Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Conway The Machine ft Eminem - Bang (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140514)

Witty 07-19-2019 08:36 PM

Conway The Machine ft Eminem - Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB0rcMfmwHE

Conway is just stupid dope. Em is Em. Both killed it. Two contrasting styles, but made it work.

Inno 07-19-2019 08:45 PM

nah fox I love you but your bias is sipping. this shit was horrible.

I like Conway but ddint like his delivery was wack on this song.

em lol probably should of past on this one lmao

Witty 07-19-2019 08:51 PM

I completely disagree and I am unsure what you mean by my bias.

Both of them murdered this shit.

Witty 07-19-2019 08:55 PM

Also, this is about to be the biggest song Conway will ever make.

Zuo 07-19-2019 08:57 PM

@Genocide what do you think of ems part?

dead man 07-19-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 744570)

i'd argue this will probably not be true

he's got a long career ahead of him, hopefully

Witty 07-19-2019 09:14 PM

I also hope so.

But does he appeal to a mainstream audience? Unfortunately not. He is an incredible rapper but his mainstream success begins and ends here imo.

Geno 07-19-2019 11:35 PM

Tbh.. I didnt like it.. Ems 3rd scheme was his best part. 4th scheme.was.dope. but hes done it way better over the right beats. Opening was cringy as fuck. Sick of him reliving his canibus and ja rule glory days in his bars today. No one cares anymore. Feels like he doesnt have anything else when he does that. We know he does. Kamakaze obv. All in all, it was all to smashed together and felt like a flex. Wanted something more serious from this. Just feels like they did it cause they had a second and they could. Conway was better imo.

Far from my favorite track from either but they both dope as fuck

Best line that stood out most first listen..

Conway
Before i fall in love, id rather cut my wrist

Beat is fire obv. Conway dont get on a wack beat ever

Inno 07-19-2019 11:36 PM

Em was so off on this song and Conway seemed lazy with his bars.

And by bias we all know your s huge em fan.

Honestly been digging em lately kamikaze was dope and that logic feature was bonkers but this was trash

Witty 07-20-2019 12:29 AM

You're both wrong.

Kamikaze was dope but it had as many bad songs as it did good...his song with logic was OK but a bit underwhelming...this was better than most of the shit Em has done in a while imo.

Inno 07-20-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 744586)
You're both wrong.

Kamikaze was dope but it had as many bad songs as it did good...his song with logic was OK but a bit underwhelming...this was better than most of the shit Em has done in a while imo.

You honestly believe his effort on the logic feature was subpar to this ?

Come witty lol

Witty 07-20-2019 04:24 AM

Yeah I think his verse on homicide was very well written but really the same old em we've been hearing for about 5 years. Trying his best to fit every barcotic style wordplay in even if it doesn't fit with the vibe of the song.

At least he tried some different flows in this shit.

Here's another potentially unpopular opinion...his song with Ed Sheeran was the best thing he has done since Mmlp 2.

Witty 07-20-2019 04:26 AM

Also, this mother fucker dissed Will Smith in 2019 for no reason whatsoever.

Witty 07-20-2019 04:45 AM

Conway Witty is a good tag.

Come forth for rep.

Answer 07-20-2019 08:28 AM

thought the beat was dope and conway's verse was dope, i fuck w/ conway overall. but I wasn't fucking with Em's verse. Kamikaze was cool but Em really needs to do his own thing. There was a time when he could get on a track with hood rappers and get away with it, but that time has passed. Plus those rappers e.g. Jay, 50, etc. even Dre usually adapted their style to his, not vice versa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 744570)

Eh maybe. He's signed to Em's label, so I doubt it will be the last collab they do. That being said, 50 cent is literally the only person that Em has been able to bring up, and that was mostly because of 50's own effort. As seen from Obie Trice, All of D12, Slaughterhouse, etc. Em can't make people famous. The majority of people who stan Em literally only stan Em and don't really give a shit about whoever else is on the track. Plus if you read the comments, they always insist that Em had the best verse, even when it's blatantly obvious that his verse was trash.

Em was always a bit of a weirdo but 2019 Em is REALLY a weirdo and his fans like weirdo shit. They don't care about/understand/want to hear traditional lyrical or hood rap. IMO Em would be more successful at promoting another artist if it were some other weirdo white boy rapping about "your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea" type shit

Quote:

Here's another potentially unpopular opinion...his song with Ed Sheeran was the best thing he has done since Mmlp 2.
Naw. No lie, Ed Sheeran's pseudorap verse was better than Em or 50's. That's how far they've both fallen

uh-oh 07-20-2019 10:24 AM

yea i hated this and also thought the ed sheeran track is better lol

conway always has some shit that makes me smirk. dame lillard from the elbow aim. but yea em was out of place and ruined this, and i didn''t like it too much to begin with

Batty 07-20-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 744599)
Conway Witty is a good tag.

Come forth for rep.

Greetings friend. Glad you got the reference.

Ghost1 07-20-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 744600)
thought the beat was dope and conway's verse was dope, i fuck w/ conway overall. but I wasn't fucking with Em's verse. Kamikaze was cool but Em really needs to do his own thing. There was a time when he could get on a track with hood rappers and get away with it, but that time has passed. Plus those rappers e.g. Jay, 50, etc. even Dre usually adapted their style to his, not vice versa.

Eh maybe. He's signed to Em's label, so I doubt it will be the last collab they do. That being said, 50 cent is literally the only person that Em has been able to bring up, and that was mostly because of 50's own effort. As seen from Obie Trice, All of D12, Slaughterhouse, etc. Em can't make people famous. The majority of people who stan Em literally only stan Em and don't really give a shit about whoever else is on the track. Plus if you read the comments, they always insist that Em had the best verse, even when it's blatantly obvious that his verse was trash.

Em was always a bit of a weirdo but 2019 Em is REALLY a weirdo and his fans like weirdo shit. They don't care about/understand/want to hear traditional lyrical or hood rap. IMO Em would be more successful at promoting another artist if it were some other weirdo white boy rapping about "your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea" type shit

Naw. No lie, Ed Sheeran's pseudorap verse was better than Em or 50's. That's how far they've both fallen

This pretty much.

Em was so tuck it far away from this track it was literally jarring. Like .... Did he even listen to the beat....Conway's verse......or even contribute to the process of actually makes it this song in anyway? Flow was wildly inappropriate and missed the mood of the beat entirely and the content of his verse was boring, out of place and completely opposed to Conway's entire approach.....which was fire.

The Ed Sheeran track was another piece of shit. Ed Sheeran should never rap. Where TF was premier to tell this fagot NAH like he did beiber. Em an 50 sucked on that shit too. Kamikaze had some bangers. These last two tracks in discussion were fucking horrible in all ways.

Pakistani Hand Cannon 08-06-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 744567)
nah fox I love you but your bias is sipping. this shit was horrible.

I like Conway but ddint like his delivery was wack on this song.

em lol probably should of past on this one lmao

ngl, im still salty you closed my thread one time

but yeah...em should have passed on this shit seems about right

Inno 08-06-2019 10:32 PM

ISEE YOU RUGGED