Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   detour is a joke. stop feeding the fire (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=6927)

Orc 05-29-2013 10:23 AM

detour is a joke. stop feeding the fire

its obvious the guy is delusional, he keeps writing paragraphs to convince himself he won battles

just ignore him tbh

Just C 05-29-2013 10:30 AM

Agreed. Guys a giant Ginger faggot.

SiK 05-29-2013 11:04 AM

Truth @Orc

This guy has been whining and 'demanding' in a sense, respect everytime he comes on the site.....Honestly I think hes boo boo and dresses like Adam Sandlers kid in Big Daddy

Boredom 05-29-2013 12:56 PM

lmfaaaaaao i actually lol'd from a post on this site, props to you @SiK

Wise Wiggles 05-29-2013 01:32 PM

spot on.

detour 05-29-2013 03:56 PM

lmao I never demanded anything...an as I said before, if I wasn't good at what I do I wouldn't keep gettin bigger matches...

s'all good tho...lemme know if u ever do anything with ur life worth mentioning my anorexic friend...carry on tho, it's funny to watch...

~RustyGunZ~ 05-29-2013 03:59 PM

well god damnit who added more of those champeds

sorry pjee

Objective 05-29-2013 04:06 PM

The law of Jante all over the fuckin' place.

Flow 05-29-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detour (Post 65490)
lmao I never demanded anything...an as I said before, if I wasn't good at what I do I wouldn't keep gettin bigger matches...

s'all good tho...lemme know if u ever do anything with ur life worth mentioning my anorexic friend...carry on tho, it's funny to watch...

Fuck you mean by that you faggot - I watched quietly on your
Comments an watched your videos an you try to
Speak like some fucking hard boy but you look like a lil faggot I wouldn't even give the time too an act like you should be respected when
I don't know you nor would I care. You got
A YouTube video fam... And....I SEEN RAPE VICTIMS ON THE NEWS that I've cared less about.

Gtfo out of here or challenge me to audio/text battle for perm ban...your a faggot end of and if you even try to deny your a faggot to someone calling you a faggot on a online forum that makes you a faggot so... Loosing battle FAGGOT

Chyeahhh!!! 05-29-2013 04:18 PM

holy shit at the accomps, I pee'd a little

lmfao yo who dunnit at that shit?

Inno 05-29-2013 04:26 PM

dudes doing his thing battling out there..win or lose

how many of you are out there doing what hes doing

prolly 2 of you...

Split 05-29-2013 04:29 PM

@Knucklehead can u add K-Mart Apparel Grab Bag XVI to accomps, I don't have permissions

Thx

Chyeahhh!!! 05-29-2013 04:35 PM

not hating on son, I'm proud of em actually, but doing all that extra ish he's doing is what's getting him that unecessary attention and is also providing sufficient LOLS

Maximus 05-29-2013 04:54 PM

I think he's cool with it but shouldnt really be talking about his wins much and drawing attention to himself like a knuck..lol

Witty 05-29-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 65504)
dudes doing his thing battling out there..win or lose

how many of you are out there doing what hes doing

prolly 2 of you...

That's true but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be called on being a moron.

Flow 05-29-2013 05:04 PM

What's he's doing takes some confidence and some
Skill some of us could do it some of us couldn't and more then you think could do it slot better - but alot of Us won't - for many a reason - and those that could do it better I'd like to think wouldn't feel the need to boast on a forum - ps you ever Want a battle I'll
Give you one if you except I can't commit to a specific date - it's just one of those things where you have a life and all - makes
It hard when your not being paid 10k lol

Cashius 05-29-2013 05:05 PM

Thanks, DG.

detour 05-29-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flo Real (Post 65532)
What's he's doing takes some confidence and some
Skill some of us could do it some of us couldn't and more then you think could do it slot better - but alot of Us won't - for many a reason - and those that could do it better I'd like to think wouldn't feel the need to boast on a forum - ps you ever Want a battle I'll
Give you one if you except I can't commit to a specific date - it's just one of those things where you have a life and all - makes
It hard when your not being paid 10k lol

lmao I post here bout battles cuz it's a battle website, albeit mainly text, an I been frequenting this spot since 2008...

but word is bond, I doubt there's a buncha kats here that could do it better...easy to say that when u've never done it tho...

an no actually I have no desire to battle u...I'd rather keep makin the moves I been makin...thanks for the thought tho...

as for the k mart shit, we don't even have k marts here...u don't get jordans an hardwood classic 5950s an all that from k mart anyways, so nice try but ur way off...

I've seen pics of a lot of u guys an none of the pics I've seen lead me to believe any of u are in any position to give me fashion advice lol...

once again tho carry on, it's funny to see how little u claim to care about me while having so many opinions on me...smh one day ull get it...

IamBenT 05-29-2013 05:14 PM

detour where are some of your battles that us cheapskates can actually watch for free!?!?

trap. 05-29-2013 05:14 PM

who are you battling in KOTD?