Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If I get 1 email I'm good, anyone want to help Bernie win the nomination? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140798)

boof 10-18-2019 01:44 PM

If I get 1 email I'm good, anyone want to help Bernie win the nomination?

As the campaign starts asking for more & more participation across the nation to secure the nomination, I've decided to start a bi-weekly email letter for regular people that support Bernie Sanders but don’t typically get involved in politics. Whether you're not sure what you can actually do to help or you don’t have time to figure out how, I want to make it as easy as possible.

It’ll include local events, how to spread support, how to answer questions effectively, how to ask questions effectively, how and where to phone bank, how to register voters, how to get others to donate, how and where to canvass, current momentum/trends, why things are playing out the way they are, what needs to happen in order to win, etc.

We have a little over 5 months to make this happen. In Iowa specifically, Bernie is the ONLY candidate beating Trump, yet he's in 4th place in the Primary. This, to me, is the result of inner-party tactics and subtle propaganda. They really don't want Bernie to win because his changes will be big, and people in power know that likely means the end of their careers and the financial corruption that has served them so well. To me, that is all the more reason to give a helping hand.

But that's only going to happen if people who typically aren't involved start getting involved. Even just a little.

Message me directly or drop an email below.

Incredible 10-18-2019 03:45 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TenderBris...restricted.gif

White LGI 10-18-2019 03:47 PM

Why would you want a president that can't live through his first term

boof 10-18-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 748699)
Why would you want a president that can't live through his first term

literally all 3 front runners and the president were born in the 1940's

Sharp 10-18-2019 05:04 PM

gregorychrystal@gmail.com

uh-oh 10-18-2019 05:51 PM

none of them stand a chance of beating the trump tho. you could direct this hard work in a direction that could actually benefit people?

tulsi 2024

boof 10-18-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 748702)
none of them stand a chance of beating the trump tho. you could direct this hard work in a direction that could actually benefit people?

tulsi 2024

imo bernie has a huge chance of beating trump.
(edit; tbc i think warren & biden would get beat by a sizable margin)

supporting bernie does actually benefit people
i also do other things that directly benefit people, this is not hard work

i also help tulsi's campaign

Rawn MD 10-18-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Raptor. (Post 748701)

Lol wtf and u did it wrong

Not to mention I’m not allowed to vote

Smh

uh-oh 10-18-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 748703)
(edit; tbc i think warren & biden would get beat by a sizable margin)

supporting bernie does actually benefit people
i also do other things that directly benefit people, this is not hard work

i also help tulsi's campaign

word reading back my comment it sounded dickish but my keyboard is a piece of shit so i cut shit short after fighting with it

i think bernie has the best chance, but i mean i just dont see any of them winning. granted the left and alot of people didn't think trump had a chance so maybe im wrong. but the fact that everyone i come in contact with that were trump guys have all doubled down and have loved everything he's done its just like yea i dunno

he's been bodying it for his constituency

i also don't think it helps bernie had a heart attack the other day lol. the dems need to be done with this 78 person nonsense, and just support someone who is much more centrist.

bernie is way too left. but i can't understand why anyone likes warren or biden at all.

i disagree with a ton of tulsi's shit but she's easily the best candidate amongst the bunch. but again shes further to the center so that makes her more bearable to me

White LGI 10-18-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 748700)
literally all 3 front runners and the president were born in the 1940's

All of them don't have hearts weaker than bags though

Dope girl 10-18-2019 08:37 PM

BrenieSandres@hotmail.com
Mr.Sanders@hotmail.com
PresidentBernie@hotmail.com
PresidentSandres@hotmail.com

White LGI 10-18-2019 09:53 PM

Slut

Immolate 10-19-2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 748703)

how naive can you be. u sound like me & inverse when we were 15

my sweet summer child.

Destroyer 10-19-2019 08:52 AM

These are the times when I happily reflect on the fact that NCs is not a true representation of voting America.

Destroyer 10-19-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 748705)
word reading back my comment it sounded dickish but my keyboard is a piece of shit so i cut shit short after fighting with it

i think bernie has the best chance, but i mean i just dont see any of them winning. granted the left and alot of people didn't think trump had a chance so maybe im wrong. but the fact that everyone i come in contact with that were trump guys have all doubled down and have loved everything he's done its just like yea i dunno

he's been bodying it for his constituency

i also don't think it helps bernie had a heart attack the other day lol. the dems need to be done with this 78 person nonsense, and just support someone who is much more centrist.

bernie is way too left. but i can't understand why anyone likes warren or biden at all.

i disagree with a ton of tulsi's shit but she's easily the best candidate amongst the bunch. but again shes further to the center so that makes her more bearable to me

She’s also the Russian plant in this election, so yeah this makes sense

uh-oh 10-19-2019 09:03 AM

i sincerely hope you are trolling. its hard to tell anymore

Destroyer 10-19-2019 09:05 AM

you said you like tulsi Gabbard and I’m the one trolling?

Zaddy 10-19-2019 09:50 AM

Tulsi is the only democrat running who isn’t completely insane

boof 10-19-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immolate (Post 748716)
how naive can you be. u sound like me & inverse when we were 15

my sweet summer child.

bruh he does better vs trump than any other dem, he beats trump in almost every poll. i just saw a poll with 60,000 people, he won 51-49. he also has more voters that would choose trump 2nd than any other dem. he went on fox news ripped into trump and got a standing ovation.

don't pretend you know what you're talking about cuz you spent a few months in michigan or w/e

boof 10-19-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 748719)
She’s also the Russian plant in this election, so yeah this makes sense

stop getting your info from media extensions of the dnc

i can't believe how effective their absolutely baseless narratives are on so many moderates, it's disheartening