also why would anyone take a vaccine that’s less than 100% effective for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate? THAT MATH DONT ADD UP

after reading this, your votes make sense now

Coop 12-01-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 794524)
after reading this, your votes make sense now

You can do better than that

Smod of War 12-01-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eviction (Post 792702)
It's probably like the flu shot and will make you sick if you get the vaccine.

This is a misconception

Eviction 12-01-2020 01:32 PM

not if its anything like the flu shot, every time my mom got that she got sick right after.

Pharaohs Army 12-01-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eviction (Post 794549)
not if its anything like the flu shot, every time my mom got that she got sick right after.

When I was younger I hated anti-vaxers because they seem to be an affront to science.

Now that I'm older, I've heard hundreds, THOUSANDS of people saying the same thing about vaccines.

It's got to be more than conspiracy theories and misinformation.
Vaccines have a lot of ingredients and should not be taken lightly.

My doc said if there's any year to get the (regular)flu shot now's the year

But I think I'm just gonna roll the dice. Because

I've literally been scared by a family member and other anti-vaxers

These things now sound worse than the flu they're supposed to stop.

COVID: we'll see.
I've smoked for almost 20 years so with my lung condition I'm probably an at-risk person so maybe I should get the covid vax. I'll see how other people respond to it first.

fraze 12-02-2020 03:26 AM

There are 4 different approved vaccines. Only two of them are mRNA vaccines (pfizer, moderna). If you don't like the risks there (which should be close to zero, but honestly who knows) pick one of the other vaccines.

fraze 12-02-2020 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop (Post 794523)

The reason why the effectiveness is so high is because they're using the technique described in the op. The vaccine is basically the rna for the protein sequence that creates the virus' spike protein (the thing that lets it attach to cells). These harmless spikes are created and your immune system develops a defense for it. These same antibodies are used against the real virus.

They could develop this quickly because with modern technologies you only need to know the DNA sequence of the virus to build the mRNA. They had that info back in January because you only need a sample of the virus.

I'm going to assume that last part was a joke.

Ouch 12-02-2020 03:49 AM

I dunno man... ill definitely take it I had the opportunity to do so.

However since I don’t have medical coverage, am 34... and haven’t had a general practitioner as a doctor since I was in elementary school, I’m sure I’ll be one of the last ones to ever be offered it.

I know a lot of you might not understand that, other countries get medical provided as they should. Murica doesn’t get that, and I would imagine a lot or Muricans on here had Upper middle class lives if not upper class lives so you never had to think about it.

That in conjunction, with flood for you, you had upper middle class parents, that probably paid for your college and you did a good job, got a good middle class job and now you’re 35 and have decent health care.

So you’ll be able to get the vaccine, before I will. But I bet it’s a long time before you’ll even be able to get it.

Ouch 12-02-2020 04:15 AM

Good thing for me is I don’t live in a large city.. live in the middle of nowhere more or less so I don’t get exposed to a lot, my daughter hasn’t been I school.

My wife is an RN.. and deals with the COVID shit daily... but measures and precautions are taken obviously.

I’d be much more freaked out if I lived in a city or where my 70 year old dad lives in New Rochelle... he wears a mask but doesn’t give a fuck. Has a death wish anyway... regardless where I’m at I’m not super scared. But here in the grocery store I’d say a forth of people don’t wear masks.

uh-oh 12-02-2020 06:11 AM

id rather be given covid