Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dave East. My next inspirational track for.the month.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125970)

Geno 10-10-2017 08:38 AM

Dave East. My next inspirational track for.the month..

..again. Maybe a bit late. But ayyeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YteTDu0gYIw

Geno 10-10-2017 09:07 AM

Ewwwww but what he did at powdr.99 was unghhh. Used to litterally live around the corner from power 99 lol. Thems was the days

East kills this though. Hes a down south trap rapper. Right @Amen??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqgID_poG9g

Amen 10-10-2017 09:30 AM

He's garbage, IMO.

Amen 10-10-2017 09:35 AM

Also, never said he WAS A SOUTH TRAPPER, I said his style IN MY OPINION resembled the south trap style sort of.

Geno 10-10-2017 10:44 AM

Lol.
Ur crazy. Dude nice as fuck

Ghost1 10-10-2017 11:18 AM

gone at amen still having that south rapper dispute eating him alive lololol

Amen 10-10-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 624468)
Lol.
Ur crazy. Dude nice as fuck

Lol, in my opinion son. MY OPINION, mother fucker - not yours lol.

MINE.

Nah but seriously, he wack.

trapezoidal 10-10-2017 08:24 PM

Listening to Free Smoke. He kind of looks like Tsu Surf in the thumbnail of that video, lol.

He is murdering this beat. I like the beat and his style is reflected 10 times more on it. No real quotables but I'd listen to this more than once.

uh-oh 10-10-2017 08:42 PM

the first track i heard from him is the first post in this thread

it goes

i fuck with it.

Pakistani Hand Cannon 10-17-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 624484)
Lol, in my opinion son. MY OPINION, mother fucker - not yours lol.

MINE.

Nah but seriously, he wack.

just cause you fall back on "its my opinion" don't exempt you from being flat out wrong you dunce

i aint up on dave east like that so i aint even defending the nigga, just sayin

who's dope to you though if this nigga whack? no sideways shit, im genuinely curious

Mr. J 10-17-2017 11:57 PM

For some reason I always confuse this guy with Kevin Gates I'll peep later.

Amen 10-18-2017 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged (Post 625164)
just cause you fall back on "its my opinion" don't exempt you from being flat out wrong you dunce

i aint up on dave east like that so i aint even defending the nigga, just sayin

who's dope to you though if this nigga whack? no sideways shit, im genuinely curious

I still listen to old shit, bro. No new shit to me is dope... Kind of weird honestly. Like the drake era to me is terrible... I listen to mostly anything but country. Who Do I consider dope?

Ehhh...
Kiss, Fab, AOTP, HOV, Nas, etc - I fucked with the new TCQ album, huge fan of their older shit too, etc...

I was born and raised on a different level of hip hop then todays garbage. Sorry if that offends you man - just expressing MY opinion.

Geno 10-18-2017 03:46 PM

Man. Of course them ole gs are dope.
But if u want dope newer shit and are tired of the same shit over and over like i get then u gotta expand a bit. This is how i found dave east. And hes dooe imo. Hes no nas. But nas signed him. So that says something imo

Pakistani Hand Cannon 10-18-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 625177)
I still listen to old shit, bro. No new shit to me is dope... Kind of weird honestly. Like the drake era to me is terrible... I listen to mostly anything but country. Who Do I consider dope?

Ehhh...
Kiss, Fab, AOTP, HOV, Nas, etc - I fucked with the new TCQ album, huge fan of their older shit too, etc...

I was born and raised on a different level of hip hop then todays garbage. Sorry if that offends you man - just expressing MY opinion.

no offense taken. your opinion is ignorant is all.

nigga i grew up listening to Wu, Nas, Kool G, Pun, Mobb ect & i still bump aaaaalll that sht but you got it confused, during what you call the "drake era" i was bumping lupe, mick jenkins, ab-soul, etc...

if no new shit is dope to you, just means your scope is limited...& that's ok, but embrace that you don't have an educated opinion on the matter. youuknow??

WRATH 10-19-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 624451)
He's garbage, IMO.

Mr. J 10-19-2017 03:53 AM

Slayed @ "Drake era"

Gotta keep my ears to the radio so I know whats popping in the streets LMAO

WRATH 10-19-2017 07:35 AM

To say drake and lil wayne didnt go on a smooth 6 year run of being the only thing popping would be a lie. The top spots open right now.

Amen 10-19-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged (Post 625241)
no offense taken. your opinion is ignorant is all.

nigga i grew up listening to Wu, Nas, Kool G, Pun, Mobb ect & i still bump aaaaalll that sht but you got it confused, during what you call the "drake era" i was bumping lupe, mick jenkins, ab-soul, etc...

if no new shit is dope to you, just means your scope is limited...& that's ok, but embrace that you don't have an educated opinion on the matter. youuknow??

Never heard of those dudes, I'll have to check them out.

Lol @ educated opinion. It's more of a style preference - not so much an opinion.

Amen 10-19-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRATH (Post 625249)
To say drake and lil wayne didnt go on a smooth 6 year run of being the only thing popping would be a lie. The top spots open right now.

He was definitely popping. Not to me, tho is all I'm saying.

Never liked dude.

trap 10-19-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 625250)
Never heard of those dudes, I'll have to check them out.

Lol @ educated opinion. It's more of a style preference - not so much an opinion.

One of my favorite Ab Soul tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WfZ7AQOA8c