Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=320)
-   -   NBL Season 17: Chat/Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154112)

Zuo 04-18-2023 10:47 AM

NBL Season 17: Chat/Predictions

Chat it up in here, like I said in the sign up thread - was just waiting for us to get the forum and things will get rolling. Thanks to Diode, we didn’t have to wait too long.

INTRO MAG & BATTLES WILL BE UP TODAY!

Ryno 04-18-2023 10:53 AM

“Zelph…The Real MVP” - Ryno

Ryno 04-18-2023 01:18 PM

@Zuo how many wks u running? U know activity can be hot and cold.

Zuo 04-18-2023 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryno (Post 832856)
@Zuo how many wks u running? U know activity can be hot and cold.

Let’s see how the first 6 weeks go, but I’m looking for at least 12-16.

There will be fight nights sprinkled in there also during high periods of activity, give people a chance to improve their records if they want.

Zuo 04-18-2023 08:27 PM

Battlers are up. Mag is almost done.

Cred 04-18-2023 09:25 PM

ong

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 832849)
I too, was there in the ERBL but was banned for saying the godforsaken N word.

(from mag)

I dropped my verse before fully reading the mag (&this sentence), Zelph.
Not that it matters what order but,
Just gonna say one thing brief on my recent "drop" of said word:

I have been textstyling online for 12-13 years. Written many hundreds of verses. It is the first time I've ever wrote it in a verse.
I've had many a "wiggas"...
This one indeed is the full N with the hard ending. It is a very powerful word. Negative of course.
One could argue ONE time in 13 years is STILL too many for someone who is not black, such as myself.
I joke and satire ALOT, as you may know, but I'm deadass on this explain:
What I will say is, CONTEXT. Very powerful word and I just felt in that line?: that a soft A, or "black ppl" just would not get the job done.
I judge/interact w/ ppl based on the content of their character, not color of skin...soooo...you don't have to like it but, it is part of the verse.
So... that's all I'm gonna say, unless someone really wants to get on a soapbox Vs. me about it.

Moving on,
@Zuo
WOULD YOU LIKE A BIT OF HELP ZELPH?
I AM BRAND NEW TO R.B. BUT THIS IS MY HOME-SITE SO,,,,
I could phone a friend who specializes in analyses.

*Incoming:
Due 1-2 Hours Max?

Zuo 04-19-2023 01:11 AM

I’m not sure what you are saying man

Zuo 04-19-2023 09:06 AM

@House of Leaves @Pharaohs Army yeah no you’re not spamming this league like you do every other fuckin forum. Chill tf out

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 09:44 AM

Pharaohs Army

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 832905)
@House of Leaves @Pharaohs Army yeah no you’re not spamming this league like you do every other fuckin forum. Chill tf out

Aight.
How 'bout that HOL we keep it up.
But I will try to stick to verses and votings [IF I REVERSE RETIREMENT/SIGN-OUT...everything's now pending again since you were reasonable].

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 09:57 AM

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 09:59 AM

Some pretty respectable comments giving props to BOTH YOU AND AD... and a quick one later on SPREE

FOR MODDING/HOSTING KEEPING SHIT ALIVE IN THE PAST.

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 832916)
what a fucking loser

That a check-in Lars?
It's certainly not your verse.

Bye man. MATCH IT.
~respect
@Zuo
True apologies man (IF u had simply shipped it to the mag area)...for my "big reaction/retirement" I apologize if you'd moved it. I thought you nixed it forever.
BUT, IF YOU JUST NOW MOVED IT based on my spams... Well that's a start at least you took critical arguments (however spammy) and re-thought things.

I apologize for the spam nature but I believe that House of Leaves post is decent for the league.

Still bye forever tho.
-PA~

Diablo 04-19-2023 10:25 AM

lmao what colour socks you got on RN?

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 10:27 AM

lol cencored

Zuo 04-19-2023 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 832918)
That a check-in Lars?
It's certainly not your verse.

Bye man. MATCH IT.
~respect
@Zuo
True apologies man (IF u had simply shipped it to the mag area)...for my "big reaction/retirement" I apologize if you'd moved it. I thought you nixed it forever.
BUT, IF YOU JUST NOW MOVED IT based on my spams... Well that's a start at least you took critical arguments (however spammy) and re-thought things.

I apologize for the spam nature but I believe that House of Leaves post is decent for the league.

Still bye forever tho.
-PA~

Thank you for mag but you won’t be missed unless you learn how to stfu you weirdo

Pharaohs Army 04-19-2023 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 832921)
Thank you for mag but you won’t be missed unless you learn how to stfu you weirdo

I don't need to be missed Zelph.
And I will be stfu--- to me, it was a once-in-a-lifetime Textsite-feed & Mixtape before 40.
But yes. It has been months.

My ego just needed a couple Thanks/Nice jobs
Got one from Slayerr, NYC, Dope Girl, etc.

Now you man so...really appreciate it.

Shall I edit my insta- CAPSpam reactions here? K bud.

Ghost1 04-19-2023 02:16 PM

stfu pharoah where is @Sinacog

deliver him to me.

House of Leaves 04-20-2023 09:27 AM

CHAT thread. RIGHT, Moderator?

Current Results:

4-0 in favor of IT'S UP THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SITE., even tho there is a particular mod for this NBL event.
As Zelph thought he could skirt the will of the majority and ignore the poll,

@Zuo
Zelph was warned twice about deleting pharaohs' posts.

However, Zelph is clearly a mod with no discretion.
As THIS IS A CHAT THREAD:

He cannot TELL THE MOTHERFUCKING DIFFERENCE. Between a "SPAM" post...
VS. A quick "Hi to Bags" followed by a quick, 10-line, PRETTY DECENT SINACOG MOCKING VERSE.

Therefore, Pharaohs' own feelings and the community poll aside, The House has made the executive decision to pull PA from the league effective immediately.
However, his verse towards Lars still stands.

This House meta-decision is 100% due to poor/thin-skinned modding, with no tolerance for a little jest - ON THE CHAT THREAD. Literally where it belongs.

Gee. I thought my quick Psych Analysis of Aero & Pharaoh was a pretty decent article.
Would have been fun for battlers to perhaps see what other work I could have contributed had I absorbed a week or multiple weeks of competition/or the chat.

Looking around some walls and boards it appears WE are not the FIRST to have an issue with Zelph's "ways".
You can thank him for ruining some fun in this last stand season 17.

Goodbye NBL.
Enjoy your traditional, lame, generic bullshit.

Diablo 04-20-2023 09:32 AM

what a faggot