Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season 7 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Week 3: Chat and ANNOUNCEMENT (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125373)

Adonis 01-02-2017 12:01 PM

Week 3: Chat and ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to scheduling errors over consecutive weeks, Frank has been removed from Moding. I will resume this ship until someone else wants it that i can trust. @UnbornBuddha @timeless @asylum - make sure you changed your password so Frank can't fuck with you if it is you, @anyone else. I don't want to mod honestly, I really wanted to just compete for once, hopefully someone will step up and I can help but not take the reigns.

I'll be posting match ups within a hour or so I'm sure. Sorry about all this shit

@timeless - will you sign back in now that I will be matching you with people who really will show? and I hope you consider modding.

Records Updated
Week 3 Match ups and Topics

(2-0) Artifice VS. (2-0) Mr. J

Topics: Shooting Stars

(2-0) Razah vs. (1-1) Adonis

Topic: Balancing Act

(1-0) JESODIST vs. (1-0) COUP

Topic: Forgotten Rules

(0-2) Maximus vs. (0-1) Sammy

Topic: The Road To...

(0-2) 2Tripple0 vs. (0-0) InsaneVillain

Topic: A Future Lost

(0-0) Nigma vs. (0-0) Asylum

Topic: Kings and Humanity

Topics: Sorry they aren't the best, I just wanted this week to get going.
@UnbornBuddha I wasn't sure if you wanted a match or not, I can give you one though if you want, it would be against a good opponent

Insanevillain 01-02-2017 01:13 PM

Nigma and asylum also signed in last week

Adonis 01-02-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insanevillain (Post 613682)
Nigma and asylum also signed in last week

fixed

Maximus 01-02-2017 02:47 PM

lol, what just happened here.. im i dreaming. anyways its all for the best to keep shit moving smoothly i guess. salute

Maximus 01-02-2017 02:48 PM

what happened to Frank tho?

Frank 01-02-2017 03:11 PM

Adonis, you're overreacting. Reinstate me, please. I haven't even had my coffee yet. I spent a great deal of time analyzing AOWL data into the wee hours of the morning last night so that we could be synchronized for the new year. I won't hold this rash decisioning against you, bro. You aren't in the right mind to run the season with the workload you are under. You are in good hands.
@Insanevillain

I did not "ignore" the sign in/out sheets, I merely gave our writers the benefit of the doubt and gave each a new match up to begin the new year. Everyone deserves a second chance. Everything is already explained in the mag. Adonis, you're trippin. Compete, my friend. Oversee me bro but just don't eradicate me without any just reasoning just because you woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Reinstate me, brother. There is a method to our madness.

I forgive you.

Plus, you didn't give me a match?

JESODIST 01-02-2017 04:17 PM

Change topic

Mr. J 01-02-2017 07:06 PM

*yawn*

Razah 01-02-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank (Post 613701)
Everything is already explained in the mag.

post it.

asylum 01-02-2017 11:45 PM

Message it to me @Frank

Insanevillain 01-03-2017 12:57 AM

Is it possible that we make universal due dates Thursday night?

Give is 4 days to manifest a good piece instead of two?

voting deadline could stay the same
@Adonis

Coup 01-03-2017 11:53 AM

Noticed my topic changed w/o my knowing/consent and only on the quip of Jesodist, "Change topic."

I say, "Who is this lap dog, that barks and shit gets done? naw dawg. I just spent the last hollow's eve meditating an outline, niggah."

I am still going with "Forgotten Rules"

http://i67.tinypic.com/9qjygx.png

After Jesodist command:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ahut5e.png

Razah 01-03-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 613772)
Noticed my topic changed w/o my knowing and only on the quip of Jesodist, "Change topic."

I say, "Who is this lap dog, that barks and shit gets done? naw dawg. I just spent the last hollow's eve meditating an outline, niggah."

I am still going with "Forgotten Rules"

Lol, I dunno who posted the last threads but I'm sure topics changed / opponents changed. I had a different topic and was facing Artifice, now I got another topic and I'm "facing" Adonis *throws shade*

Dunno what happened.

timeless 01-03-2017 05:01 PM

Signed out cuz of holidays @Adonis I might have some extra time next week I'll let u know asap

asylum 01-03-2017 05:58 PM

Sorry guys, Adonis was unhappy with Frank for a couple of valid reasons..

topic shouldn't have been changed. Had huge problems with that the past couple seasons. @Adonis

Adonis 01-03-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insanevillain (Post 613759)
Is it possible that we make universal due dates Thursday night?

Give is 4 days to manifest a good piece instead of two?

voting deadline could stay the same
@Adonis

Due dates are Thursday, I had the date correct but wrong day originally, it was always Thursday though.

@Coup write to either topic, I would not have changed it if you had checked in, I assumed you didn't see topic, my fault. @JESODIST, write to either topic, no biggie.

Things will smooth out after this week I promise, I can not however, promise a mag until week 4.

What else, @timeless, do you brother. You will always have my vote to mod if you ever want to step into it, as of now it's pat and I, and I believe we're going to give insane villain a trial run with helping out.

As for Frank, I will not go into any detail about it, Frank is a cool guy, I got no beef with him what so ever @Frank, we just had differences on how to run a league and I made a gut call. Knowing the league would struggle for one week, but be better for it in the long haul, imo. Frank is welcome to signi in at anytime and receive match ups,.

Coup 01-03-2017 08:03 PM

@Adonis

Will do. Thank you.

Mr. J 01-03-2017 08:04 PM

How boring...The league still isn't worth champing

Adonis 01-03-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. J (Post 613838)
How boring...The league still isn't worth champing

Care to mod? If not, the complaints are a waste of bandwidth

Nigma 01-03-2017 09:18 PM

"Complaining without offering input for improvement is whining"

@Adonis Reading this chat thread alone it sounds dramatic as ever in the Lime. I see you're busy as fuck but still putting in the word to keep pushing this along, salute. Also congrats on champing Fantasy Football lol. Ezekiel could only carry me to semifinals :(

Edit: Oh yeah I came in here to ask @asylum how many lines he wants to go before getting caught up in the Netcees reality show. Looks like @Frank still tryna be on his JWoww