Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What sort of tourney you guys interested in seeing next here? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127123)

sral 02-19-2018 04:27 PM

What sort of tourney you guys interested in seeing next here?

I've got time to run something with 110% effort

Pre-mags, videos, battler bios EVERYTHING

prefer it to be NC mainstays involved and as always, people who have shown up and showed out in my tourneys I've run previously will get preference over those that haven't

I always reward those that reward me

lemme know what sort of thing you guys are interested in seeing though

topical/text/alias/doubles/site battle/SnF/pics etc

uh-oh 02-19-2018 04:28 PM

topical, 64 lines minimum, no assigned topics but a topic thread each round that everyone contributes to.

sral 02-19-2018 04:31 PM

MINIMUM THOUGH?

LULZ

I'D LOVE TO SEE A 64 MAN TOURNEY GO DOWN TBH

2tripple0 02-19-2018 04:32 PM

definitely interested... not sure what style though... just regular battles for me..

Erron Black 02-19-2018 04:33 PM

Any tourney I can compete in.

Nick James 02-19-2018 04:34 PM

definitly a pic tourney bro..

they bring out the big names.

theres jus more comedy in dissin a face u can see

Diode 02-19-2018 04:40 PM

grappling

Cashius 02-19-2018 04:40 PM

Swag and Flow. Do it.

Nick James 02-19-2018 04:44 PM

swag n flow n gimmick tourneys historically dont go well

itd hurt the site more than itd help it at this point.

Amen 02-19-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 643155)
grappling

Lollll fuck that...

How’s your training going? At you were you expected to be? Or nah?

I found myself always being extra critical and never felt as if I was where I should be when competing during the whole training process.

Are you at least confident you will win?

Barcotic 02-19-2018 04:46 PM

pics

Diode 02-19-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 643163)
Lollll fuck that...

How’s your training going? At you were you expected to be? Or nah?

I found myself always being extra critical and never felt as if I was where I should be when competing during the whole training process.

Are you at least confident you will win?

I keep ping-ponging between 179 and 180. Need to get to 172 or so because weigh-in includes the gi. Dropping 5-6lbs was easy. The rest of it seems to be hard. I've been working my ass off 4 days a week in the gym with the occasional double. All rolls start standing and are 10 minute rounds (usually back to back as well).

Gameplanning with our head guys based off what little info we have on the guy. It's been going very well until today when I felt dizzy and lightheaded during a hard roll after drills with one of my coaches. Had to stop completely and regain my stability before I could even drive home. Think I'm getting sick. Loaded up on zinc, gatorade, and am making scratch chicken soup to try to fight this. We have a seminar @ our gym with Devine on Saturday and I'm not going to miss it.

I feel as confident in my game as I ever have. Hope it can be reflected on the mat next month.

sral 02-19-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick James (Post 643161)
swag n flow n gimmick tourneys historically dont go well

itd hurt the site more than itd help it at this point.

this is precisely why I would run them

traditionally site vs site battles don't work, but ours vs RMBVA was the most successful in recent memory

with me and Orc at the helm, whatever we decide to run, believe me this will be a banger

sral 02-19-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick James (Post 643153)
definitly a pic tourney bro..

they bring out the big names.

theres jus more comedy in dissin a face u can see

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barcotic (Post 643165)
pics

pics could be dope tbh seeing as we hadn't had a 2018 pic thread here so far this year

we could maybe do a pic cypher tourney like the early BW ones lama did

Nick James 02-19-2018 05:45 PM

sounds dope tbh

im more of a fan of the traditional one on one tourney style but ill sign up regardless.

bleak 02-19-2018 06:08 PM

I vote pics it's what everyone I've seen has been clamoring for. The pic cypher shit is interesting is like to see how it works. Is it in the archives?

Amen 02-19-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 643176)
I keep ping-ponging between 179 and 180. Need to get to 172 or so because weigh-in includes the gi. Dropping 5-6lbs was easy. The rest of it seems to be hard. I've been working my ass off 4 days a week in the gym with the occasional double. All rolls start standing and are 10 minute rounds (usually back to back as well).

Gameplanning with our head guys based off what little info we have on the guy. It's been going very well until today when I felt dizzy and lightheaded during a hard roll after drills with one of my coaches. Had to stop completely and regain my stability before I could even drive home. Think I'm getting sick. Loaded up on zinc, gatorade, and am making scratch chicken soup to try to fight this. We have a seminar @ our gym with Devine on Saturday and I'm not going to miss it.

I feel as confident in my game as I ever have. Hope it can be reflected on the mat next month.

Change in diet while trying to cut weight? Maybe not enough starches? Or maybe not what the body is used too while cutting?

Shot used to happen to me when sparring when I’d cut starches out completely. That’s dope tho.

Enbombz 02-19-2018 06:18 PM

Pics, tag or swag n flow

Allen Knight 02-19-2018 06:20 PM

Tag.

Destroyer 02-19-2018 06:49 PM

Alias