Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   blue you talking some shit... ? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145171)

Ouch 10-04-2020 03:06 AM

blue you talking some shit... ?

put the thing one here?

Blue Bayou 10-04-2020 05:21 PM

Going to need some further details on this one

sral 10-05-2020 02:33 AM

can confirm Blue was with ALL the smoke in Discord

Geno 10-05-2020 05:14 AM

There have to be moments when you log in and arent totally obliterated.. in those moments, when you see some of this retarded shit you post, youve got to feel ashamed and embarrassed for being such a moron. I mean you have to. No normal human being wouldnt. Thats how dumb you sound you should just be embarrassed man

Bomb Bard 10-05-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Earl (Post 787987)
There have to be moments when you log in and arent totally obliterated.. in those moments, when you see some of this retarded shit you post, youve got to feel ashamed and embarrassed for being such a moron. I mean you have to. No normal human being wouldnt. Thats how dumb you sound you should just be embarrassed man

Facts

El Muffin 10-05-2020 04:47 PM

Real shit?

That’s how I feel looking back when I used to get on everyone’s nerves here

The threads are really foggy .. & there are posts that I have no recollection of..at all

Shouts to the ones who knew something was up . Y’all would eat me alive n then genuinely ask me to “ get help “

Didn’t really need it .. but that was a phase from hell . Admittedly

If only you knew how wild I was living . I think I penned the finals of HoT in my car @ Walmart parking lot after this bitch Kicked me out & called the police on me Knowing damn well I had weight on me xD amongst other things

I had just fell out with my plug .. so I couldn’t trust anyone To drop that shit off temporarily

But yeah . Lots of things were going on . Plus I was using

El Muffin 10-05-2020 04:54 PM

But even then I was coherent

Just super abrasive

Makes me wonder what these niggas on

Or if they just crazy

El Muffin 10-05-2020 05:06 PM

@Amen

Remember when I went off on you for exposing my govt LMAO

bro I’m so sorry xD

Amen 10-06-2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 788001)
Real shit?

That’s how I feel looking back when I used to get on everyone’s nerves here

The threads are really foggy .. & there are posts that I have no recollection of..at all

Shouts to the ones who knew something was up . Y’all would eat me alive n then genuinely ask me to “ get help “

Didn’t really need it .. but that was a phase from hell . Admittedly

If only you knew how wild I was living . I think I penned the finals of HoT in my car @ Walmart parking lot after this bitch Kicked me out & called the police on me Knowing damn well I had weight on me xD amongst other things

I had just fell out with my plug .. so I couldn’t trust anyone To drop that shit off temporarily

But yeah . Lots of things were going on . Plus I was using

And this is why they say to stay away from drugs, lmao.

Yea, I remember. You were super paranoid lol.

Hush 10-06-2020 09:15 PM

He was talking mad shit on discord bro

Ouch 10-09-2020 01:02 AM

yeah being... 5 days later I don't even remember what it was about.

and Earl... nah I never feel bad about dumb posts on here, I just respond to peoples bullshit with some more bullshit I shouldn't even talk to your lame ass.

Now, when I do it on facebook, talking shit to people I actually know in real life, or people I used to know, yeah I feel like a dick head, if they didn't deserve it. Which I've certainly done a lot of times.

But on here... absolutely not. And I don't know or remember what Blue was talking shit about on discord, but he was. And he can fuck off.