Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Podcast Episode Something ft. Destroyer & Inno (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139975)

~RustyGunZ~ 04-03-2019 12:36 AM

Podcast Episode Something ft. Destroyer & Inno

Bad time management on my part, only had like 25 mins. But made for a shorter and more digestible episode probably. Just talked a little bit about the controversial/close 1-2 battles last week and then went into randomness for 5-8 minutes.

I'm testing Linux distros atm so don't have my better audio software easily available so did a quick and dirty edit, levels are probably fucky and destros mic gets weird in a few spots and drops some staticy audio but eh.. ears might get blown out when the audio kicks in on the beat drop heads up

https://soundcloud.com/user-40239911...episode-random

*disclaimer: i didn't know lama back then so not sure if he was more active than I think, comes off like I'm saying for sure he was only on bboys and also not sure if he was storing his weird archive live at the time

Eŋg 04-05-2019 01:56 PM

another overflow of charisma i take it.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-05-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 735101)
another overflow of charisma i take it.

Just ask me if I like you already

Eŋg 04-05-2019 02:30 PM

i'd be concerned if you did (but nonplussed if you didn't). i mean, you did try and be friendly with someone who insulted your wife and infant child so you are some type of cuck.

hope they're well, btw. bye.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-05-2019 02:48 PM

Hush? I wouldn’t say I’ve ever been too friendly to him lol

I can coexist with people I’m not intimidated by without being a bitch sure. You wouldn’t know what that’s like because you’re a depressed faggot with no social skills tho

Eŋg 04-05-2019 03:12 PM

bit of a longshot here but, i think, 'coexisting' with someone who could say that of your nearest and dearest firmly puts you in the camp of intimidated bitch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 735113)
depressed faggot with no social skills tho

be kinder to yourself.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-05-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 735122)
bit of a longshot here but, i think, 'coexisting' with someone who could say that of your nearest and dearest firmly puts you in the camp of intimidated bitch.

be kinder to yourself.

It’s the internet. I’ve made fun of his father leaving his family for years. Who cares. Anything he’s said towards my family just made him look stupid and he learned from it I think.

I’m beyond bored with the random hard on you have for me though. Is there something I can help you with that will lead to you not exclusively postint half of your time here towards me?

Amen 04-09-2019 05:34 PM

Sorry I missed this but since the corny name change, I hardly have had a desire to log in NC anymore.

You know how to get a hold of me tho, Seth.

I’m always down, just let me know when.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-09-2019 05:36 PM

@mods change the mans name he’s gone through enough

Zaddy 04-09-2019 05:42 PM

Ded who did that? Lmao

Inno 04-09-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gay Men (Post 735738)
Sorry I missed this but since the corny name change, I hardly have had a desire to log in NC anymore.

You know how to get a hold of me tho, Seth.

I’m always down, just let me know when.

I got you fam

Kill Spree 04-09-2019 05:57 PM

Cool listen maybe I’ll hop on one soon

Suthaveli 04-09-2019 06:35 PM

"That must've been an interesting HR meeting"

Lmfao.

Hush 04-09-2019 06:53 PM

Niggas still trying to shake off the shame lmao

Knuck u need growth
U seem broken

~RustyGunZ~ 04-09-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 735753)
Niggas still trying to shake off the shame lmao

Knuck u need growth
U seem broken

lmfao what?

Sharp 04-09-2019 07:10 PM

@Incredible when's your episode drop?

Hush 04-09-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 735757)
lmfao what?

Would u like to engage this bro

Today I got time

Wish I could put that meme of the white crip lol

But yea

Stop rewriting history no one cares about

If everyone says it’s a duck it’s most likely a duck

~RustyGunZ~ 04-09-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 735760)
Would u like to engage this bro

Today I got time

Wish I could put that meme of the white crip lol

But yea

Stop rewriting history no one cares about

If everyone says it’s a duck it’s most likely a duck

just realized eng and I had that back n forth was wodnering wtf you were on about in regards to what des and I talked about

I called you lonely cus your dad hates you and you're a career loser

You spent a month stalking me/having people stalk me for photos you used as avys and sigs while following me around like a Masaii level troll, which when completely unsuccessful and lame you finally gave up and made an apology thread after pming me acting like doing so would be a mercy if I wanted you to stop lmaoooo

weirdo

Are you saying I'm wrong that the situation during that time made you look like a try hard loser? Cus if that's your opinion it's fine but it's factually idiotic

Destroyer 04-09-2019 07:25 PM

V/hush

~RustyGunZ~ 04-09-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 735764)
V/hush

guess I dont have the heart in it to match his level of intensity for internet beefs

whos this white crip though