Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Congrats to uh-oh for winning the second beat battle (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125510)

uh-oh 07-02-2017 08:45 AM

Congrats to uh-oh for winning the second beat battle

beat 1 was @Quality, beat 2 was @uh-oh, beat 3 was @wasim, beat 4 was @Kin.

notes from my end, i hated my beat lol. i made it in one sitting, and with the hats being 3/4 and shit it took forever to program and once i had a beat that made sense i exported it and closed out forgetting to save. so the quality was blegch. i didn't want to re program and arrange everything so i said fuck it lol. if i couldve at least mixed it better i wouldve felt better standing behind it. wish more people wouldve shown this round to bury my shit but it is what it is.

good looking out to all the competitors though, i'll have the sample thread up here in a bit for beat battle 3

Warthog Lite 07-02-2017 11:05 AM

I actually did a freestyle to that beat. No, I'm not posting it, you wouldn't understand what I'm saying anyway.

Was a dope beat and deserved to win, props!

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah 07-02-2017 11:09 AM

What a great victory speech. Congrats on the win.

The Dead Poet 07-02-2017 12:52 PM

I say the next round you post an album. No voting on which one. just an album. we all get to do whatever with that.

wasim 07-02-2017 01:20 PM

Damn, congratulations uh-oh on the title. Gotta say I thought your beat was Quality's beat tbh but word, shit's dope. On to the next

Sharp 07-02-2017 02:10 PM

Congratulations. Sorry I missed the vote, I was away most of the week but I'm looking forward to listening to all 4 now that uh oh has picked his own best apart lol

Finnydot 07-02-2017 04:51 PM

Yeah, I had a decent entry but I wanted to sit with it. Probably should have sent the rough draft.

uh-oh 07-02-2017 09:25 PM

i'll throw the sample thread up tomorrow, im down for a whole album if you post one poet lol

just pm me something

i'd rather do 1 song so we all gotta work with the same shit but we can switch it up and see how that works if you want

also @Bags or whoever does accomps, give finny his back for the first one, and give me one kthx

Sharp 07-02-2017 09:27 PM

I can do that. Should it read

- Beat Battle 1/2
Or
- Beat Battle I/II?

uh-oh 07-02-2017 09:30 PM

i like the roman numerals

good looking outtt

The Dead Poet 07-02-2017 09:35 PM

word. I mean I can post a couple different records.

I'll do that tomorrow morning.

Adonis 07-04-2017 05:25 AM

Just thought of something, since the site backed up this is technically the first beat battle. Congrats on winning the first ever OH

Not finny

Lmfao

big baby 07-04-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 616357)
Just thought of something, since the site backed up this is technically the first beat battle. Congrats on winning the first ever OH

Not finny

Lmfao

LMAFO UR SO FUNNY LMDAO

LMAO FIRDT BEAT BATTLE NOT FINNY LMAOOUNCHLINE JOKE LMAO OH NO NOT FINNY!! or not funny?! LMFAO

LMFAK TEXHNIXALLY FIRST BEAT BATTLE SINCE AITE MEASED UP LMAO

AN DOING THE LOL IRL LOL MANY ROFL LMAO COPTER

wasim 07-04-2017 11:49 AM

I wanna give a shoutout to uh-oh for starting these beat battles, thanks to this I've been making more beats on a frequent basis instead of just doing whatever. props

Finnydot 07-04-2017 04:57 PM

I think this round should be all original. Switch it up.

I'd also like to see a tag team round.