Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Battle Arena Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Habitat vs Lotto Smirk - Lotto wins (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123323)

Habitat 03-31-2016 09:38 AM

Habitat vs Lotto Smirk - Lotto wins

10 lines
good luck
@Lotto Smirk

Lotto Smirk 03-31-2016 10:33 AM

In

Habitat 03-31-2016 10:50 AM

You reap what u sow, and ur lacking satisfaction
cuz there's nothing for u to Replot, so u need a new Plan of Action
I'll laugh as u backspin, then stomp in ur chest
teach him a costly lesson til smirk ocelot, now his cred is blotchy at best
his plan is to top me I guess, I just stop and I smile
If he think im a Nubian Trouble... I'll catch a body just to have it dropped in the Nile
Or maybe I'll show respect and be the only attendee at ur funeral- no tears
Perhaps u'd like ur casket closed, caption reading<- n/m it'll just fall on deaf ears
This ain't a movie, but we can compare even tho it makes no sense
I'm a lead role in expendables, ur's is a castrated as bitches with nada cahones

Lotto Smirk 03-31-2016 12:11 PM

be on the floor gettin kicked if u try n mess wi the champs camp
have tat on his lower back in pain, call that applying a tramp stamp
if we bearin arms I'll kill this fag he ain't hurting me
caps'll wash thru his garms w/ intention of removing this stain permenantly
inferred scope to kill this joke, blast leave more than a bruise
no medical procedure but the laser'll have this tat marked up n removed
everything stretched or old, don't rush what u jot
cus the 10 second rule's just on food but u clearly apply it to everything that u drop

Key'd

Joe Boston 04-01-2016 10:27 PM

Lotto

inferred scope to kill this joke, blast leave more than a bruise
no medical procedure but the laser'll have this tat marked up n removed

Seem like u rushed wasnt feeling some of those concept few misses there. This was the only nameplay i felt strongly about.

Habitat

Opener i liked but it was forced to me. Nubian Trouble was cool wordplay but how u delivered it it couldve been more polished in a wording aspect.

V/Hab i felt he had better attempts here

Dope girl 04-01-2016 10:46 PM

Nothing much to say, Lotto Verse weak, Cloud have been with Punchlines, personals, & concepts.

Vote- Habitat

Adverse 04-03-2016 04:29 PM

I don't know, in my opinion this battle just lacked a sense of personal attacks and had more just general punches. Neither had a whole lot going on so for me it's probably Habitat's "Nubian Trouble" line, which was decently clever. Vs. Smirk's last two bars, I liked the ten second rule, I haven't been around battle texting in awhile so I don't know if that's fresh or not but I thought it was slightly cool and the tat marked up and removed is LOTB to me, so I'm going to Vote Smirk here just by a little, if you want anything explained lemme know!

Vote - Smirk

2tripple0 04-05-2016 11:10 AM

I got smirk as well habitat fell off towards the middle part of his verse...smirk was more consistent and his bars were more impactful to the battle in general and also connecting his bars

Lotto Smirk 04-11-2016 01:28 PM

2-2 uppin

Pharaohs Army 04-11-2016 07:15 PM

would've like to see Smirk match with 10lines instead of 8....

not overly impressed with either verse but V/Smirk by a small margin

habitat:
Or maybe I'll show respect and be the only attendee at ur funeral- no tears
Perhaps u'd like ur casket closed, caption reading<- n/m it'll just fall on deaf ears

I like this one. Most of the other punches are decent, but I think you can def improve your set-ups.. they seem a lil' weak.
Good rhyming throughout most of it, which turns me off to your closer, because I don't see how it rhymes. The content of the closer also fell short I feel. Thought it was the weakest part to end on it,

smirk:
nothing too special but your closer was better than your opponent's. factored in to my vote

be on the floor gettin kicked if u try n mess wi the champs camp
have tat on his lower back in pain, call that applying a tramp stamp

pretty cool rhyming/wordplay

You are lucky to get this vote with an (allegedly)key'd 8bar verse. Don't expect a win with this kind of effort next time.

Just thought Smirk's were more straightforward punches
And Habitat's, employed some good rhyming and decent punches but most set-ups seemed weak to me

The Ultimate Hater 04-13-2016 12:11 PM

voting for lotto smirk.

both battlers are around the same level in this so it was close. to be honest i think smirk was simply more consistent and harder hitting.

the stain washing line was good.. 10 second rule line was good.. habitat honestly i think the nubian trouble line was probably your best..

keep battling yall.

Habitat 04-22-2016 11:58 AM

let's get some votes (preferably not dick riders or people who don't know wtf they talkin bout lmao)

Kscott2 05-24-2016 03:24 AM

Ehhh, idk. Ima have to go with lotto on this one, believed he had a little more to his verse than the other dude that was able for him to edge him out

Habitat 05-24-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kscott2 (Post 587006)
Ehhh, idk. Ima have to go with lotto on this one, believed he had a little more to his verse than the other dude that was able for him to edge him out

gonna need more expo than that lmao wow