Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New here (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127649)

Famine 04-12-2018 03:09 PM

New here

Hey I rock around Letsbeef quite a bit, heard this place was a different style and wanted to see what its about. Here's some bars I never used vs. a guy named Rican
You think you'll ROCK THIS OPEN CUZ?? For that, I CLOCK HIS DOME AND SUCH Then I'd "split him down the middle" now i GOT HIM OPENED UP like I'm CHOPPING COCONUTS!! But don't get it twisted I'm "raisin" WET TECHS THAT SPLATTER SPLEENS Hit ya HEAD, NECK, SHATTER TEETH Cuz when "Fam Pump-can" it ain't REDNECKS OR HALLOWEEN!!!(Pumpkin) N Speaking of wet.. Ya wife CARPET IS ILL She take dick HARD AS A SHELL Till she HARPS AND UH SQUEELS When I'm done that chick ain't WALKIN FA YEARS and she'll say "Ri?-Can't Elope" Which means he ain't "PART OF THE MEAL"

Ghost1 04-12-2018 03:14 PM

yo u trynna diss rican tho?

unacceptable fam

Destroyer 04-12-2018 03:15 PM

Well, I like that it’s against Rican. A lot.
So, instead of lambasting the crap out of your bars there, I’ll just say take a look around at some of the battles here to get a sense of the style. Mainly the NBL. We don’t put quotes around things or capitalize multis. We get that shit without drawing attention in such a way

PancakeBrah 04-12-2018 03:18 PM

"(pumpkin)"

I think you are going to do just fine here my friend.

El Muffin 04-12-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 657433)
"(pumpkin)"

I think you are going to do just fine here my friend.

Lmao

El Muffin 04-12-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 657430)
Well, I like that it’s against Rican. A lot.
So, instead of lambasting the crap out of your bars there, I’ll just say take a look around at some of the battles here to get a sense of the style. Mainly the NBL. We don’t put quotes around things or capitalize multis. We get that shit without drawing attention in such a way

This

We are veterans OP

Fully capable of determining where your multis are

N no need for explaining wordplay but if I'm being real ? If its so forced that you need to? You should probably trash it but ill let you do your thing

Can't just stop what your accustomed to

But we don't overemphasize multis nor are we impressed by how many syllables you can string together

Specifically battling ..

Refined if you will . but we all had your style 10 years ago so its not like we can't relate

Enjoy your stay . welcome to the site where all the legends from boards everywhere come to live the rest of their days

Elemental P 04-13-2018 02:11 AM

You're all fucking gay ( we don't cap multis we don't blah blah) but you sure as fuck don't forget to stroke the nuts til they bust and swallow.

Digressing, hi. Welcome to a "rap forum" in 2018.
Also, let's beef is well known for biters. Js.
Have fun

Amen 04-13-2018 07:05 AM

It's not the RICAN you guys think LMAO.

Actual member on LB named Rican. He's decent for long bar. Probably one of the better ones on that platform.

sral 04-13-2018 07:57 AM

WAY GONE @ 'YOUR WIFE CARPET IS ILL' AHAHAHAHA

I STILL LOVE WRC SETUPS TBH

sral 04-13-2018 08:01 AM

lmao on the real though, this is the politest new member welcome thread i've ever seen here

LetsBeef has more a live-battle type style amongst its textcees I think, rather than just straight up textcee steez. I can't hate on the site, I've had a few of their members battle for me at live battle events I put on and they did well.

It's not "our" style, but the transition rate to actual live settings is quite high with guys (and girls) from LB, so there is that.

Welcome to NC.

