Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LMAO WHY IS IT EVERYONE FROM PR/B-BOYS TURNED OUT TO BE A FUCKING WEIRDO, THOUGH? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141225)

Candy 01-01-2020 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 751502)
Facts.

We had David Lama masturbating on camera for Napalm.

RichardCorey trying to make text topical battles into an accepted form of poetry in its own right and calling it Scrypt despite it being just plain old “text” for two decades previous.

PJewK the literal ticking timebomb.

Adonis the 5’2 mexican watching his brother get beat up at a rap battle event and not doing shit. SMH. Pretty sure his brother has the audacity to still post here occasionally too.

Ouch the gap toothed, deformed left handed crab clawed asshat who once met Rygar only to be told he was a faggot. Supposedly incarcerated for crimes against Lisa Lampanelli and now he’s back using NC as his personal Facebook status updates between jail time and ducking Blue Bayou battles.

Uh-oh the former biter turned cybersexual/possibly homosexual living at home with his drunk and deluded father despising women and supporting Trump.

Immolate living vicariously through gang documentaries he watched once after falling down a YouTube hole and now he’s suddenly John Gottimmo with money to burn emailing Diode proof of his yearly fucking tax receipts and shit?

I just can’t with you fucking weirdos anymore.

Is there anyone I’ve missed?

i like,
richard corey he always showed me respect..
adonis is a good friend of mine..
uh-oh gave me free music for my album..

Geno 01-01-2020 04:59 AM

Great material

Eŋg 01-01-2020 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 751525)
Over doughs.

this works because he is morbidly obese. i like it.

DMS 01-01-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 751525)
Over doughs.

Flash back to me line where I said “He said ‘Put some dough on our meet.’ ‘Like cooking beef pies?’ ‘...’”

Aero 01-01-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy (Post 751529)
i like,
richard corey he always showed me respect..
adonis is a good friend of mine..
uh-oh gave me free music for my album..

Who are you?

dull boy 01-01-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 751533)
this works because he is morbidly obese. i like it.

Thank you.

Witty 01-01-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS (Post 751536)
Flash back to me line where I said “He said ‘Put some dough on our meet.’ ‘Like cooking beef pies?’ ‘...’”

Oh yeah I remember how terrible that was. It's even worse the second time.

Jk.

I don't really remember it, it is terrible though.

Ouch 01-01-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 751502)
Facts.
Pretty sure his brother has the audacity to still post here occasionally too.

Ouch the gap toothed, deformed left handed crab clawed asshat who once met Rygar only to be told he was a faggot. Supposedly incarcerated for crimes against Lisa Lampanelli and now he’s back using NC as his personal Facebook status updates between jail time and ducking Blue Bayou battles.

I just can’t with you fucking weirdos anymore.

Now that is all bullshit... im not gap toothed.... I don't know what crab clawed is... i'm not left handed although I wish I was so I could strongly bitch slap you with both hands.

I did meet rygar.. and it was awkward but I didn't expect anything different... i've never been to NC and yeah I am ducking blue bayou a bit.

Ouch 01-01-2020 11:04 AM

and if you're P~j~K~ I remember yoiu used to text lik that and you were straight

but if you are P~j~K i remember ive seen a video of you and you and looked like a 45 year old who still listens to ICP... and if i'm correct on who I think you are i'd hurt you badly in a fight... not like that matters but why don't you just stfu.

Candy 01-01-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 751537)
Who are you?

cereal_killer from rm/gough/rr/pr

Ouch 01-01-2020 11:36 AM

and fuck you if you're pjk.. i'd smack the fuck out of you

@Diode or @uh-oh ... feel like I could relate to uh-oh a little better

but ya hella trippin if you think @Diode is weird or @uh-oh is weird... im weird... I think diode is rich.... and I think uh-oh is lower middel class just like me.. and I think you're a douche

Ouch 01-01-2020 11:37 AM

ging to watch derry girls on netflix

sral 01-01-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 751548)
and if you're P~j~K~ I remember yoiu used to text lik that and you were straight

but if you are P~j~K i remember ive seen a video of you and you and looked like a 45 year old who still listens to ICP... and if i'm correct on who I think you are i'd hurt you badly in a fight... not like that matters but why don't you just stfu.

lmao watch your fucking tooth missing mouth when addressing me faggot

this Poizonous as forever and always

PM me ur address and I’ll catch the greyhound over right now and punch a fucking hole through ur cranium

pussy

Victor. 01-01-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 751554)
lmao watch your fucking tooth missing mouth when addressing me faggot

this Poizonous as forever and always

PM me ur address and I’ll catch the greyhound over right now and punch a fucking hole through ur cranium

pussy

A real man would answer this challenge

Ouch 01-01-2020 03:15 PM

look man... i'm the wrong one that you want to fuck with me I swear to god id give you my if I wish I culd

sral 01-01-2020 04:24 PM

bitch stfu, you ain’t about shit and dumb as cheese

PM me your address right now?

fucking weirdo cornball faggot

imma show you who really nice wit dem hands, b

Witty 01-01-2020 04:26 PM

You can have my address if you want, since Ouch is a pussy.

Ouch 01-01-2020 04:39 PM

hey pjk I don't know if i'd beat you up but I probabl would

so for you talking shit about me thats probably not too much... I've seen you man and i'd beat you up and you actaully look tougher than the average bear,

Ouch 01-01-2020 04:53 PM

PJK Sral better stop talking to me you'll be and i'll be i'll beat you and your shitty horrible sisters death in ya trailer park boys

~RustyGunZ~ 01-01-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 751566)
You can have my address if you want, since Ouch is a pussy.

@Diablo

Witty would wreck Irrelevant Ian with hands