Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ZALPH (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=137512)

veritas 11-09-2018 03:45 PM

ZALPH

What is the source of your anger towards me? I thought we were cool?

Lenox 11-09-2018 04:10 PM

Bipolar Faggot

only need two words to answer your question

For Battling 11-09-2018 06:27 PM

What is the endgame

Lenox 11-09-2018 06:50 PM

Zelph the type of nigga to poke you with his elbow & say “ha! You touched my weenis!”

veritas 11-09-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 714079)
What is the endgame

you providing me with an understanding as to why you act the way you do towards me so that I can stop doing it would be nice.

dull boy 11-09-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 714132)
you providing me with an understanding as to why you act the way you do towards me so that I can stop doing it would be nice.

You ever given a man fellatio?

veritas 11-10-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 714153)
You ever given a man fellatio?

Yes. When I was a kid I was drugged and molested by an older kid.

dull boy 11-10-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 714154)

How would you say this has impacted your view of sexuality?

Destroyer 11-10-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 714154)

I’m gonna have to add this to our records, sir

veritas 11-10-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 714156)
How would you say this has impacted your view of sexuality?

My own or in general or both?

veritas 11-10-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 714157)
I’m gonna have to add this to our records, sir

It was already on there right? I thought I have talked about this before like years ago?

At any rate, I was passed out on the bed totallynout of it. I come to because the dude stick his penis in my mouth. It took me a few moments to really grasp the situation and I pulled away and stopped him. Probably the second worst part besides it happening was that my other buddies were watching and no one tried to stop him. The third worst part was that we all lived on the same street and had to see each other. After that night the group split into two factions wcw/nwo style.

Years later when I was 18 we tried to come back together because of drugs (irony) and the dude asked if I wanted to watch him bang his girlfriend. I was like naw. Then another time we were all smoking and he called me a faggot and I immediately pushed him down and said naw man you are the faggot and it got super quiet. Like I was ready to destroy him. That was the last time I ever spoke to him .

Since then I have forgiven him in my heart and life goes on.

Pretty sure I already talked about this, but if not, here ya go, Jude.

dull boy 11-10-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 714160)
My own or in general or both?

Both.

Destroyer 11-10-2018 09:12 AM

That sucks that happened to you bro

veritas 11-10-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 714163)
Both.

Ok that’s fair.

Individually: In the beginning it messed me up. I was filled with rage towards dude and self attacking thoughts i.e. am i gay because this happened? do my friends think I am lame? Etc. after a few months the emotional component declined and settled below the surface. As the years went on I realized things. Such as: I did not ask for that to happen or want it to. I also did not enjoy it. I also started liking girls. As an adult, I have been happily married for a decade and have never given serious consideration to having sex with a man. I have also found the working through and accepting that it happened of tremendous benefit to my shadow self integration.

As for in general, I try to not put my own personal history with the act as a blanket over all gay people, I also try to understand that those desires are in some people. I debate whether people are born that way and I say that it is not for me, I try to understand their perspective but it ain’t for me. In terms of Christianity, I tell them that it is between them and God. I won’t preach to you as long as you don’t tell me that God is ok with it. But to balance it, I am much more concerned with the failure of heterosexual marriages in our culture than the gay marriage agenda.

I hope this answers your question.

veritas 11-10-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 714164)
That sucks that happened to you bro

Well yeah, fair. But I gave it a lot of honest thought and it helped me.

Wanna know the realest thing about it? That I had to take responsibility. I had to say if I wouldn’t have been trying to do dumb stuff to impress the older kids I wouldn’t have been in that situation. It helped me become a leader and to be a survivor and not a victim. It also helps a lot working with clients because I can empathize ya dig?

A good rule of thumb: if they can’t talk about it, they haven’t worked through it.

A good rule of thumb 2: unresolved abuse affects males just as much as females alrhough in different ways. Exceptions to every rule.

Victor. 11-10-2018 11:26 AM

Um ok

veritas 11-10-2018 04:49 PM

Reps for Vtoo tagger lolll

Destroyer 11-10-2018 05:43 PM

So much rep
Tag alone could save the site tbhilarous

veritas 11-10-2018 06:06 PM

It’s a good example of how the site could make someone better. The psychological power of lolz and lolz at ones own expense.

dull boy 11-10-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 714179)
It’s a good example of how the site could make someone better. The psychological power of lolz and lolz at ones own expense.

I think you’re overestimating the percentage of people who would (or should) be that open and vulnerable with a group of others. Smaller the group, more likely the chances, but still reasonably low.