Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   inb4 he dies..rip jake the snake roberts (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=91408)

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:30 PM

inb4 he dies..rip jake the snake roberts

"WWE Hall of Famer Jake "the Snake"Robertsis currently unconscious in a hospital in Las Vegas, according to Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.Robertsflew to Vegas yesterday for an event but passed out on the plane. He has been unconscious since.

An ambulance took Roberts from the plane to a nearby hospital. Giri adds that Jake reportedly has double pneumonia. Doctors have said that his lungs are filled with fluid and there is a mass on his brain."

Batty 08-28-2014 05:33 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell naw, bros Jake better not die.

First Macho, then Warrior....

Fuuuuuccckkkkk.

I hope not, forreal

stay up Bret Hart plz

Badweather 08-28-2014 05:33 PM

Damn...

Diode 08-28-2014 05:34 PM

ugh.

he was doing so fucking well with ddp too.

this is terrible. another one who gave a heartbreaking speech and made everything right at the HOF ceremony.

report smells like BS so far though since nobody else is reporting it. they just updated their "story" :

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...health-update/

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batty (Post 391763)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell naw, bros Jake better not die.

First Macho, then Warrior....

Fuuuuuccckkkkk.

I hope not, forreal

stay up Bret Hart plz

At least Warrior and JTS had one more nostalgic moment on Raw before they passed.

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 391765)
ugh.

he was doing so fucking well with ddp too.

this is terrible. another one who gave a heartbreaking speech and made everything right at the HOF ceremony.

His segment with Dean Ambrose on Raw was vintage JTS. When he put the snake on Ambrose and Ambrose was laughing bc the snake shit on his stomach, lmao.

Diode 08-28-2014 05:37 PM

Sinn Bodhi - Kizarny ✔ @SiNNbODHi
Follow
UPDATE: @Jakesnakeddt is resting at the hospital. I've been there all night making sure he is comfortable. Thanks for all the kind messages!
5:05 PM - 28 Aug 2014

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:38 PM

Is he conscious? Or just resting bc he is unconscious?

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:43 PM

The Iron Sheik ✔ @theironsheik
Follow
I fuck NOT shocked @Jakesnakeddt dead piece of my shit.
5:37 PM - 28 Aug 2014

Batty 08-28-2014 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR (Post 391766)
At least Warrior and JTS had one more nostalgic moment on Raw before they passed.

Word. But damn tho, coz it seems like as soon as somebody gets back good with Vince, they fucking die immediately. Same thing with Macho, they start back marketing him in the toys and games and then boom....ooohhhh no, snap into a tree limb.

Sting better watch his cottdamn back tho forreal.

you already know.

Witty 08-28-2014 05:44 PM

wtf

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batty (Post 391776)
Word. But damn tho, coz it seems like as soon as somebody gets back good with Vince, they fucking die immediately. Same thing with Macho, they start back marketing him in the toys and games and then boom....ooohhhh no, snap into a tree limb.

Sting better watch his cottdamn back tho forreal.

you already know.

tbh I don't think Macho would have ever made it to the point where he was going to be inducted..for some reason the Poffo family despised the McMahons, there is a huge push for a posthumous induction but I think that since WWE "didn't give a shit" whily Macho was alive his family is just as vitriolic as before.

And Sting vs Undertaker is all I want from WM 31.

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 05:50 PM

and lmao @ snap into a tree limb

Batty 08-28-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR (Post 391781)
tbh I don't think Macho would have ever made it to the point where he was going to be inducted..for some reason the Poffo family despised the McMahons, there is a huge push for a posthumous induction but I think that since WWE "didn't give a shit" whily Macho was alive his family is just as vitriolic as before.

And Sting vs Undertaker is all I want from WM 31.

Macho said only way he'd go into the HOF is if it was as THE POFFOS. Meaning, he wants his dad & bro in there too. Lanny said that if WWE wants to put Macho himself in hof they will have to do it without the family blessing, he said he will have no part in it personally but he doesn't care if they do it anyway without him.

Sting VS Undertaker would be epic. I'm still not sure if Sting will actually wrestle, I hope he does but so far it's looking like they just want his likeness mostly. He's gonna be in WM 2K15 and they are releasing action figures of him.

That commercial at Summerslam with the orchestra playing his entrance music made me piss across my coffee table tbh.

pls don't die Jake.

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batty (Post 391787)
Macho said only way he'd go into the HOF is if it was as THE POFFOS. Meaning, he wants his dad & bro in there too. Lanny said that if WWE wants to put Macho himself in hof they will have to do it without the family blessing, he said he will have no part in it personally but he doesn't care if they do it anyway without him.

Sting VS Undertaker would be epic. I'm still not sure if Sting will actually wrestle, I hope he does but so far it's looking like they just want his likeness mostly. He's gonna be in WM 2K15 and they are releasing action figures of him.

That commercial at Summerslam with the orchestra playing his entrance music made me piss across my coffee table tbh.

pls don't die Jake.

Okay yeah now I remember the Poffo controversy.

I marked out hard for that vignette. And I do think they will have a program. They're both relatively the same age and Sting has proven he can go for more than 1 match a year. I'd say 2 of the safest workers in the business have consistently been Sting and Taker, and Taker is most concerned with who he wrestles with being able to protect him. The feud doesn't even need the streak, so with that out of the way WWE creqtive can just focus on booking perhaps the most demanded dream match of all time.

Diode 08-28-2014 06:36 PM

Savage refused to go in without his dad going in.

Vince was happy to oblige - Randy was banned from the WWE until shortly before his death for having sexual relations with a 15 year old Steph McMahon back in the day.

Diode 08-28-2014 06:42 PM

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5063...-in-icu-update

In and out of consciousness. Severe dehydration and double pneumonia. Guy loves the business too much. Ugh.

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 391811)
Savage refused to go in without his dad going in.

Vince was happy to oblige - Randy was banned from the WWE until shortly before his death for having sexual relations with a 15 year old Steph McMahon back in the day.

I knew ab those rumors with Savage and Steph but was that ever more than dirt sheet speculation or was it factchecked and proven to have happened?

Diode 08-28-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR (Post 391820)
I knew ab those rumors with Savage and Steph but was that ever more than dirt sheet speculation or was it factchecked and proven to have happened?

It is known.

BROKE LESNAR 08-28-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 391819)
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5063...-in-icu-update

In and out of consciousness. Severe dehydration and double pneumonia. Guy loves the business too much. Ugh.

I thought what he did on Raw was so much better than any angle he would of been a part of in the Royal Rumble. What DDP did for him was amazing. Too bad Scott Hall couldn't follow through.