Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ay, Bayou (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143329)

Fracture 05-23-2020 09:32 PM

Ay, Bayou

Good showing man. As much as they wanted to probably send you on your way they couldn't deny those bars

IMO that was the best finals a UPN tourney has had in a long ass time. You made me a fan, props

~RustyGunZ~ 05-23-2020 09:44 PM

Save it for after the votes

Fracture 05-23-2020 09:45 PM

Bro you gotta be the most bitch made gnat

Battle me here loser leaves site

~RustyGunZ~ 05-23-2020 09:46 PM

We already did and I won old timer ugh

Dementia kicking in

Fracture 05-23-2020 09:48 PM

No i remember you discounting all my votes and closing the battle while people are still saying 'actually frac won

Read the verses. Your best day arent even my throw aways

UPN Zuch 05-23-2020 09:48 PM

According to this site it seems like Fracture has lost to everyone that’s registered here.

Fracture 05-23-2020 09:52 PM

Yea, ouch cant even complete a coherent sentence, but he beat me also apparently.

Whats really dumb is im over here giving blue his due props and brian lord felt left out

UPN Zuch 05-23-2020 09:55 PM

It’s pronounced Da Brayn Lord bro

Fracture 05-23-2020 09:57 PM

Thats what I said, Da Bryan Lord

Ouch 05-23-2020 10:12 PM

ahhh you guys battled on upn... I know i'm being a lazy asshole but can someone give me the link so I can read and vote...

I like how Blue goes off and I think Blue and Fracture are a great match up but I really hope its not like 50 lines a peice... I don't want to read a saga.

link please... not sure if I can vote because I don't remember my password on UPN

UPN Zuch 05-23-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 772367)
ahhh you guys battled on upn... I know i'm being a lazy asshole but can someone give me the link so I can read and vote...

I like how Blue goes off and I think Blue and Fracture are a great match up but I really hope its not like 50 lines a peice... I don't want to read a saga.

link please... not sure if I can vote because I don't remember my password on UPN

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/showthread.php?t=77625

Fracture 05-23-2020 10:18 PM

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/showthread.php?t=77624

Lmao zuch

Ajax in it too

Ouch 05-23-2020 10:19 PM

you did that to me the other day, and if its some other bullshit that says fuck off on the site im not going to be happy

but i'll click it regaurdless just in case its not

UPN Zuch 05-23-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 772370)
but i'll click it regaurdless just in case its not

HoT sInGLeS iN yOuR aReA cLiCk HeRe

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/showthread.php?t=77625

Ouch 05-23-2020 10:28 PM

alright cool, i'll hunker down and pick apart everything by each on of you.... thats a lot of lines ... but I feel at least that Blue (even though I don't like him a lot personally)... and Frac most definetly is worth it... T~R~E from b-boys i remember when I was like 14 on b-boys and he was probably roughly the same age... and back then everyone was doing the...

just this and that, I spit and I rap, tick tack.. take a breathmint son
once the breathmints done other than one vote with the exception I won

I just made that up but the point is it was all MULTIESZ... that I know he was the one that turned it into more just straight witty punchlines... and then everyone followed suit... actually maybe Tyson from b-boys did that before i dunno... regaurdless this'll be good...

Don't know shit about Ajax other than thats what I use to clean my stove with and he was a UPN mod for a long long time.

Fracture 05-23-2020 10:32 PM

I remember Tyson. He use to flaunt some crazy made up 100 win record and listed every name that he beat in his sig lmao

Ajax is Adonis. Hes a beast

Fracture 05-23-2020 10:37 PM

Long time ago there was a cool bboys v. Rapworld site battle

It was richard Corey, tyson and like wiseguy25 or something v. Me, sentex and maniphesto

Everyone had a wildy diff style from eachother

Ajax 05-23-2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 772373)
Don't know shit about Ajax other than thats what I use to clean my stove with and he was a UPN mod for a long long time.

I was never a mod at UPN (or anywhere else, for that matter). I just posted there for awhile.

Victor. 05-23-2020 10:48 PM

That’s class

Ouch 05-23-2020 10:48 PM

I changed my mind, i'm going to read this once tonight... the whole thing and not vote or take the time to break it down.

Going to read it tomorrow morning. When I'm sooo fresh and so clean clean and give a vote. I haven't read anything but skimmed blues verse... and I wasn't super impressed but maybe the others aren't all that great either. And I know the votes aren't going to be completely fair because its on UPN. And even if Blue has the better verse and he loses... hey what goes around comes around.

My battles on here I've not only clearly won and lost via votes, but people delete my shit and look at my name over there <----- come on now.

Its like back in the day niggas would say 'no aim votes'... meaning don't coherce ya 'friends' who you have on aol instant messenger to vote for you, I did it.. and so did it and so did everyone else. If you say you didn't you're a liar... that you didn't have 'friends' that you talked to on aol instant messenger from the site that you didn't say... yo vote on my shit, and a lot of the time you won.. but sometimes if its close and you thought I may have lost... vote for me anyway. And vice versa, everyone did that shit. Now with the UPN/Netcees thing, same thing its just not over AIM in 2000 its over this.

whatever we'll see