Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Buzz Aldrin says "we didn't go there" to a kid asking about moon travel (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139292)

Chill Phil 01-02-2019 05:46 PM

Buzz Aldrin says "we didn't go there" to a kid asking about moon travel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uluUQXiji4

Y'all think he misspoke or what?

Witty 01-02-2019 06:17 PM

This is so ridiculous I am finding it hard to believe you might actually be taking it seriously.

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 07:02 PM

You ever heard of trauma blocks? Its well documented on video more than once where he has been asked about if we really went to the moon and dude spazzes lol

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 07:05 PM

Anyone seen The Shining breakdown where Kubrick say he helped stage the moonlanding? Interesting shit

Diode 01-02-2019 07:27 PM

kanye is ruining you.

Sharp 01-02-2019 07:56 PM

#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake
#spaceisfake

Qualm 01-02-2019 08:40 PM

I really overestimated the collective iq of nc

Sharp 01-02-2019 08:42 PM

Religious NCGs

No judgment

I truly want to understand what you think of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itlj-RecOKM

Cause I watched it and truly don't even see how this makes sense
@Amen @veritas hell why not @Chyeahhh!!!

~RustyGunZ~ 01-02-2019 08:52 PM

sharing shit like this is disgusting and disrespectful

the dude is clearly losing it and in his last years

go fuck yourself

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 09:17 PM

lmao it tickles me silly to see the panic when someones perspective on reality is challenged.

"nooo, please don't, I like it the way it is....how dare you. You're crazy, you aren't right. That is disrespectful""

Niggas be on the verge of a total breakdown and shit. lol

uh-oh 01-02-2019 09:19 PM

we didn't go to the moon you cucks

VAN HALEN RADIATION BELT?

EVER HEAR OF IT?

KUBRICK?

GET WITH IT

~RustyGunZ~ 01-02-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 720994)
lmao it tickles me silly to see the panic when someones perspective on reality is challenged.

"nooo, please don't, I like it the way it is....how dare you. You're crazy, you aren't right. That is disrespectful""

It’s baffling that people as stupid as you made it this far in life. No one is afraid of your conspiracies, we’re just not so delusional or unsatisfied with a garbage life and realization of uselessness that we hold on to anything to make us feel unique and part of something exclusive.

I didn’t say go fuck your self because the moon landing being fake would in anyway affect my life, I said it because you’re poking at an old man losing his mind to push your faggot agenda no one cares about. It makes you a shitty person.

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 09:37 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 720996)
It’s baffling that people as stupid as you made it this far in life. No one is afraid of your conspiracies, we’re just not so delusional or unsatisfied with a garbage life and realization of uselessness that we hold on to anything to make us feel unique and part of something exclusive.

damn you're spot on as fuck bro lol. You got me figured out fasho

I didn’t say go fuck your self because the moon landing being fake would in anyway affect my life, I said it because you’re poking at an old man losing his mind to push your faggot agenda no one cares about. It makes you a shitty person.

wasn't poking fun you gingerbread loaf faced fat faggot. <-----that's poking fun btw

uh-oh 01-02-2019 09:38 PM

buzz was always a dick tho to be fair

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 09:39 PM

anyone watch the post moon landing press conference? All 3 of em looked like they were on trial for murder lol.

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 09:47 PM

Also would like to point out that Buzz hasn't kept with the same story of what went down in ages. He's eluded publically on more than one occasion that we didn't go. The classic discredit through the media to say he's going bonkers is a quintessential textbook ploy that has been used on all whistle blowers to date.

If this fucker was really falling off his rocker, he'd a told that kid that he fucked a unicorn in lunar orbit and ate oreo's with Olive Oil on planet Pluto before they landed back on Earth and not simply just say we didn't go to the moon lmao

~RustyGunZ~ 01-02-2019 10:39 PM

Yeah you’re a lonely faggot

Geno 01-02-2019 11:04 PM

The moon landing was done in area 51.

Theres was a rly good documentary on netflix about it a while ago. Should peep. Apparently the pics could be recreated in area 51 or some shit. Idk i forget how they came to this conclusion but thought it was a good docu

Sharp 01-02-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! (Post 720994)

#spaceisfake

Chyeahhh!!! 01-02-2019 11:45 PM

Lol netcees wouldnt make sense if differences in opinion didnt result in slander. I almost lost my faith in the lime but indeed, the world makes sense again.