Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So we just gonna act like y'all still don't know who Luka Doncic is? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139262)

Finnydot 12-27-2018 07:54 PM

So we just gonna act like y'all still don't know who Luka Doncic is?

That boy been playing out of his mind.

23 points, 9rebounds, 10 assists. Only other teenager to put up numbers like that? LeBron.

Future is bright in Dallas. Dak and Zeke in playoffs this year and Luka might squeeze us in the 8th seed this year.

uh-oh 12-27-2018 08:19 PM

so you acknowledge lebron's dopeness when your guy is compared to him? interesting lol.

but word i don't pay attention to the NBA until playoffs but i know who this guy is and seen he hit a ridiculous 3 to force overtime the other day on worldstar. so its safe to say people should know him if i do lol

Ryno 12-27-2018 09:21 PM

he's a beast. plays at a pace that works for him. terrific step back 3 in his arsenal. definitely roy

dull boy 12-27-2018 10:46 PM

He’s white.

Qualm 12-27-2018 11:29 PM

That 3 pointer he hit in the last second to tie the game vs Portland was crazy

still lost tho

Aero 12-28-2018 12:22 AM

ROTY. Very skilled.

Exis 12-28-2018 02:51 AM

Ben Simmons shits on that bitch...

bleak 12-28-2018 03:18 AM

Doncic is Ben Simmons with a jumpshot. Both will be great, Doncic will be better.
@dull boy nailed it

Exis 12-28-2018 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 720611)
Doncic is Ben Simmons with a jumpshot. Both will be great, Doncic will be better

No he won't...

Simmons will be mentioned with Jordan & James by the end of his career...Doncic will be a forgotten player that had so much potential yet never fulfilled it, believe that...

Ryno 12-28-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 720610)
Ben Simmons shits on that bitch...

nah. come playoff time he's a weakness to the team

BodySnatcher 12-28-2018 01:25 PM

Simmon is the guy you build your franchise around. Remember Lebron jump shot was lightweight dookie when he entered the league. If Simmons can nail the 12-16 ft. jumper consistently he can be one of the greatest. No hate, Doncic a beast but he's not on Simmons level.

BodySnatcher 12-28-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 720611)
Doncic is Ben Simmons with a jumpshot. Both will be great, Doncic will be better.
@dull boy nailed it

Booooiiiiiii Stooooop in my best Muff impersonation.

Inno 12-28-2018 03:04 PM

This generations John Stockton?

Ryno 12-28-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 720657)
Simmon is the guy you build your franchise around. Remember Lebron jump shot was lightweight dookie when he entered the league. If Simmons can nail the 12-16 ft. jumper consistently he can be one of the greatest. No hate, Doncic a beast but he's not on Simmons level.

He reminds me of Manu Ginobili. Cant tell exactly how good he'll be yet. As for Simmons, idk, its one thing if you cant shoot but its another when you wont...Lebron was dookie but he took the shots. Better free throw shooter as well. Him being on the floor during crunch time is basically 5 on 4.

He's got time...its only year 2. As is , I think Doncic has more value. This a 3 point shooting league.

BodySnatcher 12-28-2018 04:55 PM

Simmons is averaging 16 ppg, 9 RB, and 8 Assists. Luka averaging 19 kph, 6 RB, and 5 Assists.

Simmons gonna be godly when he ACTUALLY shoots. Those are Luka career avg lol.

Who you really picking, seriously?

Aero 12-28-2018 05:15 PM

Ima be 100% honest. Not only is he not from America but he’s white. I really hope Ayton or Trae pick it up. Hopefully when Bagley returns he gets in top form too. Least I’m honest.

BodySnatcher 12-28-2018 05:30 PM

Im on the Suns in 2k, I hope Ayton picks it up too

Finnydot 12-28-2018 05:49 PM

Ayton will be/is good but he's not enough to carry the team. The difference between Luka and Simmons is that Luka is shooting around 37% from deep and if he just gets smarter with the shots he TAKES, then the percentage will go up. Right now you see a lot of show boating and shot hunting. Once he settles down and starts to play the game with efficiency in mind then he'll be way better. Simmons also didn't take a bottom dweller team back to .500 by himself. Sure, we have a couple good players, but nothing like Joel Embiid and we definitely don't have a knock down lock down player like reddick. Wes Matthews is decent in defense and is shooting well this season, but he's not just spot up and shoot all game. He wants to post up little guards, he wants to drive to the hoop.

Also, if you asked me right now to trade Doncic for Simmons straight up, I'd say hell no. There is no ceiling for this kid at all.

Aero 12-28-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 720676)
Ayton will be/is good but he's not enough to carry the team. The difference between Luka and Simmons is that Luka is shooting around 37% from deep and if he just gets smarter with the shots he TAKES, then the percentage will go up. Right now you see a lot of show boating and shot hunting. Once he settles down and starts to play the game with efficiency in mind then he'll be way better. Simmons also didn't take a bottom dweller team back to .500 by himself. Sure, we have a couple good players, but nothing like Joel Embiid and we definitely don't have a knock down lock down player like reddick. Wes Matthews is decent in defense and is shooting well this season, but he's not just spot up and shoot all game. He wants to post up little guards, he wants to drive to the hoop.

Also, if you asked me right now to trade Doncic for Simmons straight up, I'd say hell no. There is no ceiling for this kid at all.

How do you think Zion Williamson does next year? I will revisit this in a year by the way.

bleak 12-28-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 720671)
Simmons is averaging 16 ppg, 9 RB, and 8 Assists. Luka averaging 19 kph, 6 RB, and 5 Assists.

Simmons gonna be godly when he ACTUALLY shoots. Those are Luka career avg lol.

Who you really picking, seriously?

His career is about 30 games long, playing w/ the best euro big man in the history of basketball. But he won't get better? ur a fucking retard