Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   im considering suicide... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143335)

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:00 AM

im considering suicide...

k

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:02 AM

k

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:08 AM

k

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:26 AM

k

Fracture 05-24-2020 05:43 AM

Maybe just man up and get your fucking shit together

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fracture (Post 772449)
Maybe just man up and get your fucking shit together

easier said than done.. im not going to do it.. would kill my dad, not sure if my mom would give a fuck or my one left bother would care...... not going to do it, I Feel like a pussy for even putting thing on her, never done it before... but i'm not doing too well.

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:56 AM

you say buck up and stfu and whatever but i' not sure you know what the deal is.... its all fucked up... but regaurdless I agree with you, stfu im really no sure you've dealth with the shit I have.. regauardless I agree with stfu and buck up

Ouch 05-24-2020 05:58 AM

yo fracture drop some of your favorite songs......... would like to listen to them

Fracture 05-24-2020 06:07 AM

Life can suck dick. And at its lowest points checking out seems better

I feel bad for you if this is a place or a last resort for reaching out.. People on the internet dont care if you kill yourself. Theyre in character

Try to focus on redemption. And my music is all over the place... Lately a lot of 90s everything

Ouch 05-24-2020 06:36 AM

Nigga i'm not dumb, I Went to prison for over 2 years...... I was on parole for 3 more years.... I was fored to go to community mental health and everyon has always told me I was smarter so I never had to pay attention... it was a puerto rican bitch a few years older than I was she went to comminty college.. and i'm not talking shit on her... but so did I and i'm smarter than her.... no good will hunting shit... but I was smarter than my court appointed phychiatrist... no good will hunting, just facts

Fracture 05-24-2020 06:58 AM

Nevermind bro, sometimes suicide is the only side

Ouch 05-24-2020 07:25 AM

what did one of your faggot intnet friends to you to retract your statment... did you just decide to do that

Ouch 05-24-2020 07:27 AM

you can't stand up on your own 2 feet even of a fucking internet forum....thats sad

Fracture 05-24-2020 07:32 AM

I think youre mentally ill and probably need to stop doing so much meth

Fracture 05-24-2020 07:38 AM

I get it... Youve been to prison, your dad killed your mom, you fought and loss to an indian mma prodigy, youre smarter than everyone, you love fight music, one time you pistol whipped a piece of grass and you have 80gs stacked up in your bank account but sometimes its just 9gs

Seek help. Or just go get a job and stop being a bum ass couch boy with low self esteem

Ouch 05-24-2020 07:38 AM

I don't do meth or fuck around with that... I think you're mentally ill I don't retract my prior statements about you... however you're a rich white kid who pretended to be black and poor... you're a bitch nigga.. lets get real... ... how you're going to say... ahhh ahh dumb drunk asshole or soemthing like theat....

boi I tried to be nice to you

Fracture 05-24-2020 07:48 AM

You cant fade me. You remember my lines from two decades ago, but cant remember where you put your last half smoked black n mild

Wet brain

Ouch 05-24-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fracture (Post 772460)
I get it... Youve been to prison yes

your dad killed your mom fuck no never said anything remotely close to that you fought and loss to an indian mma prodigy yeah I fougt and lost to a indian ... feather head not dot... prodigy nah, just didn't know what I Was getting into eyoure smarter than everyone yeah that goes without saying...

you love fight musicnot really

one time you pistol whipped a piece of grass and you have 80gs stacked up in your bank account but sometimes its just 9gs

[b] i've never pistol whipped anyone ever or said that I have... so no I do have paper stacked up.. 9 grand in the bank... around 10 in cash... and a lot of credit cards{/b]

never said anything like 80k... you are making shit up

Seek help. Or just go get a job and stop being a bum ass couch boy with low self esteem

the low self esteem part could be debated.. ... the bum on the couch part nah.

Fracture 05-24-2020 07:51 AM

Lmao im dead and gone. You just vote explained that shit

Ouch 05-24-2020 07:56 AM

you're completely making shit up... and ya barking up the wrong tree.... this is one of those situations where I I could just click my fingers and transport you here.