Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Name ya fracorite text battle dude (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140715)

Ouch 09-23-2019 11:10 AM

Name ya fracorite text battle dude

I know mine...its butler from b-boys his first thing was doperhyma or wahtever but that was back in b-boy days

but butler if I drew butler in a tournament... I was like damn i'm really going to have to try.. and I beat him a few times and he beat me a few times.

I didnt want to draw fracture either.. I beat him too.

If i drew Richard Corey I was like fuck this nigga is going to write a saga on me making fun of me. As to where I just go real quick to the point punchlines I dunno if RC beat me or not but he's the man... for doing and archiving all this stuff.. but now its lost. SMH.

but yeah I was afraid of the butler... hes coming with short condensed punches like I do but he did it a little better than me, sometimes.

whos you're worst person you'd like to face...

White LGI 09-23-2019 05:57 PM

Nigga please die

Blue Bayou 09-23-2019 07:51 PM

Sinacog

Sinacog 09-23-2019 08:28 PM

Lol. Blue Bayou.

You're a joke.

Honestly, I saw you on another text forum; and you're the biggest joke I've seen.

Probably going to get KO'd properly; noob scrub.

Exis 09-24-2019 01:03 AM

STRONGARM...

the Munster 09-24-2019 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 747566)
I know mine...its butler from b-boys his first thing was doperhyma or wahtever but that was back in b-boy days

but butler if I drew butler in a tournament... I was like damn i'm really going to have to try.. and I beat him a few times and he beat me a few times.

I didnt want to draw fracture either.. I beat him too.

If i drew Richard Corey I was like fuck this nigga is going to write a saga on me making fun of me. As to where I just go real quick to the point punchlines I dunno if RC beat me or not but he's the man... for doing and archiving all this stuff.. but now its lost. SMH.

but yeah I was afraid of the butler... hes coming with short condensed punches like I do but he did it a little better than me, sometimes.

whos you're worst person you'd like to face...

Would you believe he came here and tried a few years ago?

If you had any of the top diss tracks ever from hip hop written on here, Ncgs would say it sucks I’m trying to tell you

Butler was rusty tho but still lol. I was reading the comments dying laughing to myself.

the Munster 09-24-2019 07:05 AM

Butler was one of the only higher tier texters to like my style and understand my shit he used to feel it

Probably because he’s black

Muff is not black he’s half German and mixed with some shit of African descent but he’s not an American black that’s why he hates blacks and aero knows he’s a coon he usually doesn’t deny it

White LGI 09-24-2019 07:32 AM

I feel as though the top 10 text heads from upn are the 10 best ever

Prowlers nigga

Amen 09-24-2019 07:34 AM

No man had ever put fear in my heart.

I admired a few, tho. Butler, One duh, and Hens were always my favorite to read.

A few more I just can’t think of their names at the moment, I’m talking early 2000’s era Rapmusic.

White LGI 09-24-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 747606)
No man had ever put fear in my heart.

I admired a few, tho. Butler, One duh, and Hens were always my favorite to read.

A few more I just can’t think of their names at the moment, I’m talking early 2000’s era Rapmusic.

Revanon nigga

the Munster 09-24-2019 03:53 PM

One duh used to bite hens was real tho I liked him

Answer 09-24-2019 04:11 PM

My favorite all time is probably Logic_4Dub. @anime_boners is possibly a close second.

I just kinda like the humorous/creatively unique style a lot. Probably enjoy reading it more than dope gun-bar stuff, deep personals, over the top wp, etc.

White LGI 09-24-2019 07:46 PM

god tectcee me rev hova

Blue Bayou 09-24-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 747619)
My favorite all time is probably Logic_4Dub. @anime_boners is possibly a close second.

I just kinda like the humorous/creatively unique style a lot. Probably enjoy reading it more than dope gun-bar stuff, deep personals, over the top wp, etc.

I've often referenced Logic as well

I wouldn't be able to put him over a Hens type tho as I just appreciate the quality in abundance and multi site champing of a dude like @john hensley

Witty 09-24-2019 08:58 PM

I agree.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I still agree cuz you my boy blue.

Aero 09-24-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 747630)
I agree.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I still agree cuz you my boy blue.

Stfu no one has ever cared about you. Congrats on beating Diablo’s troll verse faggot. Raise your kids to be better.

Sharp 09-24-2019 10:58 PM

To be real, having only read text in the last 5ish years, I got (no order) Blue, Cashius, Dominate, AK, and Swerve

There's just a distinct effortless personality in all of their styles. Jabari Black, Sn00p, and Lars are honorable mentions but I haven't seen as much from them

Witty 09-24-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 747631)
Stfu no one has ever cared about you. Congrats on beating Diablo’s troll verse faggot. Raise your kids to be better.

Come at me one more time Aero.

I swear to God

dead man 09-25-2019 08:59 AM

Glockoma

the Munster 09-25-2019 09:05 AM

I used to like Magus too. At first I didn’t but then I read some shit one time and was like damn. I don’t remember what it was or nothing I just remember he champed rm back when I wanted to

I remember I battled Butler in a bboys champ match and of course I thought I won. I actually didn’t complain tho because butler came how he normally does. And then Magus made a thread going crazy over my verse lol. Even butler said he thought I was going to win. Just really because ppl used to go out there way to hate vote on him really tho. Ppl like headless and nika lol

Yo what ever happened to Ill nika?