Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Really need some legit help... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=131531)

Exis 08-28-2018 12:26 AM

Really need some legit help...

This is day 18 of this flu goin' around here...I'm on a drip 4 hours daily as I can't keep nothin' down, broke a rib thru coughin'...haven't eaten for 2 weeks...I've tried soup, a broth, crackers, even broke up a stock cube & nup...plz throw out some non hatin' suggestions...would appreciate immensly.

~RustyGunZ~ 08-28-2018 12:30 AM

you been to the doctor? that sounds more severe than a home remedy type situation lol

if you're exaggerating and you just been coughing really bad, try lemon water with ginger in a shot. that always helps me unless i'm legit sick

dead man 08-28-2018 12:42 AM

what is your lifestyle like outside of being sick?

sounds like your immune system could use some fine tuning. 18 days? jesus christ check into a clinic, i thought you guys had decent healthcare overseas.

Exis 08-28-2018 12:51 AM

Bro I'm not fuckin' around...obv I've seen a doctor if on a drip daily, literally surrounded by them...sorry not tryna be a cunt just wanted some help was all ;/ need to stomach sumthin' fam.

Exis 08-28-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 697127)
what is your lifestyle like outside of being sick?

sounds like your immune system could use some fine tuning. 18 days? jesus christ check into a clinic, i thought you guys had decent healthcare overseas.

I study Law Black & am a single parent of one...

~RustyGunZ~ 08-28-2018 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 697129)
Bro I'm not fuckin' around...obv I've seen a doctor if on a drip daily, literally surrounded by them...sorry not tryna be a cunt just wanted some help was all ;/ need to stomach sumthin' fam.

Word man sorry got nothing

I don’t get sick sick a lot but usually sleep it off

Def just the flu?

Exis 08-28-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 697131)
Word man sorry got nothing

I don’t get sick sick a lot but usually sleep it off

Def just the flu?

I have that, apparently strand A which can be & has been fatal in some cases...plus have a ear, throat & chest infection...I'm 33, yet feel 108.

Shit's brutal bro.

uh-oh 08-28-2018 05:18 AM

i've got no idea and can't play dr. uhoh in this case.

i was gonna say dumb shit like stay hydrated etc. but your layed up in the hospital with IV's and shit

im not sure man. i'll sacrifice a grasshopper to the gods for your speedy recovery today though. the infection is probably the worst part cuz the antibiotics for that are wrecking your immune system which would be fighting the flu

but again thats dr. uhoh speaking, who thought it would be a good idea to work through a meniscus tear and wonder why it isn't healing

For Battling 08-28-2018 05:18 AM

Doctor

Not WebMD

DOCTOR

dOcToR

They’ll give you medicine

mEdIcInE hElPs YoU

Exis 08-28-2018 06:12 AM

I appreciate all the comments...but for the love of can someone plz suggest sumthin' to try eat!?! Please I'll rep all in this thread, & fuckin' double rep some nigga that mentions sumthin' outta the box & works...!

Exis 08-28-2018 06:17 AM

& there's a lot of ccccc cats that just signed up...? Mods...

Plot 08-28-2018 06:30 AM

Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup. Where u in oz Ex is? I'm on the gold coast

Exis 08-28-2018 06:40 AM

I'm in Adelaide bro...

Sharp 08-28-2018 06:46 AM

Have you tried rice, applesauce, or toast? Those are the upset stomach staples that I know of

Exis 08-28-2018 06:47 AM

& swear I said soup a no go like first post ?

Ghost1 08-28-2018 06:47 AM

U at the hospital searching for a doctor on nc ? Lol my man

Last year when I had the flu for like a week an a half it was ruff eating again when the fever settled

Was just eating soup and toast and fruit

The reason it's hard to hold down food is because of the acidity in your stomach

I took a lot of pepto too...but I'm sure they have something better to settle your stomach

Something not adding up here lol

bleak 08-28-2018 06:50 AM

Sherbet, that way at least if you throw up it doesn't taste terrible

Exis 08-28-2018 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 697472)
Have you tried rice, applesauce, or toast? Those are the upset stomach staples that I know of

I tried toast with nothin' on it, that came right back upwards...haven't tried rice tho.

Exis 08-28-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 697482)
Sherbet, that way at least if you throw up it doesn't taste terrible

Anythin' sweet is not happenin' fam...the smell of food gets to me, maybe I'm pregnant? Lmao...guess you gotta have a chick first.

Exis 08-28-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 697476)
U at the hospital searching for a doctor on nc ? Lol my man

Last year when I had the flu for like a week an a half it was ruff eating again when the fever settled

Was just eating soup and toast and fruit

The reason it's hard to hold down food is because of the acidity in your stomach

I took a lot of pepto too...but I'm sure they have something better to settle your stomach

Something not adding up here lol

If your sayin' I'm talkin' shit, I'm honestly not...what is pepto?