Elemental P 04-13-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Famine (Post 657428)
Hey I rock around Letsbeef quite a bit, heard this place was a different style and wanted to see what its about. Here's some bars I never used vs. a guy named Rican
You think you'll ROCK THIS OPEN CUZ?? For that, I CLOCK HIS DOME AND SUCH Then I'd "split him down the middle" now i GOT HIM OPENED UP like I'm CHOPPING COCONUTS!! But don't get it twisted I'm "raisin" WET TECHS THAT SPLATTER SPLEENS Hit ya HEAD, NECK, SHATTER TEETH Cuz when "Fam Pump-can" it ain't REDNECKS OR HALLOWEEN!!!(Pumpkin) N Speaking of wet.. Ya wife CARPET IS ILL She take dick HARD AS A SHELL Till she HARPS AND UH SQUEELS When I'm done that chick ain't WALKIN FA YEARS and she'll say "Ri?-Can't Elope" Which means he ain't "PART OF THE MEAL"

This more or less the battle styles I use and an used to and no body likes it here cuz they fascists

Amen 04-13-2018 01:02 PM

Bro we all used that format in 2000 - 2005 era of text, bro. Shit evolved.

Enbombz 04-13-2018 01:11 PM

when fam pump can....

El Muffin 04-13-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 657646)
This more or less the battle styles I use and an used to and no body likes it here cuz they fascists

Did the shit when I was 14 its remedial n corny

Nothing is being said nor is anything clever or witty

Facts

That's why nigga

We been doing this shit since hs

I'm 31 now .. Evolution

Elemental P 04-13-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 657655)
Did the shit when I was 14 its remedial n corny

Nothing is being said nor is anything clever or witty

Facts

That's why nigga

We been doing this shit since hs

I'm 31 now .. Evolution

I been doing it too, doesn't make it corny to me.
People have preference in what style they like, and ive used that style on literally DOZENS of forums and most of the time still pull wins. Y'all just too nit picky imo. Gun bars are lame to me.

I get what ur saying but why try to fix something that's always worked? It's the main reason I haven't battled here yet cuz I know no one will give a fuck bout the kinda bars I use so I have to see what style y'all fuck with....which I said before is just basically short line, roasting bars and gun bars.

sral 04-13-2018 01:37 PM

It's just a diff skill set, that's all. End objective remains the same. Insult your opponent and write the better verse.

A songwriter doesn't just write one type of song repeatedly, they try their hand at many different ones and become a better writer for it.

Elemental P 04-13-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 657665)
It's just a diff skill set, that's all. End objective remains the same. Insult your opponent and write the better verse.

A songwriter doesn't just write one type of song repeatedly, they try their hand at many different ones and become a better writer for it.

Smartest thing I ever seen you post.

El Muffin 04-13-2018 02:10 PM

Yeah but he ain't even insulting no one with that shit.

Its " yippee look how many syllables I can forcefully string together " there some long bar ppl that can muster this perceived insulting u refer 2 but for the most part its so ass

Gin bar/ roast my ass there's wordplay n word association etc/ personsls

I ain't seen a good long bar verse that isn't old af. nope

Shit bootymeat

Show me I'll wait .

Elemental P 04-13-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 657673)
Yeah but he ain't even insulting no one with that shit.

Its " yippee look how many syllables I can forcefully string together " there some long bar ppl that can muster this perceived insulting u refer 2 but for the most part its so ass

Gin bar/ roast my ass there's wordplay n word association etc/ personsls

I ain't seen a good long bar verse that isn't old af. nope

Shit bootymeat

Show me I'll wait .

I can show u some of my old battles if u wanted to see what Im actually talking about.

Amen 04-13-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elemental P (Post 657663)
I been doing it too, doesn't make it corny to me.
People have preference in what style they like, and ive used that style on literally DOZENS of forums and most of the time still pull wins. Y'all just too nit picky imo. Gun bars are lame to me.

I get what ur saying but why try to fix something that's always worked? It's the main reason I haven't battled here yet cuz I know no one will give a fuck bout the kinda bars I use so I have to see what style y'all fuck with....which I said before is just basically short line, roasting bars and gun bars.

Peep DymaniCz in NBL - dude transitioned from that style to the evolved short bar style and is doing well man.

Fear will always result in failure. Persistence will always result in success.

Just have to adapt, man. Or run with your style and see what happens. They may say you have shitty structure but for the most part if your content is there - I don't see why someone would vote against you because of structure.