Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deadman Mountain. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140881)

Live heat 11-16-2019 07:00 PM

Deadman Mountain.

On route 8 in Alaska on Denali highway VERY close to Mount McKinley aka Denali before British people stole from and killed and raped native Americans then started calling it McKinley. I find it strange that deadman mountain is right next to McKinley and I have a map of Alaska in my bathroom. I just saw deadman mountain for the first time (on a map) and I’m posting it because deadman is my idol.

Live heat 11-16-2019 07:03 PM

Now I googled it and i don’t see it. Very strange. Could be a cover up imo. IT’S ON THE MAP...

Live heat 11-17-2019 07:03 PM

@Eŋg

Eŋg 11-17-2019 07:19 PM

i find the not-too-distant genocide - and subsequent cultural erasure through an inherited elitist colonial imperative - of native (indigenous, if you prefer) americans quite unsettling, particularly when it makes some more recent narratives excruciatingly egregious in a largely exogenous society.

i watched bone tomahawk the other week and i mostly liked it except for the depiction of the troglodytes othering the native american tribes, and that hanzee (little indian guy from fargo s2, legend, but i don't know his name) had only a periphery role. the last of the mohicans, or the revenant, represented them better. but they're just films. influence is limited.

Eŋg 11-17-2019 07:28 PM

but yea synchronicities can be weird, and made sense of in ways unique only to the individual. don't expect them to be shared, necessarily.

btw the only mountains i know about are mostly in the UK, the highest of which i spent the best part of a day scaling and descending this year. with a stress fracture in my left shin. because i'm an idiot.

Live heat 11-17-2019 07:36 PM

Damn that’s some G shit nigga props. LOL @ first reply.

Eŋg 11-20-2019 04:05 PM

my first reply was deadly serious. i think.

Live heat 11-20-2019 05:19 PM

Nah I just appreciate using unnecessarily big words with people who also know them. The TROGLODYTES I fuck with on a daily basis have chimpanzee level IQ’s. I think I am being a little arrogant here but it’s a fact though. Fuck with England too I got roots there and you don’t as much as me genetically but you live there. How’s the fish and chips??

~RustyGunZ~ 11-21-2019 12:39 AM

Dead

Nothing screams mid tier IQ echo chamber like people jerking each other off over the use of unnecessarily big words

Live heat 11-21-2019 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spleth (Post 749844)
Dead

Nothing screams mid tier IQ echo chamber like people jerking each other off over the use of unnecessarily big words

Bruh...

~RustyGunZ~ 11-21-2019 01:12 AM

Stfu Justin

Eŋg 11-21-2019 05:01 PM

troglodyte was used, verbatim, in the film. by the one character i mentioned.

but yea, i like words. i write. my handle is english. shocker!

Live heat 11-21-2019 05:37 PM

Yup that’s a fact eng

~RustyGunZ~ 11-21-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 749866)
troglodyte was used, verbatim, in the film. by the one character i mentioned.

but yea, i like words. i write. my handle is english. shocker!

Was insulting Justin’s “love guise that like big words” comment retard

Live heat 11-21-2019 07:56 PM

It’s cool Seth i fuck with you too even if your vocab slackin a lil compared to the gawds...you be doing that intellectual hubris thang too g...