Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Richard Corey you're faking the funk (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145240)

Ouch 10-15-2020 11:11 PM

Richard Corey you're faking the funk

Richard Corey da god... like 10 years ago... Richard Corey... if you don't know who he is, he's the that big me up and everyone else up and mad mags when the shit first started coming out.

Now he was a .... something, I was nothing a shit basketball player and trying to do something with my life.

He showed up... at a huge show... at like west coast party or whatever in cali.... with his wife... and illmatic monk.. was the birthday boy with tons of hot girls.. I was like holy shit never thought that would happen.. RC went their with his wife to all that shit and when he went back he said good lord he had all the girls on him. And with pictures.

Sinacog 10-15-2020 11:14 PM

What has Richard Corey done for the game, really?

He really hasn't done anything, Ouch - I mean come on.

Why do we speak about him, he's really nothing.

It's about

Dead Man
Zygote

Not him.

We have a nice battle, please write.

Thank you, bye.

UPN Zuch 10-15-2020 11:18 PM

Richard Corey wrote one of the best verses of all-time. I hate to link to outside websites. But this is literally flawless...

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/show...49#post1274949

Ouch 10-15-2020 11:28 PM

I didnt write that and what In gods name are you speaking about....

Sinacog 10-15-2020 11:30 PM

Lol.

Richard Corey is a freakin' scrub.

Why are you repping him?

Why are you repping site that doesn't let you register?

Does anyone know a hip hop website we're all the old writers are at? LMAO!

Blue Bayou 10-15-2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuch (Post 789288)
Richard Corey wrote one of the best verses of all-time. I hate to link to outside websites. But this is literally flawless...

Gone forever

Ouch 10-16-2020 01:32 AM

you dont even know, I fuck with RC all the time..... like 10 years ago before a mag wag he did it...

Ouch 10-16-2020 05:06 AM

yeah and RC did so much man... wish I could speak with him... he not only did before mags where mags.. he started that shit...

and he bragged me up because I was killin niggas at that point I was like 20.. early 20's at best...

RC mad the Mags before even Rap music did it and whatever. He did it very well... he's like a godfather of making mags, running a league and all that. At this point he's got be like 50 i'd suppose, but he was so into it at running it that he went.... he was from DC all the way to somwhere in cali at illmatic monks birthday party with his girl/wife and did a while dissertation about it, he was like.. monk came into the room and all these hot asian women in a nice place were all up on him. And he was like yo i'm RC its me from b-boys and he was like hell yes lets take a shot etc. Then he vanished into the big group of hot cali women.

But other than that RC... meaning Richard Corey was a dope battler he was ok.. he admitted I was better than he was... but he did a whole bunch of dope topicals and he started mags before mags where mags.. I'd love to catch up with RC @Zuch @blue

Geno 10-16-2020 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuch (Post 789288)

D.O.A.

Ajax 10-16-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 789315)
yeah and RC did so much man... wish I could speak with him... he not only did before mags where mags.. he started that shit...

and he bragged me up because I was killin niggas at that point I was like 20.. early 20's at best...

RC mad the Mags before even Rap music did it and whatever. He did it very well... he's like a godfather of making mags, running a league and all that. At this point he's got be like 50 i'd suppose, but he was so into it at running it that he went.... he was from DC all the way to somwhere in cali at illmatic monks birthday party with his girl/wife and did a while dissertation about it, he was like.. monk came into the room and all these hot asian women in a nice place were all up on him. And he was like yo i'm RC its me from b-boys and he was like hell yes lets take a shot etc. Then he vanished into the big group of hot cali women.

But other than that RC... meaning Richard Corey was a dope battler he was ok.. he admitted I was better than he was... but he did a whole bunch of dope topicals and he started mags before mags where mags.. I'd love to catch up with RC @Zuch @blue

LMAO. Richard Corey literally didn’t start a single thing, other than trying to rename something that had been going on for a decade before he started. The Scrypt saga is one of the high points in internet clowning ever.

He may be a nice guy in real life. Who knows. But, he didn’t even start writing until the mid 2000s. We all know Corleone started this in the first internet chat room in 1993.

UPN Zuch 10-16-2020 01:00 PM

Yeah, was gonna say, this is Corleone’s experiment.

Pharaohs Army 10-16-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinacog (Post 789293)
Lol.

Richard Corey is a freakin' scrub.

Why are you repping him?

Why are you repping site that doesn't let you register?

Does anyone know a hip hop website we're all the old writers are at? LMAO!

I can feel the real you inside.

El Muffin 10-16-2020 06:56 PM

5-0 ‘d him at bboys

Definitely a great though imo

Blue Bayou 10-16-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 789315)

Sounds good bro I'll try and make it happen

UPN Zuch 10-16-2020 08:46 PM

Yup, on it.

Eŋg 10-16-2020 09:10 PM

@sraL coaxed him into a pretty stacked tourny not a few years ago

my one and only interaction with RC was then. dude can write - he said i could too so by all accounts he was a fine chap.

dunno why you're idolizing the boy though, get a grip you fucking mess.

Answer 10-16-2020 09:33 PM

I beat Richard Corey in a cipher thread on textlyricalbattlewars.com in 1998 and he told me I was his favorite writer of all time and just thought I should make sure all of Netcees was aware of this accomplishment of mine while we’re on the subject

El Muffin 10-16-2020 09:33 PM

Probably because he was llama with mags before llama existed

On god .. shouts to David llama tho

El Muffin 10-16-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 789445)
I beat Richard Corey in a cipher thread on textlyricalbattlewars.com in 1998 and he told me I was his favorite writer of all time and just thought I should make sure all of Netcees was aware of this accomplishment of mine while we’re on the subject

* in my mr chow voice *

Mock meeee MOTHAFUCKAHH!?

White LGI 10-17-2020 05:15 PM

I beat him for the title at rm