Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vaccine makes woman krump endlessly (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=146778)

Coop 01-13-2021 10:36 PM

Vaccine makes woman krump endlessly

Bet you won’t see that headline in the news

This video is actively being scrubbed by Facebook right now.

https://www.facebook.com/855975456/p...65092868885457

I told y’all this vaccine ain’t no good.
FB deleted this off her page by the way. Why would they do that I wonder??????

If this link stops working, just type “Shawn Skelton moderna” in FB search, tons of people are reposting it, it’s 3:44 long.

Here’s her profile with more updates:

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.skelton.73

Doctors have confirmed her shit is real, but inconclusive about the vaccine causing it. (Of course)

Answer 01-13-2021 10:38 PM

At least she’s lit at the club

dull boy 01-13-2021 10:55 PM

Coop is my main source of news. Thanks for this update.

Geno 01-13-2021 11:20 PM

That bitch rocking the pepto pismol shirt to. This a damn commercial?

Destroyer 01-13-2021 11:31 PM

lmfaoooooo

she don’t have corona tho

Coop 01-13-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 798200)
Coop is my main source of news. Thanks for this update.

You’re welcome.

No lie

I made it through until she started crying wondering if this was real or not & in between laughing and a “wtf” face. But then I found this video:

https://ibb.co/kyyr5fx

And she was moving just like this other lady.

And several articles covered it.

At the end of the day I bet this is rare , but it ain’t making the news, it’s being deleted by FB.... red flags...

imagine catching this and doctors are like “idk but it ain’t the vaccine. “

You’re fucked

Destroyer 01-14-2021 12:32 AM

take the vaccine people

Adverse 01-14-2021 01:48 AM

So what then? You’re immune to COVID but susceptible to the mf jitterbug

fraze 01-14-2021 05:13 AM

If you have a history of heightened allergic responses the vaccine can cause you to go into shock. This is a pretty standard thing with many vaccines. They will ask you about your allergy history before giving you the shot. (How do I know this stuff btw? From watching the news. It's very widely reported).

This is also the reason you're supposed to stay in observation after getting the corona virus vaccine. This is a highly treatable side effect (an epipen).

It's funny to me that we're hyper focused on a handful of people (literally in the 10s or 100s) that have a survivable response to the vaccine, but you have no problem ignoring 4000s people dying every day.

dull boy 01-14-2021 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraze (Post 798213)
If you have a history of heightened allergic responses the vaccine can cause you to go into shock. This is a pretty standard thing with many vaccines. They will ask you about your allergy history before giving you the shot. (How do I know this stuff btw? From watching the news. It's very widely reported).

This is also the reason you're supposed to stay in observation after getting the corona virus vaccine. This is a highly treatable side effect (an epipen).

It's funny to me that we're hyper focused on a handful of people (literally in the 10s or 100s) that have a survivable response to the vaccine, but you have no problem ignoring 4000s people dying every day.

Boom

Orc 01-14-2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Coop is everything wrong with the world at the moment

Coop 01-14-2021 07:12 AM

Quote:

Fraze swears he knows everything.

This ain’t shock dumbass. Shock doesn’t last every moment of the day like she said this is. The doctors who saw her didn’t say it was shock.

And no shit this is “RIGHT NOW” rare. Maybe that’s why I fuckin said it was? You can’t tell me with certainty this won’t happen to a lot more down the road. The experts who made the vaccine wouldn’t make that claim so how could you?

Also, 4000 aren’t dying a day from covid get your numbers straight

Coop 01-14-2021 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orc (Post 798216)
Coop is everything wrong with the world at the moment

Nah what’s wrong is ignorant infant minds like yours co-signing posts that are incorrect. Just use a few SAT words and you’re impressed. You go get that vaccine and come back and let’s us know how long you start Harlem shaking... if that’s even possible at your age

Coop 01-14-2021 07:22 AM

Told y’all fraze the feds. Notice how he follows my threads trying to debunk everything but fails every time.

Dude came in talking about “if you have a history of allergic reactions to vaccines”

Starting out wrong af... cuz she doesn’t have that history . She’s been a CNA for 20+ years, she the one that tells people the shit you are talking about in your post! She knows more than you likely

Yet another rushed statement without even watching the video because if you WATCHED YOU WOULD KNOW THAT

JUST LOUD AND WRONG LOL

Coop 01-14-2021 07:24 AM

And ORC ain’t even read what fraze wrote, didn’t watch the vid, didn’t understand any of it, or a combination of all 3. Ol dusty ass “ooooh big paragraph against coop. Lemme go co-sign “

Ajax 01-14-2021 08:07 AM

Yesterday, 4,022 people died in the US from COVID. The day before, 4,064 died.

But by all means, don’t take the vaccine because of a video you saw on Facebook. That’s where I get all my important news.

UPN Zuch 01-14-2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax (Post 798226)

But by all means, don’t take the vaccine because of a video you saw on Facebook. That’s where I get all my important news.

I’m too lazy to type out common sense, so I’m quoting this.

Take the vaccine.

Coop 01-14-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax (Post 798226)

So what you saying? You say that like you think the video is fake and she’s acting? Cuz ... she ain’t .

But go ahead and take a vaccine that when people DO have reactions, their videos get deleted off Facebook. Give me a plausible reason why they are doing that?

Coop 01-14-2021 08:33 AM

Nobody who replied in this thread watched the video. That’s why you see these replies (hmmm this seems familiar)

sral 01-14-2021 08:40 AM

lmao Coop’s previous “woke” thread also involved him telling people to watch a video rather than offering any substantial response himself, for those wondering:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143453

seems a recurring theme

his idea of what constitutes a good bar is questionable to me also