Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Aye kung (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144573)

john hensley 09-07-2020 10:45 PM

Aye kung

i appreciate you tellin me the real reason behind your beef.

Im a competitor bro and this shit was political at certain times.

Only the strong survived(and smart)

U a G and ur dope bruh.

(But u still weren't doper than me)

Respect

Pz12

UPN Zuch 09-08-2020 02:04 AM

Kung died like 2 months ago

sral 09-08-2020 02:20 AM

Kung was always better though, what did I miss?

john hensley 09-08-2020 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 785931)

This some log into a site every 5 months conversation settling 10 year old issues.

john hensley 09-08-2020 03:41 AM

Also Kung.

You weren't in the RBL while Oneduh was mod. U have no idea the politics that were going on while I was comin up. It was dirty as hell bro. I befriended One, but don't know if we ever were really friends. Mods shouldn't be in leagues lol. Don't associate me with him. Associate me with butler, Deon, Eddie, Muff, User, Cale, ClasSick, Metts, Blue, Neigh. My real Gs. Just keepin it real

Hush 09-08-2020 07:25 AM

Wonder what’s drugs this nigga on

El Muffin 09-08-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john hensley (Post 785933)
Also Kung.

You weren't in the RBL while Oneduh was mod. U have no idea the politics that were going on while I was comin up. It was dirty as hell bro. I befriended One, but don't know if we ever were really friends. Mods shouldn't be in leagues lol. Don't associate me with him. Associate me with butler, Deon, Eddie, Muff, ClasSick, Muff, Metts, Blue, Neigh. My real Gs. Just keepin it real

Yeh , I remember those days . So much politics involved .. most of which I’ve forgotten but man now that I’m thinking about it .. there were almost different eras of the RBL based on who was modding it. Fortunately I was pretty young at the time & got recruited by yall . So all I did was focus on competing everywhere I could .. but I did see the seedy side of things when ppl would expose them . Shit was wild back then lol

Voting rings were a real mf thing . There were subtle alliances .. amongst other things .

El Muffin 09-08-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 785931)

Body of work ? Fuck no

UserName 09-08-2020 01:04 PM

Oneduh was fucking retarded

El Muffin 09-08-2020 01:24 PM

First thing that comes to mind

AOL instant messenger xD

Sharp 09-08-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john hensley (Post 785933)
Mods shouldn't be in leagues lol.

qfe

sral 09-08-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 785950)
Body of work ? Fuck no

lmao noone judges who is best off someone’s body of work

Kung dominated just as many of the same sites as Hens, arguably in a shorter period too

I don’t even dislike Hens to come at him like that, but Kung was infinitely the more entertaining

Adverse 09-08-2020 04:07 PM

Can someone write a book on the history of text battling? I don’t understand anything that’s being talked about here lol

john hensley 09-08-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 785965)

Kung dominated just as many of the same sites as Hens, arguably in a shorter period too

I don’t even dislike Hens to come at him like that, but Kung was infinitely the more entertaining

Lolllll do ya research if youre sayin kung went and dominated as many sites as me. You'll find you're wrong. I dare you to prove it.

john hensley 09-08-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 785940)
Wonder what’s drugs this nigga on

kicked drugs.

Alcohol still a bitch tho. Quarantine was no joke lmfao

john hensley 09-08-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adverse (Post 785973)
Can someone write a book on the history of text battling? I don’t understand anything that’s being talked about here lol

I think Richard Corey tried. It would take alot of people to get it down properly.

john hensley 09-08-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 785965)

If you prefer Kungs style that's fine. He's good. But you are Biggie Eminem dead wrong if you think he traveled the net like me and was as successful.

john hensley 09-08-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 785949)
Yeh , I remember those days . So much politics involved .. most of which I’ve forgotten but man now that I’m thinking about it .. there were almost different eras of the RBL based on who was modding it. Fortunately I was pretty young at the time & got recruited by yall . So all I did was focus on competing everywhere I could .. but I did see the seedy side of things when ppl would expose them . Shit was wild back then lol

Voting rings were a real mf thing . There were subtle alliances .. amongst other things .

Subtle voting rings were definitely a thing. Shit was unreal man lmao

El Muffin 09-08-2020 05:44 PM

Too many different sects of competition that we’re running at the same damn time to sum it all up in one story , Adverse

There were some places we didn’t even fw solely cause we weren’t feeling their style and vice versa . Y’all know what I’m talking about lol

I had the biggest disdain for long bar heads (well the ones who couldn’t n didn’t make the INEVITABLE transition:)

Niggas posting introductions to verses and then explaining every bar with an asterisk xD

sral 09-08-2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john hensley (Post 785983)
If you prefer Kungs style that's fine. He's good. But you are Biggie Eminem dead wrong if you think he traveled the net like me and was as successful.

lmao I mean sure, he didn’t fuck with boards like RapDogs like you may have

but rapleagues, rapbattles, rapmusic, b-boys, bragginwrites, illesty, beats rhymeslife, UrbanProwlers etc - all those larger boards he was just as successful as you on, if not more so

tell me I’m wrong?