Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wow I just found the next bitcoin (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140486)

Geno 07-14-2019 06:11 AM

Word. Shit.steady growing. Im gonna make some.moves after work and get some people on board if i can. This is my first step into crypto. So im jive excites and have been wanting to learn about and become involved in this type of shit for a good while. Any lamens info is highly appreciated for a straigh newb.

Geno 07-14-2019 06:13 AM

Nm

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 744175)
Word. Shit.steady growing. Im gonna make some.moves after work and get some people on board if i can. This is my first step into crypto. So im jive excites and have been wanting to learn about and become involved in this type of shit for a good while. Any lamens info is highly appreciated for a straigh newb.

U said u put name as white earl? U gotta use a real name or in phase 3 they gonna body bag ur account. Do you see Justin perry as the person who invited you under the earning team button?

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 10:50 AM

https://discord.gg/W2zgxy

Day old Pi chat growing fast

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 744131)
I now have the app and will report on this

After 10 minutes my phone is not exploding with ads and has not lost much battery which is a positive sign

What I don't get I why not use your own invite link @NYCSPITZ

@Sharp u not mining bro WTFF gotta click daily

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 744140)
Does hardware matter? How small is the chain currently?

I’ll set up some pis and older android phones and see how useful this is over a week or so

I see you on my team good looking you can bring the whale squad in and run it up to the moon

~RustyGunZ~ 07-14-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744196)
I see you on my team good looking you can bring the whale squad in and run it up to the moon

I’m using my hive to test the multiple accounts protection

Sharp 07-14-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744195)
@Sharp u not mining bro WTFF gotta click daily

I got the notification an hour ago when I was with friends Jesus dude

I'm not tryba be your personal coin minder damn

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 744198)
I got the notification an hour ago when I was with friends Jesus dude

I'm not tryba be your personal coin minder damn

Lmao yo my bad bro just hyped say no more...

Mine when u please...

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 744197)
I’m using my hive to test the multiple accounts protection

Interesting...lmk

Master Rock 07-14-2019 06:19 PM

Question: Who's using their real number? If you are not, explain why?

Master Rock 07-14-2019 08:38 PM

Because it states that it needs to verify that I am an actual person.

NYCSPITZ 07-14-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Rock (Post 744201)

Yeah man it needs your name and # to verify your identity and ensure the structural integrity of the network nodes.

Very minimally invasive. Zero risk. Unlimited reward :)

Sharp 07-14-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Rock (Post 744201)

used a google voice burner number that's still mine, but not connected to anything important

Geno 07-14-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 744183)
U said u put name as white earl? U gotta use a real name or in phase 3 they gonna body bag ur account. Do you see Justin perry as the person who invited you under the earning team button?

Ya i used my real name when it asked me for.it. White earl is my user tag like the one i used for you as a referrel name. I do indeed see justin perry. So far im having a hard time getting folks on board cause that unknown/unsafe code pops up when i send the link to them. How do i bypass that. I disnt get that code when i clicked ur link. But i also clicked the link i sent people just to see and indeed i was blocked by my device because it appears people could steal info through the site. I need to get around that. What did u do different? Do i need to download twitter again and go through that to bypass that security code?

Geno 07-14-2019 11:17 PM

Nm

Geno 07-14-2019 11:19 PM

Nm

Frustrated with it. When i get off im gonna try to figure this shit out. I want my links to work. Right now im successfully scaring people away and thats bullshit

~RustyGunZ~ 07-15-2019 01:05 AM

Geno invest in ScamCoin instead

ICO will be off the roof and into the atmosphere my guy

You can Venmo me whatever you feel like throwing in as an early investor. Sharp, Spitz and Answer are all on board already.

NYCSPITZ 07-15-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 744221)
Ya i used my real name when it asked me for.it. White earl is my user tag like the one i used for you as a referrel name. I do indeed see justin perry. So far im having a hard time getting folks on board cause that unknown/unsafe code pops up when i send the link to them. How do i bypass that. I disnt get that code when i clicked ur link. But i also clicked the link i sent people just to see and indeed i was blocked by my device because it appears people could steal info through the site. I need to get around that. What did u do different? Do i need to download twitter again and go through that to bypass that security code?

Bro that's weird WTF I never got any scam pop up like y'all getting...I'm balling in coin tho spammed a bunch of discord/fb groups

NYCSPITZ 07-15-2019 06:56 AM

Just use the minepi.com/your name link