Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   whats up everyone... about a car I bought (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143469)

Ouch 06-05-2020 10:58 PM

whats up everyone... about a car I bought

I bought my momma a benz, my boo boo a jag now im rollin a 9 trizzay el do ray...

Nah I did Just buy a jaguar yesterday... it might have been a horrible decision.

Reason being, it runs perfect... the engine is impeccable. I've driven it highway, stop and go traffic all that probably 100 miles before I bought it.

But no joke when you get into the car steering wheel electronically folds down, and the seat goes back to your last position. When you take the key out the car the seat goes back and the steering wheel goes back into the dash.

the head seats are literally electronic... its like getting into a weird ass cockpit of space mobile.

And thats not the only thing, I live in Michigan right.. a lot of snow... it rides so low to the ground no way thats going to maneuver shit.

Its a 1999 Jaguar Van Dan Plas... like you have to do up down up down left right hold A for 3 seconds and press start to roll down ya window. Probably made a bad decision.

Answer 06-05-2020 10:58 PM

ay you got a battle in the SC royal rumble due tonight, go post a verse

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:07 PM

I may have made a bad decision but I know I could sell it real quick for a few hundred dollar loss. But yeah.. it looks dope and shit.. and even though rides low I'm fine with that too but all the super super extra shit. Llike it has a thing that moves your head rests up and down.

I'm good with just good old fashioned regular shit. Too many different weird ass unnecessary computerized options = too many potential problems.

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 775295)
ay you got a battle in the SC royal rumble due tonight, go post a verse

I didnt sign up for that shit dunno what it is its 11 and i'm slightly drunk

the fuck is that

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:11 PM

honestly I dunno what the SC rumble even is... is that some WWF shit?

I don't remember ever signing up for anything, I remember someone saying sign up and I did then got told to fuck off.. I haven't even logged in, in a week or more.

Steve Fox 06-05-2020 11:12 PM

smh ouch letting everybody down

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:13 PM

nah im dead serious I really don't know what yall are talking about

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:14 PM

i'll drop something give me like an hour and it probably won't be good... but i'm being honest look at the record i haven't logged in over a week... tried to join a league told me i'm the waiting list... last thing I heard and thats word to god...

i'll still post something

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:17 PM

if I would've known prior to this I would've had time to actually write and come up with punchlines

Ouch 06-05-2020 11:21 PM

nah i'm serious how do I even get to the battle yall talking about.. I looked all over don't see a battle with me in it

Steve Fox 06-05-2020 11:33 PM

summer classic 5-way reserve battle

Candy 06-05-2020 11:45 PM

mIRC's are pretty good

Ouch 06-06-2020 12:37 AM

So no ones going to comment on the car... thats alright not a whole lot to comment on but what I comment on steves name because I thought it was real at first was.

yo I spit this flow, this bitch is a hoe...
i'll drop Steve once like Jerry springer... then drop him again like the Wilkos show

haha... had that in my crtl v ....obviously you've gotta change the set up but no one cares about set ups its the PUNCHES SON!

sral 06-06-2020 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 775305)
nah i'm serious how do I even get to the battle yall talking about.. I looked all over don't see a battle with me in it

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143426

Ouch 06-06-2020 03:29 AM

yeah thats a bunch of bullshit, niggas know what I can drop, first time shit against ryno beat that dude and I think it ws about 5-5 even hate vote shit. Then I beat the other retard horribly bad....uhh... Bomb Bard. I won that shit hands down. The other Sinacog was a gimme.... but I still posted nice.

I'm not doing my best I agree and i'm a wild card, but if I put my big boy pants and and took the time fracture, blue, resin all those niggas would be worried. Just a matter if I put my big boy pants.. not reliable. and thats ok

Resin M-I-C 06-06-2020 12:57 PM

from what i remember Ouch was dangerous, but my memory isn’t what it use to be so i dont remember when the last time i read one of ur verses..

Ouch 06-06-2020 01:07 PM

I could get at anyone for sure... tryna make a come back and see what happens.. same with you and frac and a bunch of old heads... just tryna get in the swing of things... blue bayou never left and it some new things... we'll see how things turn out... not to brag any bullshit

but I was WBL which was b-boys/pr champ a bunch of times, I champed RBL which was in its prime and a buncha dudes in never knew... so people weren't giving me 'friend aim votes'.... Remember that nigga named Jook? from RM? I just remember I hated him ..... Resin is/was dope... gonna have to read dudes drop.... but I like his style.

Exis 06-07-2020 11:08 AM

So the avy ain't you? 'Cause no way that nigga in the pic ownin' shit apart from bum disease.

Victor. 06-07-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C (Post 775390)
from what i remember Ouch was dangerous, but my memory isn’t what it use to be so i dont remember when the last time i read one of ur verses..

He’s dope but the drugs and booze ruined his ability to tell reality from narnia

Witty 06-07-2020 01:17 PM

It's probably best that you don't drive.