Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why is nobody talking about the Kiely Rodney case? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150912)

i single 08-24-2022 01:45 AM

Why is nobody talking about the Kiely Rodney case?

Ummm wtf people? This is a weird one

Something definitely went down

Racist fucks

Eviction 08-24-2022 05:58 AM

well if you scroll down farther you will find my post about it.

it's not really a big media case like that, def weird stuff going on.

they found her in the back seat so there is def some foul play.

Eviction 08-24-2022 06:01 AM

did you see ryan upchurch talking about this girl xanamayx? he thinks she is a suspect a long with a guy named ronnie and youtuber ickedmel helped them edit videos or some shit, the lady posted a video kayaking down that lake where her car was found, he says ickedmel edited that video and she is there covering her tracks, she deleted that video also which is fucking weird. he gave AWP his hellcat because he was offering it up as a reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buwEYDCcZh4

Kill Spree 08-24-2022 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i single (Post 825257)
Ummm wtf people? This is a weird one

Something definitely went down

Racist fucks

Definitely fucked up situation bro. What you think happened?

Eviction 08-24-2022 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825267)

I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.

i single 08-24-2022 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825267)

Brother I’m not entirely sure but if my calculations are correct then I’d bet the farm that there’s some weird foul play at hand

Has anyone taken a deeper look into this? I’m literally just appalled how it’s all being swept under the rug

Eviction 08-24-2022 08:13 AM

I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved

Kill Spree 08-24-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i single (Post 825269)
Brother I’m not entirely sure but if my calculations are correct then I’d bet the farm that there’s some weird foul play at hand

Has anyone taken a deeper look into this? I’m literally just appalled how it’s all being swept under the rug

What I got out of it was I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.

Thoughts?

i single 08-24-2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825271)
What I got out of it was I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.

Thoughts?

Zarg

Kill Spree 08-24-2022 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i single (Post 825272)
Zarg

Oh and I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved

i single 08-24-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825273)
Oh and I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved

I’ve gotta say, considering this is my first time hearing of this (what you wrote), I’m literally shook. This is some weird shit and we need to sit down and discuss this.

I. M. Shake.

Amen 08-24-2022 04:16 PM

Smh….

Who gives a fuck?

Eviction 08-24-2022 06:46 PM

teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs.

Eviction 08-24-2022 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825273)

why are you repeating everything I say?

Eviction 08-24-2022 07:40 PM

kiely is 16 so being a minor is probably why she ain't all over the media, it's almost like that summer wells case, it's mostly on online media sites and true crime podcast with those internet sleuths, I'm not hearing about that one on the news all the time.

Kill Spree 08-24-2022 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i single (Post 825274)
I’ve gotta say, considering this is my first time hearing of this (what you wrote), I’m literally shook. This is some weird shit and we need to sit down and discuss this.

I. M. Shake.

teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs. No what I mean?

Eviction 08-24-2022 08:14 PM

yea bro I understand now.

Eviction 08-24-2022 08:34 PM

look up the sommer wells one too, that one is weird also.

the parents look suspicious.

dull boy 08-25-2022 06:00 AM

lol

i single 08-25-2022 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825287)
teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs. No what I mean?

But when you compare it to the sumner wells case it kind of looks identical a bit.

Fucking. Weird