Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sorry guise due to recent budget cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice. LOL!!! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=47654)

big baby 01-22-2014 01:06 AM

Sorry guise due to recent budget cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice. LOL!!!

I’m busking for bananas and a bunch of enchiladas. Trade a hummer for a lama. Yeah you’re funny. You’re my father. My mother is your ma-ma and she’s hungry for lasagna. do a fist raising leg crunch. da big baby’s dead. YUP. Lick tasty chestnuts. Whispering “baby let’s dance.” I’m the Grinch saving X-MAS. All the christmassy best stuff. Whispering “Lunch,” like midgets whispering “Love.” My signature touch is a one inch whispering punch. You’ll get your clitoris rubbed. Hey, isn’t this fun? gave a slithering tongue to Mr Attila the Hun. He gotta Toothpaste Haircut, on the down low I’ll fill a round hole with a new wave square plug. my roommates gotta fuel laced pear truck. Pears? Yuck. Youse just a moon based mutate bear-duck. get your two faced stare shut till you taste Soufflé bare butt. Hey. parlay vous francai for a kool aid air stunt. like javelins flying. Kissing cabals. My Hannibal’s rising while fishing for Kraal. I get aroused watching mannequins riding miniature dolls.

lol. so, this is so AWK-WARD! need a fishing net to finish this miniature crossword. I dance around like miniature munchkins within the Wizard of OZ. Nerd. Nah. I’m mean. I flipped off a Mossberg. And I don’t like pina coladas. SO fuck you and motherfuck your best friend’s wedding. I did a little double jump to test French bedding. Then shaved Charles Bronson’s miniature ‘stasche off. my whole crew took a Mars walker perimeter crash course. We’re all large in our physical brash poss. posse. My e-posse rolls deep and interconnected. our internet connections go “beep beep beep” when you click to connect it. new century physics. empirical babble linguistically tackled. You just the type to read it. my niggaz bedazzle. violet piquant. I fry and eat domestic violence leaflets. I am a highly sequenced ryan seacrest. mileage frequent on my giant peanut. muh style is like swamp gas from a weather balloon refracted by the light of Venus.

playing ping-pong. In Paris. da crazy dingdong is massive. My flip phone’s ring tone goes bing bong when active. Your lazy dingdong goes instantly flaccid. gave instructions to Einstein for displaying fission in practice. I did a special flip. You’re a loooser in theory. have an epileptic fit whenever a computer is near me. I wanna go on paid holiday to guantanamo bay. eating guano paste and old soprano tapes. lmao babe. tell me hows that avocado taste? it tastes delicious. You are my breakdancing nemesis, gotta take a break from breaking dishes. even radishes taste delicious. every other day I gotta change my therapist. I’m wacky and stuff. You’re comparative to a hairbrushes gay apprentice. yeah. my face is sensitive. it tastes delicious.

e11even 01-22-2014 01:44 AM

Ridiculously creative, yet batshit insane word & imagery mashups. Very sick drop. I dont have the attention span for this kind of consistency in wit and rhyming lol. Props.

Certain 01-22-2014 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 257894)
da big baby’s dead.

I was just starting to like him.

This was very good. Was this from your cypher session?

NYCSPITZ 01-22-2014 12:50 PM

I enjoyed this. You are a good lyricist with an endearing, playful discussion forum/feedback persona which causes many people to overrate you. You are hilarious sometimes, but lots of your prose is long-winded, rushed, and jaw-droppingly incoherent. A unique voice but often the tenuous connections you use to bridge topics are absurd and you are prone to meaningless ostentation. You have definitely elevated though and I like what I see. Don't take this wrong baby I'm a libra so I gotta balance the coke on my fish scales, beat dead man and you can find me in the semis...

Wise Wiggles 01-22-2014 07:04 PM

Shit is crazy and is now drilling holes in my brain

Lars 01-23-2014 12:41 PM

lmao batshit crazy shit, I think this is the first I've read from you, didn't know you fucked with the paragraph steez like a couple of us regulars here

flip phones ring tone goes bing bong datshitcrayyyyyyyyyyyyy haha!

keep that pen moving!

Certain 01-23-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lars (Post 258687)
lmao batshit crazy shit, I think this is the first I've read from you, didn't know you fucked with the paragraph steez like a couple of us regulars here

flip phones ring tone goes bing bong datshitcrayyyyyyyyyyyyy haha!

keep that pen moving!

big baby is friends with Darth Yoda.

Lars 01-23-2014 01:18 PM

word

we crew then and I aint even realise hahahaha

my bad bruh

big baby 01-30-2014 04:26 PM

i didnt see this commentary . hey @Lars :)

Lars 01-31-2014 02:35 AM

sup yo?

Clayray 01-31-2014 05:16 PM

This was entertaining as fuck! funny read and great style and flow

Neighbor 01-31-2014 05:33 PM

ha ha ha!