Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   For those that don't know the Lakers got Anthony Davis last night (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140289)

White LGI 05-15-2019 03:34 PM

For those that don't know the Lakers got Anthony Davis last night

The fact that the NBA set that shit up to look as if they didn't get what they want is genius.

Everybody acting like the NBA execs wanted Zion in NY and they took the L by him going to N.O....yeah right

The deal is they just made it possible to explode thier biggest markets.....while still keep the pelicans that the NBA have major stock in relevant.

First they know Durant and Kyrie are going to NY.

Second the Lakers get the 4th pick against Powerball odds....making it simple to trade...Ingram, kuzma and 4th pick to N.O for Davis....then they going to sign Kemba...

N.o then gets Zion and barret
And are instantly into a huge upside rebuild with Barrett,holiday,Ingram,kuzma and Zion on the roster ..

Good Jon Adam Silver

Aero 05-15-2019 04:40 PM

That was cute but Barrett will be the 3rd pick to the Knicks so he won't be going to N.O. in a trade.

Ingram has blood clots, Kuzma isn't being traded. Lakers are getting De'Andre Hunter and AD will sign with the Lakers next year.

I feel bad for Zion though.

BodySnatcher 05-15-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 740303)
That was cute but Barrett will be the 3rd pick to the Knicks so he won't be going to N.O. in a trade.

Ingram has blood clots, Kuzma isn't being traded. Lakers are getting De'Andre Hunter and AD will sign with the Lakers next year.

I feel bad for Zion though.

This. Especially the first part. RJ is not slipping to 4.

Shit he MIGHT go 2nd cause Memphis signed Conley a couple* years back with that crazy contract instead of getting Morant who I'd still pick at 2.

The Dead Poet 05-15-2019 08:10 PM

Memphis already said the intend to take Ja.

Ingram is not tradeable with his medical issue going on. And the Pelicans owner clearly hates the lakers as we saw at the deadline this past season....they're not dealing with the lakers.

uh-oh 05-15-2019 08:32 PM

i just wanted the cavs to get zion so i could care again

that said since they didn't i hope the lakers get everyone and lebron wins 21 more championships

White LGI 05-15-2019 10:30 PM

Barrett is going to four but even if he don't...Hunter or the kid from Texas tech are great addition as well

Pharaohs Army 05-17-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 740332)
Barrett is going to four but even if he don't...Hunter or the kid from Texas tech are great addition as well

Barrett's going 3, isn't he?

White LGI 05-17-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 740644)
Barrett's going 3, isn't he?

I don't think so.

If he does ad will go to Knicks and barrett will go to no