Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The game freestyle nice as fuck... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=148603)

Ouch 06-01-2021 11:56 PM

The game freestyle nice as fuck...

now alright you can say what you want.... but.. listen to theses 2 'freestyles'........

freestyles or not , half pre written etc or not... people can't do that... think about it... Jada can't do it.. nas ain't even fucking with it... sheek louch.. even these idiots like cassidy...

not doing it... game can actually rap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWWU1-2sjwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx5g8nRzGuc

other rappers cant and wont do that.

UPN Zuch 06-02-2021 12:03 AM

Prewrittens ARE freestyles as long as it’s done in one take and you aren’t reading it off something. Rapping off the top of your head is freeverse. The above videos are freestyles.

UPN Zuch 06-02-2021 12:04 AM

What exactly is he doing here that NOBODY else can do? Because I can give you a slew of freestyles better than this. Meek, butcher, the rest of griselda, I mean I’ve seen about 50 better than this. This was very good, but calm down.

Ouch 06-02-2021 12:18 AM

im talking about comparing him to me.. what do they say in fight club who'd you want to fight.. dude said abraham lincoln.... haha...

I'd fight Game.. we are close the same size, I bet i'd woop his ass.. close to the sae age.

put up a meek mill one... I get shits all rehearsed... but you can tell the differene

Geno 06-02-2021 06:25 AM

Game a beast. Really underrated imo

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 05:49 PM

Game is too mainstream to be considered a real rapper. Ross too, but i rank both

Ouch 06-04-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPN Zuch (Post 805538)
What exactly is he doing here that NOBODY else can do? Because I can give you a slew of freestyles better than this. Meek, butcher, the rest of griselda, I mean I’ve seen about 50 better than this. This was very good, but calm down.

The first one wasn’t that great, second video/“freestyle” was better.

And yeah I’m not 12. I don’t think these rappers who “freestyle” are making up brand new material on the spot. Still though, Game is pretty dope at it, with the memorization of random verses he’s written and putting them together pretty seamlessly for radio/podcast shows like this.

And meek mill is annoying as fuck to me.

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 07:57 PM

Meek sucks

Ouch 06-04-2021 08:07 PM

I’d like to fight Game... just because were similar sizes and would like to see if he can really fight.

I’d like to punch meek in the face because his voice is annoying and he seems like a little bitch.

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 08:10 PM

He's like 6'6" and diesel

I saw him once in passing. He looks like he could do some damage

Ouch 06-04-2021 08:27 PM

Yeah I’m 6’3 on my tippy toes and not diesel... used to be now I’m just slightly overweight strong.

Not saying I’d win just always wanted to fight him for some reason, because he acts so hard and talks about it.

I saw him slump that one rapper... uhhh 40 blocc or something but that’s a cheap shot and game had like 10 people around him.

Anyway I like game though dude hasn’t put out music in a million years, last thing I remember of his was a song he did with Tyler the creator.

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 08:59 PM

He walks around with like 10 Bloods. Do me a favour and don't try to fight him lol

UPN Zuch 06-04-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 805766)
Yeah I’m 6’3 on my tippy toes.

Your tippy toes?

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 09:06 PM

Im 6'3' 190 on my heels and if i rushed Game id leave on a stretcher or a bodybag

Ouch 06-04-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfugrip (Post 805777)
Im 6'3' 190 on my heels and if i rushed Game id leave on a stretcher

You can speak for yourself, I know I can fight... dunno about Game.. and im not that undersized on him.. it’s like Fight Club when people are asked who they’d like to fight.. someone said Abe Lincoln because he’s a lanky bastard...can’t remember the other ones... I’d pick Game. He might piece me up but who cares, no fun in beating someone’s ass you know you can win against... unless you really hate them for some reason.

They put me at 6’5 in community college which was a lie. I was barely 6’4 if that.

Haven’t been measured formally since I was like 22. Last time I’ve seen a doctor other than for emergencies for that matter.

Ouch 06-04-2021 09:32 PM

Yeah.. tippy toes.. it’s a saying from child hood. Saying that me and my people used to use at least.

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 09:34 PM

LMAO 5 of his homies armed.

Cmon man

It wouldn't be a fair one man. The fair one doesnt exist

Fracture 06-04-2021 09:37 PM

Wack 100 would one punch ouch to sleep even if he missed

kungfugrip 06-04-2021 09:39 PM

Yeah it wouldn't be close lmao

Ouch 06-04-2021 11:13 PM

Fair ones did exist. But even then things could get fucked up.

When I fought a lot growing up if it was fair it was fair... but that was like high school shit. Your friends on either side would only jump in if it was apparent someone was getting fucked up too bad and they’d drag you off of the person or vice versa. That’s a fair fight.