Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Luciferian philosophy.... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128920)

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:22 PM

Luciferian philosophy....

So this is something I been reading about and studying (kinda) since I got in to conspiracy theories b.c it's what most of these "elites" worship. And one should know and understand their enemy.

I'm in a dark humor group and the admin of it message me yesterday asking if I was Luciferian b.c I made a comment stating what someone else posted as that. He asked how long I've had this "calling for" and I told him I been looking in to it since my early 20s. He claims to be Luciferian and for those that don't know, it s not the same thing as Satanism. It's based more on knowledge, and how Lucifer was wrongly accused for wanting to help mankind evolve thru hardship and hard work instead of living in Eden as god Wanted...

So has anyone here ever been approached by someone claiming to be one? And for those believers out there in the Christian faith, I think Bags says he Religious, but I'm just curious as to others encounter with this... I don't think it's a calling just curiosity and it's something I'm cautious and weary about looking up

uh-oh 07-09-2018 08:31 PM

its just more jew malarkey

wake up

if you want to be religious and spit in the face of a christian/jew god embrace your peoples old theologies. whatever ethnic background you come from. just be a pagan and sacrifice animals for luck and shit like an adult

bleak 07-09-2018 08:37 PM

Or don't worship anything lol

Worship yourself. Pray to the pantry and the walls you call home.

Witty 07-09-2018 08:37 PM

It's nonsense.

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 681743)
its just more jew malarkey

wake up

if you want to be religious and spit in the face of a christian/jew god embrace your peoples old theologies. whatever ethnic background you come from. just be a pagan and sacrifice animals for luck and shit like an adult

Lmao I'm not the sleeping type you must not be familiar with my other posts. Just because I find something interesting doesn't mean I follow it.

But let me ask you this Uhoh... Why were almost all the pioneers of science, math, philosophy etc part of secret societies?
Plato was
Socrates was
And many other. Manly P Hall was a 33rd degree Scottish rite Mason and he sounded the KKK. I suggest you wake up and learn what the enemy believes in. Just because we don't believe does not me it does not affect us.

uh-oh 07-09-2018 08:38 PM

you all sound like you're hiding something

just illuminati shills if you ask me

dig deeper elemental p

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 681744)
Or don't worship anything lol

Worship yourself. Pray to the pantry and the walls you call home.

Worshipping yourself is part of the Luciferian philosophy actually... Becoming Christed, as they call it. It's the same philosophy/religion that Sumarians worshipped, the Mesopotamian, the Egyptians, it was just under a different guise back then.

Destroyer 07-09-2018 08:42 PM

@veritas to smite this heathen

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 681747)
you all sound like you're hiding something

just illuminati shills if you ask me

dig deeper elemental p

I have dug bout as deep as I can without becoming tainted in the process with the resources I have.

And yes, it is just "illuminati shills" but that does not mean it does not exist. Regardless of what we think or believe, this Is what the enemy believes and trust me... They are the enemy. They claim their duty is to cause negative polarity to teach mankind empathy... sounds like a cop out to be a piece of shit IMO

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 681749)
@veritas to smite this heathen

Lol heathen. So one is a heathen for using their free will to find the truth? Don't be so vain.

uh-oh 07-09-2018 08:47 PM

nothing i said in here was with any note of sincerity but you are indeed serious in this futile pursuit. i shall entertain it.

who is "the enemy" you mention? specifically.

WRATH 07-09-2018 08:49 PM

Anything can be made to sound accurate and believable

Ghost1 07-09-2018 08:50 PM

If u believe in Satan u believe in God....an I got some bad news doggy

uh-oh 07-09-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 681755)
If u believe in Satan u believe in God....an I got some bad news doggy

obviously satan was a real human who put the real human jesus christ through different trials duh. its in the history book titled the bible

Elemental P 07-09-2018 08:56 PM

At Uh Oh. The people in power are, I'm not going to name everyone b.c I can't, but people like the Roth child are, the Bush's, the higher up bankers etc. At Bags, to be honest, I'm not sure if I believe in it or not that is why I make these posts, that is why I read and try to learn about it.

I want to believe in God, but faith is a gift I yet to receive I guess... I never felt this "holy spirit" as others claim they have. I try to be open minded tho but right now I just go with my instinct. I was reared Catholic too but I never felt God's presence if you will, not yet anyway

Destroyer 07-09-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 681751)
Lol heathen. So one is a heathen for using their free will to find the truth? Don't be so vain.

I’m just having fun bro
I don’t believe in the good or the bad magical fairies

Elemental P 07-09-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 681758)
I’m just having fun bro
I don’t believe in the good or the bad magical fairies

My mistake, I'm defensive ATM b.c I don't want people thinking this is some shit I worship or believe. I just like to question and ask other people's opinions so my apologies

Ghost1 07-09-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 681756)
obviously satan was a real human who put the real human jesus christ through different trials duh. its in the history book titled the bible

Lol going to drive out to shitsville dirt Ohio in about two months once U've crippled urself by eating red meat 9x a day and kick ur stupid fucking head into orbit

Ghost1 07-09-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 681757)
At Uh Oh. The people in power are, I'm not going to name everyone b.c I can't, but people like the Roth child are, the Bush's, the higher up bankers etc. At Bags, to be honest, I'm not sure if I believe in it or not that is why I make these posts, that is why I read and try to learn about it.

I want to believe in God, but faith is a gift I yet to receive I guess... I never felt this "holy spirit" as others claim they have. I try to be open minded tho but right now I just go with my instinct. I was reared Catholic too but I never felt God's presence if you will, not yet anyway

My point is .........IF u believe in Satan....or Lucifer......it's a packaged deal

Ghost1 07-09-2018 09:14 PM

Im nearly positive Geno claims to be luciferian tho?