Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ray Rice knocks out his fiance (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=54242)

Strikta 02-20-2014 09:23 AM

Ray Rice knocks out his fiance

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...us-altercation

Srsly Ray Rice?

lmaaaooo

...the Nagger 02-20-2014 09:24 AM

yea I saw that. dude is done

Diode 02-20-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...the Munster (Post 279790)
yea I saw that. dude is done

you talking about the same nfl with like over 50 domestic violence cases pending at any given time right

ray will be in the dog house for a year and then we'll all forget about it as long as he improves his nearly record-breaking low ypc last year

Strikta 02-20-2014 09:30 AM

I dunno man.. there's video of her being limp & him propping up the body & shit like that.. lmao nah, he's getting suspended.

Dude could have restrained her.. that is A WOMAN.. u do NOT hit A WOMAN.

I have pics of my sister meeting Ray at a club in Ocean City.. dude is monstrous.... that shit wasn't needed.

Sicc 02-20-2014 09:35 AM

Sometimes women provoke or put themselves in situations like this. All thou, Strikta is right, you shouldn't have to strike a female, what so ever.

Some dude's just don't see it that way. I'm not surprised at all, tbh.

Diode 02-20-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 279793)
I dunno man.. there's video of her being limp & him propping up the body & shit like that.. lmao nah, he's getting suspended.

Dude could have restrained her.. that is A WOMAN.. u do NOT hit A WOMAN.

I have pics of my sister meeting Ray at a club in Ocean City.. dude is monstrous.... that shit wasn't needed.

plenty of nfl players do. also the report says they both beat on each other and there's video of it in the elevator. he'll be fine.

also, while he is very wide, i wouldn't exactly say monstrous. i went to school with ray. he is short, dude.

Sicc 02-20-2014 09:38 AM

Lol

Isn't he like 5'9? Or something like that...

Strikta 02-20-2014 09:39 AM

I mean granted, liquor was prolly involved.. they were in AC, so u know there was actually.

& she prolly started it... but..

There is nothing that she physically could have done to that dude to make him punch her lights out. Even says she spit on him??

So what?.. that bitch drunk.... I've had drunk bitches spit on me before too... longtime girlfriends & whores both. I didn't even THINK about hitting them for it.. even after being punched, slapped, kicked, shit thrown at, ect... still NO.

Shake them the fuck up, if anything.

uh-oh 02-20-2014 09:40 AM

we dont have all the facts yet

she didnt look like she got hit by a dude who's 5'8 damn near 230 all muscle, she looked drunk like she just wanted to lay down in the tape lol

there was an early report that ray uppercutted her but the police said "nothing like that happened in the report"

but they also say he hit her

so i dunno what that means lol

its looking like its pierces year tho

Strikta 02-20-2014 09:41 AM

He's 5'9.. my height.. but he's WIDE.. dude has ALOT of muscle.

Could prolly knock out a horse/cow.

Strikta 02-20-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 279800)
we dont have all the facts yet

she didnt look like she got hit by a dude who's 5'8 damn near 230 all muscle, she looked drunk like she just wanted to lay down in the tape lol

there was an early report that ray uppercutted her but the police said "nothing like that happened in the report"

but they also say he hit her

so i dunno what that means lol

its looking like its pierces year tho

Hahaha.. Pierce is dope tho.. I was talking w/ alot of u Raven folk & surprisingly alot prefer Pierce to Rice.

Sicc 02-20-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 279799)
I mean granted, liquor was prolly involved.. they were in AC, so u know there was actually.

& she prolly started it... but..

There is nothing that she physically could have done to that dude to make him punch her lights out. Even says she spit on him??

So what?.. that bitch drunk.... I've had drunk bitches spit on me before too... longtime girlfriends & whores both. I didn't even THINK about hitting them for it.. even after being punched, slapped, kicked, shit thrown at, ect... still NO.

Shake them the fuck up, if anything.

Lol, word @ Shake'aBitch Lol... But agree with you... I've never been struck or has a bitch ever attempted to strike me, but I'd never put my hands on them. Domestic Violence cases are no joke and they always favor the female.

uh-oh 02-20-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 279802)
Hahaha.. Pierce is dope tho.. I was talking w/ alot of u Raven folk & surprisingly alot prefer Pierce to Rice.

i love pierce, i think he deserves 20 touches

but in rices defense they present two very different targets to defenders, and since pierce is only used situationally and to spell rice, alot of his production could benefit from that

also i think rice put up better numbers, yards per carry, but it doesnt really make sense it seemed like whenever pierce got it he was quick and decisive

rays main drop off last year in my eyes was his speed and decisiveness. he bulked up and has been bulking up every year since in the league. if you look at him at rutgers he had a normal rb physique. he was just short tho so its more demanding on him

now he's a bowling ball

but word with our shitty o-line he spent more time looking for perfect holes than just beasting upfield. he'd pass up a two yard gain with the hope something would open up, and it never did

pierce on the other hand is much more decisive. if its designed to go off the guard, he's running off the guard. he aint gonna try and bounce it out unless there is absolutely no hole

i like the guy. and i like kubiak, if he can implement the full zone blocking scheme i'd like to see if it will work in baltimore like it did with arian in houston

Diode 02-20-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 279801)

He's 5'7" >he officially lists himself as 5'8" but please trust me, he is 5'7"

at 5'9" he'd only be an inch shorter than me

he is noticeably shorter in person

but yeah, wide as fuck.

Diode 02-20-2014 09:54 AM

yeah ray was about 195 at rutgers

he's trying to be an even bigger MJD right now and it's killing him

Just C 02-20-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 279801)

Lol @ forward slash cow like knocking out a horse isn't quite making the point he's strong.

Neighbor 02-20-2014 10:01 AM

gone @ horse/cow

The slash did me in, like they're interchangeable

Neighbor 02-20-2014 10:06 AM

This is why Strikta is a god tier boarder

tyler 02-20-2014 10:15 AM

Whoever said 50 of these are going on right now is right on the money, nothing is gunna happen to this guy.. Sadly in the world we live in if that were a gay guy he'd probably be more disciplined smh

Sicc 02-20-2014 10:22 AM

So you're telling me he has the strength of Mike Tyson.

They did studies on Tyson and said that, taking a punch from Tyson's like holding a Phone Book to your face, and having Barry Bonds at full strength, swing the Bat - Imagine that.