Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Should theMuzzl3 leave Netcees? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=99347)

theMuzzl3 10-07-2014 10:13 PM

Should theMuzzl3 leave Netcees?

First off, I love this site. I don't care about the bashing, but when my girl's name keeps getting brought up… it irks me the wrong way. I can't even have a resume posted online without some fuck posting my address and her phone number. Thats fucked. I mean, I can't even write a verse or a 1-2 punch without my girl's name being mentioned.

All I wanted was for a place to go and chill, and write… and hone my writing skills, in the form of poetry, random writing, and writing verses to time. I've learned a TON on this website and I really like a lot of the members on here. I've enjoyed reading others' writing in archives & competitions, and it has inspired me.

Without this site, I won't bother writing. Seems like writing would be a waste of time.

I'd not want to bring law into the subject, but we do have screenshots of her name being impersonated (which is illegal, and the owner would have to be the one to get punished -- not to mention site down). I'd rather just leave, or stay and have a place to chill and write.

What is the definition of trolling? Look it up, and it'll show Bags and Diode's pictures.

Thats all I have to say. The voting will speak for Netcees.

**I LEFT OUT THE OPTION TO VOTE "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"** --if thats your post then either don't post, post it, PM me it, or write it on my visitors comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 (Post 415328)
Please post why you voted the way you did, if you have some balls.

PancakeBrah 10-07-2014 10:15 PM

Who tf is otter?

Inno 10-07-2014 10:16 PM

Dude you are a lost cause.

How far down your throat is your foot at now?

Ghost1 10-07-2014 10:17 PM

Voted

uh-oh 10-07-2014 10:18 PM

you forgot the nobody gives a shit option

i hope you die after writing that post you wretch of a woman

you are letting a filthy guinea greaseball and a shit don't stink yuppie ether you off the site

grow a set of balls and give them nothing but BARS

or kill yourself after you leave, or do whatever you want but make sure its after you leave

Diode 10-07-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 415320)
you forgot the nobody gives a shit option

i hope you die after writing that post you wretch of a woman

you are letting a filthy guinea greaseball and a shit don't stink yuppie ether you off the site

grow a set of balls and give them nothing but BARS

or kill yourself after you leave, or do whatever you want but make sure its after you leave

Hahahahahahaha DA GAwd

V/uh-oh

Diode 10-07-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 (Post 415314)
First off, I love this site. I don't care about the bashing, but when my girl's name keeps getting brought up… it irks me the wrong way. I can't even have a resume posted online without some fuck posting my address and her phone number. Thats fucked. I mean, I can't even write a verse or a 1-2 punch without my girl's name being mentioned.

All I wanted was for a place to go and chill, and write… and hone my writing skills, in the form of poetry, random writing, and writing verses to time. I've learned a TON on this website and I really like a lot of the members on here. I've enjoyed reading otters' writing in archives & competitions, and it has inspired me.

Without this site, I won't bother writing. Seems like writing would be a waste of time.

I'd not want to bring law into the subject, but we do have screenshots of her name being impersonated (which is illegal, and the owner would have to be the one to get punished -- not to mention site down). I'd rather just leave, or stay and have a place to chill and write.

What is the definition of trolling? Look it up, and it'll show Bags and Diode's pictures.

Thats all I have to say. The voting will speak for Netcees.

No, it is not illegal in any way, shape, or form on a web forum. You have no idea what you are talking about. You keep insisting you do and making threats and that is why this is happening.

David Pixleys Lawyer 10-07-2014 10:22 PM

Dont worry david, dont listen to this Diode character.

I have the screenshots saved in my electronic filing cabinet.

El Muffin 10-07-2014 10:22 PM

SHOW RESOLVE

voted

theMuzzl3 10-07-2014 10:27 PM

theMuzzl3 10-07-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 415315)
Who tf is otter?

misspelled others'

Soulstice 10-07-2014 10:29 PM

Go look up those words on Google, vote on the short verse final, then leave.

theMuzzl3 10-07-2014 10:31 PM

I recommend @namix to view IP addresses who voted @ the top, and see some more trolling to deal with... if he pleases.

Ghost1 10-07-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 (Post 415328)

No

They have the right to privacy

I will have my lawyer tie u up with so many lawsuits ur children will be in litigation.

PancakeBrah 10-07-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 415336)
They have the right to privacy

lol'd

Diode 10-07-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 (Post 415335)
I recommend @namix to view IP addresses who voted @ the top, and see some more trolling to deal with... if he pleases.

Do you want to keep escalating y/n?

Bc it sounds like you do.

Certain 10-07-2014 10:35 PM

When you keep escalating things on your own accord, you become impossible to defend.

Bags Lawyer 10-07-2014 10:38 PM

Ive been contacted by Bags

Apparently a member by the name of TheMuzzl3 is attempting to violate other members privacy ?

David Pixley I will need for you to contact my office immediately. The allegations are very serious.

theMuzzl3 10-07-2014 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 415317)
Dude you are a lost cause.

How far down your throat is your foot at now?

Feet don't penetrate the Muzzle mask, neither do bullets.
So put down that AK47, dude, and ask yourself a question:
Am I stable as me, can I be zen; should I tell her where I've been?

Pauses mostly are due to you;
Bow at the soot poured within this quote swore down your reservoir now.
@Innovator

If you notice, the last two lines attempt to rhyme your quote, backwards.

big baby 10-07-2014 10:47 PM

8lmaofiunabewnjkaiuwajknfawea bb *kicks back feet and relax*